Chapter 34 ~Wedding bells prt 2~

Mollys P•O•V
I waited eagerly. I know the moment that I hear the door handle turning, then it'll mean that my guests have arrived. Kenzie and Theo have no idea what awaits them. I'll show them my pain today. We have the basement to the house set up for them. Down here I have cheaply decorated a part of it to look like a chapel, the other side has plastic paper on the floors and walls; two chairs sit on top of all the plastic.

Once the place was all done, I stared at it all in awe. It's all perfect. I'll kill Kenzie and then Theo and I can get married. I heard the sound of the basement door opening. I froze out of excitement, my eyes danced over Jorden, Shay and Jennifer, I have my gaze only on the stairs.

The door opened and I could see footsteps coming down the stairs. Jay and Benson came down the stairs first. I know those black shoes. Theo was the third person to come down the stairs; G followed behind him. I immediately know somethings not right. Theo isn't tied up, he doesn't look scared or worried at me; he in fact, seemed to willingly walk down here."Where's Kenzie and Hudson?"

Jorden pushed his back off the wall, he too seem to sense somethings off. "What's going on, G?"

G stood a small distance behind Theo, a knowing smile on his face. "Tell them what's going, Theo."

My eyes went wide. Sabotage? Someone here has lied to me; they've ruined all my plans and made me out to be a fool. "What the fuck is going on?!" I tried to remain calm.

"Relax, Molly. There's no need to be yelling." Theo spoke in a calm tone. His calmness in this situation worries me; he should be the last person this confident, right now. "A couple days ago, I received a visit from your sister, Jennifer." Theo stopped talking to take in my shocked reaction.

"Jennifer!" I'm horrified by her betrayal. Jorden shares my same shocked expression, he took a dangerous step towards her. "Jennifer, just say he's lying."

Jennifer hung her head in shame, she never uttered a word to us. She helped me set this entire scene up, knowing she had already betrayed me; she's made a mockery of me. I glare at her with pure rage.

"She told me every thing. For the past couple of days she's been acting as my spy; telling me all of your next moves. I made plans at another chapel to intentionally make you think that I was getting married there; I'm not even getting married today. I paid your team three times the amount that you promised them." Theo laughed, his attention turning towards Jorden. "I had my friend go through all of your computer's files. Any evidence of what you did for G is all gone. He now has no debt to you."

Jorden reached for the gun on his hip. He didn't move fast enough. Our "teammates", quickly had all their weapons pointed at us. I didn't move from where I stood. I don't have anything on me. Also, I'm internally losing a battle with myself. I'm now in control right now. The tables have turned. Jorden put his hand in the air in surrender.

While the others kept their guns pointed at us, Shay and Benson forced Jorden and I into the chairs, they tied our hands and legs to the iron chairs. This wasn't supposed to happen like this. It was supposed to be Kenzie sitting here. I looked towards Theo helplessly. "What are you doing, Theo? You don't need to involve the police; let me go."

He looked at me with a complete lack of empathy and care at all. "You terrorized me and my fiancé for years. I'm not going to the police." Theo turned his back to walk away from me, he stopped when he got towards G, he patted him on the shoulder. He glanced back at me one last time. "You and your brother will answering to a higher power. You can take it from here, G."

I screamed Theo's name over and over agin. He didn't turn back around, didn't even flinch when I called for him. Theo ascended up the stairs without a care in the world. In a last resort, I looked to the last person I'd ever call, at this moment. My sister. "Jennifer! You can't leave us here!"