Chapter 11~L stands for love&lost~

Kenzie's P•O•V
The whole plane ride I stayed silent. I'm just so lost in my own mind. As soon as this car stops in front of his house I'm asking him who he wants to be with.

"Kenzie, what's going on? You've been too quiet," he said. I pulled my eyes away from the window and looked over at him. "I have something to talk to you about once we get to your house," I said. "Drop your attitude. Since when is it my house as if you don't live there as well," he snapped back. The car came to a stop indicating that we've arrived.

I jumped out of the car and slammed the door behind myself. I walked over to the trunk and grabbed my suitcase out. "Ken, what's wrong?" He asked as he opened the door. I followed him inside and closed the door behind myself. "Let me know now, what's gonna happen to me?" I asked as I crossed my arm over my chest.

"Be more clear when you speak. What the hell are you talking about?" He asked. "What's gonna happen to us? I'm not staying with you if you don't tell me who you want to be with. It's me or Molly. But I'm letting you know now, it will not be both," I growled. "Is this a joke? You signed a contract you can't leave-" I stopped him before he could finish.

"FUCK THE CONTRACT! I want more! I'm starting to care for you and I want all of you or nothing. But clearly it's only been about a contract to you. All this time I've spent with you and I've just been nothing but a fucking contract," My voice cracked by the end of my rant. I'm beyond hurt.

I ran past him and walked up the stairs. "I'm getting my things and I'm leaving," I said. I heard him walking up the stairs behind me causing me to walk faster. I ran up the stairs and locked the bedroom door behind myself. I walked towards the closet and grabbed a handful of my clothing off the rack.

"Open the door, Kenzie!" He shouted as he banged on the door. "I'll open it once I've finished packing!" I shouted back as I ran around collecting my clothing. "Open the fucking door and let's talk like adults!" He yelled louder. I looked at the door and saw how it shook from him shaking and yanking the handle.

"You're not leaving me there's no need to pack," he said. "Why? Because there's a contract blocking me from leaving?!" I shouted. "Kenzie I pick you. I care about you not Molly," he said in a calmer tone. I stopped running around and walked over to the door and opened it.

He stepped into the room and closed the door behind himself. "You drive me crazy. And I don't know if it's because I love you or if it's because I'm obsessed with every inch of you. All I know is that I need you," he said as he took my hands. "Stop threatening to leave when we both know I'd never let you go," he added.

I let his hands go and grabbed his face pulling him in for a kiss. "You love me?" I asked. "I'm falling for you. Fuck Molly because all I want is you," he whispered. I felt my heart sink and butterflies dance around it in my stomach. I feel like I'm in middle school seeing my crush walk down the hall.

"Are we done arguing?" He asked as he looked down at me. "Yes. I'm done," I smiled. His smile turned and his grip around my waist tightened. "Don't ever threaten to leave me again. Understood?" He asked.

His hands came down on my ass with a hard slap. "Yes sir," I smirked.

Molly's P•O•V
Theo's coming back home today. I've been dying to see him again, I'm so lonely without him. Hopefully he sees that Kenzie is a complete waste of time and space, I pray he comes home happy to see me.

I'm going to hide in the closet with a bottle of champagne, when he comes in the room I'm going to jump out. I sat down in his closet and gently closed the door behind myself. All I have to do is wait a few more hours for their flight to land.

                                            •
I jumped out of my sleep when I heard the front door slam shut. I could hear her screaming but her words are muffled. Finally. He's probably telling her to pack her shit and get the fuck out. I crouched down behind some of his clothes as their voices got closer.

Kenzie walked in the room and slammed the door shut. She's yelling and screaming at him and they're going back and forth. I stayed silent and closed my eyes as I prayed for her not to see me. She grabbed her things from the closet running in and out of the room back and forth.

Finally her movement stopped and she opened the door. My mind started spinning from the words that left Theo's mouth. She's brain washed him into loving her. I have to save him and fight to bring him back to me. I can hear them kissing and touching. I moved from my hiding space and looked through the cracked door.

What about me? I pulled my hair hard and beat on the side of my head over and over again. I gridded my teeth against each other so hard my jaw began to hurt. He's mine. He's mine. Calm down he's not going to leave you. You were there before her and you'll be there after her. Breathe Molly. Breathe.

I sat in the closet crying my eyes out for two hours. When he's anger or feels something deep he can go for hours. I watched as they laid there and slowly fell asleep.

I grabbed my bottle of champagne and quickly dashed out. I ran off the property and didn't stop until I got to my car. "DAMN IT! I FUCKING HATE KENZIE! AHH!" I shouted as I slammed the bottle onto the ground. "AH!" I kept screaming and stopped once I heard my phone ring.

The special ring tone I set for Theo went off. I calmed down and picked up the phone. "Theo. My love, what can I help you with?" I asked. "I'm coming over to your place. I need to talk to you," he said. I gasped and nearly dropped my phone on the ground. His voice has a beautiful rough morning sound. It calmed me down a little.

"Okay. What time should I be expecting you?" I asked. "In an hour. I'm getting dressed now," he said. "Okay. I'll be waiting," I said. He hung up the phone. I pushed my phone in my pocket and quickly jumped into my car. If I leave now I'll make it back before him.

I made it back home nine minutes before Theo. I stripped out of clothing and put on a slick robe. I heard a knock on the door pulling my attention towards it.

I quickly rushed towards the front door and opened it. Theo has a scratch on his neck going down to his chest. "Hello sir. I've missed you," I smiled as I went in for a hug. He caught my arms and stopped me from hugging him.

"Molly. I came to tell you in person that I don't think it's gonna work out," he began. My breath hitched. "Why? Haven't I been good to you these past years? Don't you love me Theo?" I asked. He squeezed my shoulder and shook my head with an uncomfortable look on his face.

"I don't love you. I've had my lawyers rip up our contract. It's over between us," he said sternly. I grabbed onto his hand and held on tightly as I pulled him back towards me; I used all my strength to bring him closer. "You're not allowed to leave me. I love you too much. If you can let me go, then she must mean just as little to you as I do," I snapped.

"She means something to me. With her it's more than just sex. I see a life with her and that's more than I can ever say for you," he said as he yanked his hand away. "Please don't leave me. I can change I can be the girl you want me to be. I'm begging you stay with me," I cried as I dropped down at his feet.

"Theo Collins if you walk out of that door I swear you'll live to regret it," I warned. He stopped walking and placed his hand on the door handle. He looked back at me with an unbothered look on his face; "Do your worst," he said. He opened the door and walked out.

I clenched my fists in anger as my sadness left with him. I'll bring him back to me if it's the last thing that I do.