Chapter 22~ Shades of red~

Kenzie's P•O•V
I tossed and turned in my sleep until the pain became too overwhelming to ignore. As I woke up a little more I began to feel a strange wetness between my legs. Wait shit! I jumped off the bed and ran towards the bathroom locking the door. I pulled down my panties to see blood.

Oh god it must have run on to the sheets. The pain I was feeling earlier were my cramps. I thought I had one more week before I had to deal with this. I removed my underwear and put it in the sink and turned the water on cold. It need to be cold water in order to get the blood stain out.

"Kenzie, are you okay? Why is there blood on the sheets?" Theo asked as he knocked on the bathroom door. My heart dropped. I feel beyond embarrassed. "Oh god," I groaned in absolute dismay. "Oh shit" he whispered as he if he finally realized what it is. "Ken, it's okay. It's normal just unlock the door," he said. I manned up and unlocked the door.

I quickly dashed back and sat down on the toilet. "I'm sorry about your sheets," I whispered. I feel bad and embarrassed. This is the last thing that I wanted to happen after such an amazing night. He knelt down in front of me and looked at me, he used his finger to lift my chin up.

"Kenzie, it's not your fault. And they're just sheets it's really not a big deal. Do you need anything?" He asked. "A heating pad, cookie and cream ice cream, pain killers, pads and tampons," I explained. He nodded and stood up from the floor. He walked over to shower and turned on the hot water.

"I'm going to run you a shower and a bath. While you're in there I'll change the sheets and go on a store run," he explained. He's being so nice and understanding about all of this. It makes me feel more secure and less embarrassed. Before he walked in I wanted to hide under a rock for the rest of the week, now I feel a little more comfortable.

"Thank you," I smiled. He nodded and out. I stripped out of clothing and got into the shower. I'm happy I have Theo. The reason I broke up with my last boyfriend is because he was beyond in mature about it. Theo's a breath of fresh air.

I hurried with my shower and stepped out. I stepped outside of the shower, to see Theo pouring liquid soap into the water. "Relax and leave it to me, okay?" He smiled warmly. I nodded with a smile. I the thing I love the most about him is that he's rough when I need him to be and, gentle when I need it most. He knows exactly what I need without me having to ask.

Theo left the bathroom to clean up the sheets, while I stepped into the tub. The warm water is exactly what I need to calm down my cramps. I relaxed into the water letting it calm my body.

I laid on the bed with a towel under me and heating pad resting on my lower stomach. Theo had come back with a heating pad, three different kinds of pads, two boxes of tampons, and a whole lot of ice cream and snacks. "Oh shit. I completely forgot about what I got you," He said. He walked into the closet and came back with the bag and life size bear from earlier.

I smiled as he placed the bear down on the bed. He rested the bag on my lap. I reached into the bag and pulled out a necklace case. I glanced up at him to see him with a grin on his face. I opened it to a floating heart charm necklace. There's a dog, two girls and a heart, a couple, diamond ring and a palm tree charm.

"The dog is because of your childhood dogs, the two girls because I know how much you love Lasandra, the couple is us, the ring is where I see us and the palm tree, is because I remember you told when you visited you parents country, you're favorite thing was climbing the trees," he explained. My lip involuntarily pouted as I cried.

He really does listen to me. He listens to what I have to say and keeps it in his mind. And the fact that he sees me as his wife. It makes my heart skip beats. "Thank you," I whispered. I gently grabbed his face and kissed him. This kiss we share is different. It's not lust or desire, it's a kiss full love.

I got him something too. I made sure Theo stayed out of my little library. "Come with me," I smiled as I stood up. I took his hand in mind and lead him downstairs. I stopped in front of my little library. His grin changed into a smile. "Close your eyes," I whispered excitedly. He hesitated before shutting his eyes.

I lead him into the room. "Ok open them," I whispered. He opened his eyes and his jaw dropped. I turned half of the room into an art room for Theo. Because I remember how he said he loved to paint and draw. He grabbed my face and kissed me.

My hands grabbed his face deepening the kiss. I want to do more with him so badly. But sadly periods end more than just sentences, they also end good times.

Molly's P•O•V
I sat down in my living room and looked down at my laptop. I can see Theo and Kenzie fucking in the kitchen. Her screams are so loud I have had to mute it. That evil Bitch must know I'm listen to her somehow. Filthy whore. "Why do you watch those videos when you know they'll only hurt you?" My youngest brother asked.

"You don't understand love. You're too young," I said as I glanced at him. "I'm not seventeen anymore Molly, I understand a lot about love. And I get that you're hurt but this is crushing you," he whispered the last part. "Do you care about me?" I asked turning to him with tears.

"How could you ask that? I love you, you're my sister," he said offended. "Then help me destroy the world around them. Help me get revenge," I said in a stern tone. He sat down on the couch beside me. "I'll kill him if that's what it takes to see you smile again," he said. "He's right. We're all here for you," my sister joined in. I smiled at the thought of them on my side.

But I don't want to kill Theo. Jorden joined the military as soon as he could. He served one tour and came back completely different. If I would call anyone to help me hand murder it would be him. I turned my attention back to the screen.

When I look at him touch her I see shades of red. Like an animal I feel the need to protect what's mine at any cost. Theses like a lost child running to sight of something strange and new. I'll bring my love back to me and we'll be happy again.

I have big plans for these two little love birds.