Chapter 16~Hunting Molly~

Theo's P•O•V
I banged on the door hard as I impatiently waited for someone to answer. My brother came to the door pulling the door open. "Where's mom?" I asked as I pushed past him into the house. "Nice to see you too bro," he said sarcastically. David is the youngest. He's only 17 so he still lives at home.

"Stop fucking around! Where is she?!" I snapped out in anger. I already feel anger and I don't need his stupid sarcasm. "What's all this yelling about?" She asked as she walked towards me. "Is it true? Did Kenzie cheat on me?" I asked. She looked at me shock. "David go upstairs," she said.

"No. I want to stay and watch this unfold," he said. "Get the fuck out of the room!" I growled. "Damn. Kicking me out of my own home. You don't even live here anymore I shouldn't have to listen to you," he mumbled as he walked away. She waited until she could no longer see or hear him before she spoke.

"No she didn't. That creepy guy attacked her in the parking lot. She told me everything while we had lunch. Kenzie cares way too much about you to ever do something like that," she explained. All I could think about was Kenzie's words. "Someone set me up." My mind could only go to one person after hearing this; Molly.

She shot her hand out and grabbed my car keys from my pocket. I opened my mouth to speak but she beat me to it. "You're staying. Don't disrespect me by trying to walk to your next destination either. Stay the night and calm down before you do something stupid," she said. She shoved my keys into her pocket and walked towards the kitchen.

"I can't stay here. I have to go out and find Molly!" I shouted behind her. "No! You're upset and going to find this girl will do nothing. What's happened has happened; you can't do anything," she said. "Go to the guest room and I'll make you something to eat. Relax yourself and clear your mind," she added. I sighed and took in a deep breath of air.

She's right. What can I do to Molly? Hell I don't even know if she's the one behind all of this. Despite the fact that it seems likely. I walked up to my old room. I'll go to sleep then I'll wake up and I'll find the answers I need to get to the bottom of this.

                                         •
As my car arrived in front of her house I could see a sold sign on it. A man and a women walked smiling as they went to the front door. I jumped out the car and called towards them. "Excuse! Sir!" I shouted. The man stopped walking and turned to face me. "I'm sorry to bother you but; when did this house go on the market?" I asked.

"This house has been on the market for not that long. A couple of weeks ago or maybe last week. They sold it completely under its value; almost like they were in a rush," he laughed. "Why do you ask?" The lady asked. "I'm looking for the old home owner," I answered. "Good luck finding them," the man smiled. I nodded and quickly jumped back into the car.

When the hell did she move. I pulled out my phone and called her number. "Theo. How can I help you?" She asked. "Molly, when did you move away? We need to talk," I said. "My love. I moved because the house held so many memories. You know like when you'd to-" before she could finish I cut her off. "Enough! We're done. What's happened between us is over forever, I need you to leave Kenzie and I alone,"I said sternly.

"Baby, I'm more than done loving you," she snapped. I could hear her breathing heavily out of anger before she hung up the phone. I have to go back home and apologize to Kenzie. But first I have to make a quick stop.

I drove to the law firm of the lawyer that touched Kenzie. I followed him as he drove him and waited for him get into his penthouse. I parked my car and got out. I walked up to the door man and pulled out my phone. "Hello, sorry to bother you but um...Smith Rubio," I explained. I held up the fake food box to show the man.

The man looked as if he didn't get paid enough to care what business I had here. He sighed and pointed to the elevator; "He lives on the second floor. Number c4," he answered. "Thank you," I smiled as I walked towards the elevator. I pushed the button and waited.

I jumped out of the elevator and threw the food into a near by trash can. I can down the hallway to my right towards door number c4. I knocked on the door and bent my head down. Smith opened the door with a small crack, just wide enough to see me. "Can I help-" before he could finish his sentence I kicked the door hard. He clutched his nose as he went flying backwards.

"Holy fuck!" He shouted in pain as he looked up at me from the floor. He whimpered in pain before he took a minute to open his eyes. I frowned down at him when he moved his hands to reveal a smile. "Theo Collins. I was expecting you," he chuckled. "I didn't come here to talk," I said. I closed the door and locked it. 

I raised my fist high and brought it down onto his face. His head went back and he groaned in pain. "Stay away from Kenzie," I growled. He laughed and spit the blood out of his mouth. "I'm just the tip of the iceberg," he smirked. He stood up from the floor and backed away from me.

"Like I said; I was expecting you. Therefore the police will be here soon. Get going," he warned. "I'm not one to fuck with. Leave her alone or I'll be back here and I'll make that," I said pointing to his face. "Look like a scratch," I warned. I turned and walked away from him.

Kenzie's P•O•V
I stayed up all night over thinking. I haven't seen from Theo or heard from him all day. He left yesterday at 8pm and now it's 10am and I still haven't seen him. What if he went to Molly's and got back with her out of revenge? I screamed out in frustration.

I stood in the living room staring at the front door. The door handle turned as someone entered the house. My heart skipped a beat seeing Theo walk in. He has a strange unreadable look on his face. "Were you with Molly?" I blurted out. "God no! I was with my mother asking her if what you said was true. She took my keys and I stayed the night to calm down," he explained.

"Theo, why didn't you call me? I was so scared that you..." I trailed off. The thought of saying him being with Molly out loud made me sick. He walked up to me and gently cupped my face. "I'm yours and you're mine," he whispered. He bent down and kissed my lips gently. I sighed as I began to relax.

I didn't notice I was crying until I felt him wipe my cheeks. "Don't cry," he whispered. "They're happy tears," I smiled. I pulled away from him and hugged him tightly. Molly can't win. No matter what I'll never allow her to come between Theo and I.

Sorry that this is so short. I promise to make it longer next time. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please star/ follow and comment.