Chapter 7

Zeref's Pov

Mother used an ancient spell that will open the seal of Lucy's lost memories and magic which will cause her to be unconscious.

" How can she think of me like that " I muttered under my breath, clenching my shirt, heart aching.

" I feel you, man... I feel you... " Father said, dramatically.

Dramatic as always.

5 hours later
Lucy's Pov

I woke up feeling dizzy as memories of the past flashed through my mind.

So, I'm really the dragon princess, huh

Not long after I woke up, my family rushed to the infirmary.
They look at me with affectionate eyes, hoping that I will remember everything.

" I missed you all so much, soooo much! " I exclaimed, hugging them tightly and smiling widely, " sorry for being so mean earlier. hehe... "

After breaking a long hug, a question then hit me, making my smile turned into a frown.
" Wait, why did you seal my memories and magic " the word 'curious' written all over my face.

" It is because evil demons, wizard and dark guilds want your magic as it surpasses us, which makes you stronger than anyone or anything in the universe " Father stated proudly.

" What! I will surpass all of you?! " I shouted in disbelief.

" Yes, my dear. You are special, very special " Mother added. While Zeref Nii chan just nods at almost every single thing they said.

" But that was just the past, you couldn't protect yourself back then since you were too young. You're stronger now, all you have to do is master all the magic in the world " Father continued while Zeref nods his head again.

" I HAVE TO MASTER ALL THE MAGIC IN THE WORLD?! " I shouted in true shock " WHY? I AM ONLY DRAGON PRINCESS NOT SOMEKIND GODDESS OR WHAT! " I continued, freaking out a little.

" As we have said before, you will surpass us and that you are very special... and that 'special' I've meant is that you are not only the Dragon Princess, you are also the Goddess of all " Mother explained, looking proudly at me.

" She is just like her great, great, great, great, grandmother " Acnologia said dramatically, crying fake tears.

Processing

Processing

Processing

Wait, so I'm not only the dragon princess......... SO I AM ALSO THE GODDESS OF ALL?!
WHAT THE HECK!!

" HOW ON EARTH DOES THAT MAKES ANY SENSE?! " I'm getting more confused, minute by minute.

" Your magic is inherited by our great, great, great, great grandmother, Elaine Heartfilia. She was once the goddess of all and you have the same magic as her inside you. You can't use it yet, you'll have to release it. " Zeref finally spoke up. " Oh! And the magic will only be inherited once in many generations. So that makes you special " Zeref continued.

" Okay, this is starting to make sense. " I said, finally calming down.

" Wow. She has finally calmed down after hours and hours of shouting " Father said dramatically and emphasized the word 'finally' and made us burst into fits of laughter.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Sorry for the confusion, I just don't know how to make her stronger than before cause she is already strong hehe
To be honest, I was also confused while writing.
* sweatdrops * hehe

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY THAT SOMEONE VOTED ON MY LAST CHAPTER *SQUEALING VIOLENTLY RIGHT NOW* AND THANK YALL FOR READING :)))))))))

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤