Chapter 4

Meanwhile...
In Fairy Tail Guild

Master Makarov's Pov

I just returned from a meeting with the council about the damages that Team Natsu had caused... Those brats always cause my troubles.

Hais

But something seems off after I came back from the meeting.
Then it hit me...
Lucy, Lucy Heartfillia the light of Fairy Tail is nowhere to be found...

She would be in the guild around this time...

I went out of my office to the balcony where I can see what everyone was doing. That's also where I secretly spy girls in our guild. Shush, please don't talk them.

" Have anyone seen Lucy? " I questioned, scanning the guild looking for a particular blonde headed mage.

To my surprise the guild burst into laughter after hearing what I've said. But except one.

" What's so funny? " I asked, glaring at them. Trying to get something out them as something was definitely off.

" That weakling quit the guild a few hours ago. " Gray answered coldly and the guild started laughing again..... except one

L-lucy q-quit?!
But she loves Fairy Tail a lot... We're...her family...

" NANI?! SHE QUIT?! WHY?! " I shouted, freaking out, not believing my ears.

" She hurt her nakama! " someone shouted.

" She doesn't deserve to be in Fairy Tail! " another one shouted.

" Weaklings like her shouldn't bully someone stronger than them! " some guy shouted.

" She hurt Lisanna " Someone shouted.

" She almost killed Lisanna " Some girl shouted.

Hurt Lisanna?
The Lucy I know will never do that.
Her nakamas will always come first!
What?! All of these doesn't even make any sense!

" Lucy will never do that! You all know that she cares for her nakamas more than anybody else!! " I shouted, my blood is boiling, clenching my fist.

" If she cares for her nakamas then why would she hurt Lisanna! " Natsu yelled angrily, deadly aura seeped out of him.

" Do you have any evidence, Natsu? " I asked calmly but deep down I am super angry at these idiots. " Did you even listen to her explanation?! "

The whole guild looked down, knowing that they have just kicked her out without listening to her explanation.

" Then!? You idiots just accused Lucy of something that she never did?! " I yelled at these stupid brats, veins popping out, clenching my fist.

" But Master, Lucy really did abuse Lisanna. " Mira retorted, defeating the guild.

Elfman, you know that Lucy did not abuse Lisanna, don't you...

Elfman's Pov

Flashback

I'm gonna find Lisanna and ask her she wanna go to a nearby restaurant with Mira and me.
I opened her bedroom door a little and put my head in to peek. Only to see Lisanna casting a spell on herself and soon she looked half dead!

An illusion magic? Where did she learn it and why did she cast an illusion magic on herself

" What are you doing, Lisanna? " I asked her, suspiciously.

" N-Nii chan?! I-It's n-nothing! Please keep this a secret, please~" She pleaded me with her puppy eyes.

Keep a secret? Something is definitely wrong...

" Tell me what are you planning first. " I asked her, suspiciously as I know that something is wrong.

Lisanna then proceeded to explain all of her evil on Lucy! She planning on accusing Lucy!

" Lisanna are you crazy?! That's not love and manly! " I shouted at her for the first time at her in my entire life, slapping her across her face.

" Well, yes. You don't have to worry about anything, all you have to do is keep your mouth shut and nothing will go wrong " She answered calm, touching the red mark left by my hand, sent some chills down my spine. " AnD tHaT iS LoVe "

" Sorry Lisanna, I am not going to help you this time! It's not manly and it's wrong and you will definitely get into big trouble! " I shouted at her, almost losing my mind.

" Oh, okay then. Oh and do you remember who killed me last time? YOU KILLED ME!! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A USELESS BROTHER WHO CAN'T PROTECT HIS SISTERS LIKE OTHER BROTHERS DOES! " she shouted, glaring at me.

I've killed Lisanna last time... I can't be the useless older brother anymore...

" Fine... " I mumbled softly, walking out of her bedroom, hearing a chuckle from her.

Am I doing the right thing? But... Am I helping or ruining her?