Chapter 2: first encounter

Start from the beginning

Rich people huh?

"Than I'm obviously going this way".
With that I rung the bell.

"What are you doing?! Do you wanna get in trouble?", he shrieked.

He managed to get out of the garden and tried approaching the marble stairs where I was. Before he could step on it the door opened revealing a tall man in a black suit, quite old.
Butler I guess. He gave me that vibe.

"Who are you?"
He sternly observed me.

"I-I'am Jeon Jungkook. I'm here to meet Mr Jung". I stuttered at first. He managed scare me with his looks alone.

"Joon-Ho, didn't you tell this kid the rules?".

Oh so that's the gardener's name.

"I-I was about to-.."
Joon-Ho was cut off by the butler.

"You cannot come through this way".
The butler sternly said.

"Why not? Because you're rich and we're not? What difference does it make? We all have the same bone, same structure underneath. We're all human. Than why differentiate?"

He laughed.

"You're too young boy. You don't know anything. Might as well keep your mouth shut."

"Let him in".
There's my godfather, note the sarcasm.

The butler quiet down and moved out of the way, revealing Mr Jung.

"I heard you wanted to speak with me".
He spoke with that usual smile on his face. Sometimes it looks so fake.

"Yes, I wanted to discuss something with you".

"What is it?" He asked.

"Not here", I said.

His face drained colours for a moment.

"Leave your Uh....bag with Joon-Ho and follow me". He gave my tool bag a dirty look and turned around to walk.

I did as told and followed him inside.

Woah, this is nothing like I've ever seen before. His mansion is so beautiful. So spacey. My house would be too tiny compared to this. This is like 100 times better. I wonder how long does it take them to clean it all up?

I followed him upstairs, watching the shiny chandelier hung in the centre. Below it was the living room with expensive stuff on.

I watched everything in awe.

"Get in".

Huh? Oh

I quit looking around and got inside a room. Which turned out to be a office. It was very neat and classy.

I sat on the chair like he directed me to and watched him sit on his, on the other side of the glass table.

"So What was it that you wanted to ask?"

"I wanted to ask my pay rate".