Chapter 4 ~Kisses and Contracts~

Kenzie's P•O•V
I love spending time with Theo but I can't. I can't let our relationship get in the way of business. He's like crack. I know he's wrong but he's so addictive. I sat down in my office flustered as my mind kept going back to the kiss. "Ugh!" I groaned. I'm distracted. My phone began to buzz pulling my attention towards it.

It's a text message from Theo.

Theo:
Come see me tonight.

I thought about it for a moment, then I thought about what Lacie would say. Sometimes good things have to come to an end.

Me:
I can't.

Theo:
Stop thinking of your parents. Do something for you. Besides if you come I might even consider signing the contract.

If I get Theo to sign the contract that could be huge for me. It'll be the perfect way to get my parents to respect me as a businesswoman. I'll finish up my business here then I'll be on my way to Theo.

It took me an hour to finish all my things. Granted I rushed through all of it. I grabbed my bag and waved goodbye to Tessa. "Done early Ms. James ?" She asked. "Yes I am." I smiled proudly as I walked towards the elevator.

                                             •
I got to his house and saw him standing outside of the house waiting for me. He had a sly smirk on his face as he stood with his arms cross. He's in grey sweatpants and he's shirtless. "Look who showed up," he smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes and walked away from him into the house.

He closed the door and locked it behind himself. I reached into my bag and pulled out the contract. "Here it is," I smiled as I held the contract out to him. He grabbed my wrist instead of taking the paper from my hand; he pulled me close towards his chest.

My heart began racing. "No. I came here for business," I groaned. He let my arm go and slowly began to kiss my neck. Oh my god. My eyes rolled back and I wanted to just melt. I bent my neck back exposing it more to him. He pulled away from me and grabbed the contact.

He threw it on the floor across from us. "Theo, no," I protested. I went to get it and he stopped me. "It's not time for work," he smirked. He grabbed my waist and lifted me up; I wrapped my legs around him as he held me. I don't know  what it is about him; but when I'm with him it feels like everything else slips away.

He carried me upstairs towards his bedroom. Once we got there he flopped me down on to the bed. I yelp as my body landed down on to the bed. I quickly began to unzip my skirt and remove my clothing, I stopped once I was in nothing but my underwear.

He grabbed my ankles and pulled me down towards him; I giggled as my legs slide off the bed. I laid half on half off of the bed. I propped my upper body up with my elbows. I watched him slowly remove my underwear. He slowly kissed and sucked on my inner thigh, slowly he began to bite down. I groaned from the mix of pain and pleasure.

I screamed with pleasure when I felt his mouth attached to my clit. I moaned loudly as I grabbed the sheets tightly. My legs began to shake as I jerked my hip up to get closer to him. I moaned hard as I let out a huge breath of air as I came.

I laid on the bed limply as I slowly crawled down from my high. I picked my body up and grabbed him wrapping my arms around him. I pulled him down onto me and quickly rolled so that he's under me. "I want to please you now," I whispered. I climb off of him and kneeled down in front of him.

I reached up and pulled off his sweatpants and boxers. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped; he's huge. I took his tip into my mouth and allowed my tongue to swirl around it as I made my way down. "Fuck," he groaned. I want to do better than that Molly girl. He could've just as easily called her tonight. I pulled all my attention away from her and everything else; as I only focused on him.

He groaned loudly as he came. I didn't mind I just swallowed it. I stood up from the floor and wiped my chin. He shot up from the bed and grabbed my throat pulling me in for a kiss. He kissed me deeply and passionately as he continued to lightly choke me.

He let me go and pushed me down onto the bed. He pulled off the rest of his clothing as he positioned himself in front of me. I moaned as I felt all of him enter me.

He took me in so many different positions that I lost count. By the end we were both beyond exhausted.

                                           •
I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing. I groaned as I pulled my head out from under the sheets. I looked up to see Theo's phone is ringing. I hesitated as I reached over and looked down at the phone. It's Molly. A girl with blonde hair and big bright blue eyes. I sighed and put the phone back down. Molly.. I mentally growled.

When I'm not with him she is. Theo walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. The water running down his muscles made him look so sexy. It everything for me not to pull the towel away from him. I can fully see him with the light shining down on his body.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked. He has his signature sly smirk plastered on his face; it caused his dimple to poke out. I kneeled on the bed and crawled in front of him. I'm wearing one of his shirts.

"Are you going to sign the papers?" I asked. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to his body. "Are you going to sign my contract?" He asked. I sighed. I should've seen this response coming. He moved the shirt over exposing my neck and collarbone; he gently began to kiss and suck on it. I groaned and exposed my neck to him more.

He held me tighter as he pulled away from the bed causing me to wrap my legs around him. Still he continued his actions. His free hand slowly moved down to my pussy. His fingers slide down my clit as he slowly made his way to my wet core. "Oh god," I whispered as I felt his fingers enter me. He moved them in and out at the perfect speed.

My legs began to shake as I felt myself right at the edge. He stopped right before I could cum. I looked at him confused as he sat me down on the bed. "Please finish me," I begged. It frustrates me so much that he's going to leave me like this. "No. I'll leave you like that every time until you sign my contract," he smirked cockily. He reached into his dresser and began to get dressed.

I smirked as an idea came to my mind. "I don't need you I'll finish myself," I smiled. I reached my hand down and began to play with myself. He grabbed my hand and pulled it up above my head. "That's mine," he whispered as he reached down and held my pussy. "Only I can touch it. When I'm done I'm done. You can't finish yourself," he said.

"Understood?" He asked. He gripped it a little tighter the longer I stayed silent. "Yes Sir," I said. I love when he gets this way. But it only added to my frustration. "Sign the contract and all this frustration will go away?" He whispered into my ear. He gently bit down on my earlobe causing me to whimper. He keeps teasing me.

"Why can't we do this without the contract? Why do we need it?" I asked. "Because I want you to be mine. I want to go further with you and I feel better with a contract," he explained. "With the contract you'll never be able to leave me again," he added. He pulled away from me and stood up. It left me missing the way he felt on top of me.

"If I sign it will you sign mine?" I asked. He nodded his head. "Okay. I'll sign the contract"