Chapter 17~Pictures & punishments~

Kenzie's P•O•V
I sat in my office and put my next meetings onto my calendar. I have nine meetings this week. Today is my only day that's not as crazy. I heard a knock on the door and Theo walked into my office. I smiled and stood up from my chair to greet him. He's dressed so sexy. He's wearing a black suit and tie with the sleeves rolled up.

He hugged me and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Why are you here?" I asked politely as I pulled away. "No reason. I'm just coming to see you," he smiled. He walked towards the blinds and pulled them down. "I have a meeting in ten minutes. We can't," I said. He turned to face me with a smirk on his face; "The meeting is with me. I know you can't just take time off work, so I planned a meeting under a fake name," he explained.

He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me pulling me close. He gently kissed my neck. My eyes rolled backwards as I relaxed into his touch. I pulled myself out of my thoughts and pulled myself away from him. "I can't do this here. Here I'm the boss," I said with a smug look.

"Once you step in here, I run things," I smirked. He slowly walked towards me with a devious look on his face. It drove me insane; but I forced myself to keep a strong face. I backed up causing my ass to rest against the desk. I leaned backwards as he placed both his hands beside me.

He's so close to my face that if I moved my lips would brush against his. "Bend over the desk and let me show you who's the boss," he ordered. The first time he punished me here I was scared of who would hear me. After that moment I couldn't stop myself from thinking about it. The fears so alluring. Besides I know Theo's locked the door.

He stepped away allowing me to turn around. I pulled up the dress and bent over it. He gently ran his hands over my ass. "I should punish you more often. I love the view," he said as he brought down his hand. I jumped in surprise. "What am I punishing you for?" He asked. I intentionally took too long to answer earning me another slap, this one harder than the other. I yelped and scratched my desk.

"I forgot my place sir," I said as I turned to face him with a smirk. He had the same devious look on his face from earlier. "Fifteen smacks. Count and thank me," he instructed. SMACK! "One. Thank you sir," I said. I hummed through the stinging as I got another. SMACK! "Two. Thank you sir," I said.

I heard the door open causing my neck to snap towards it. Tessa walked into the room, wide eyed and with a disheveled look on her face. "Oh god! I'm so sorry Ms. Johns!" She shouted. She dropped my mail onto the floor as she reached up and covered her eyes. I quickly stood up and pulled my dress down.

I stared at her mortified as she grabbed them off the floor. She did it all without looking at me. Embarrassment washed over me as I watched her stumble out of the room. Once the door closed I rushed over and locked it. I pressed my back against the door and held the handle; as if the locks weren't enough to stop someone from entering.

"You didn't lock the door!" I half shouted. Theo stared at me with an amused look on his face. "No. Where's the fun in that?" He laughed. "Aw. You look so cute all flustered and red," he added. He bent down and kissed my forehead; "We can finish the rest later," he smirked. I stepped back from the door and watched him walk out. Tessa kept her eyes down as he walked past to the elevator.

I rushed out and stopped in front of her. "How much for you not to have seen anything?" I asked. "With all do respect. I really don't wanna look at you right now. I don't want anything Ms. Johns," she whispered. Her eyes stayed down at her thumbs. "Please. You can't let this get out. What can I do to buy your silence?" I asked.

"Buy my silence?" She asked. She had a shocked and hurt look on her face from my words. "I don't want anything from you. I respect you enough not only as my boss but as a person. I have no intentions of telling anyone. In fact I don't even know what you're talking about," she said. "Thank you!" I squealed as I hugged her. She was shocked by my actions and stood still before patting my back.

I should really look into finding a way to give Tessa a raise. She deserves it.

For lunch I just decided to order in. I ordered chicken broccoli and fried rice from my favorite Chinese store. I feel like I can eat this a million times and still crave it.

The office door opened pulling my attention away from my food. Lacie walked in. She flopped down on the chair with a bored expression on her face. "I'm bored," she sighed. "Tell me hows life been going with Theo? Since you no longer have time for me," she said pettily. I playfully rolled my eyes and I put more food into my mouth.

"I'm giving Tessa a raise," I announced. Her eyes widened and she leaned in closer to hear more. "Tessa? Your sometimes mouthy and nosy assistant?" She asked. "Yes. Theo was spanking me on the desk and she walked in. She swore that she'd never tell anyone," I explained. "Back the fuck up! This is how little I know about you now, because I thought you weren't a fan of public humiliation," she said.

"I'm not a fan. I just thought the door was locked. I was beyond embarrassed when she walked in," I whispered. She grabbed my fork and took a broccoli. "I think she knew. Maybe she saw and wants a raise out of it," she pointed out. I thought about it for a moment before shaking my head. "No. She looked hurt when I suggested that she wanted something. She wants nothing," I explained.

She glanced over her shoulder towards Tessa. "I don't trust her. I'll have my brother follow her around and make sure she doesn't squeal," Lacie smirked. My eyes widened at her suggestion and I quickly shook my head. "No! Tell Bobby nothing. I don't want to look for a new assistant," I protested. "Ken, Bobby won't rough her up. He'll just scare her a little bit," she winked.

Bobby is Lacies older brother. He took a completely different path from her. Bobby is a FBI agent. He's also trained in four different fighting styles.. He's an extremely scary and shady 'businessman'. "Besides. I wasn't asking you, I'm telling you I'm calling him. He's gonna take care of this and make sure you've got a job at the end of the day," she added. I sighed knowing there's nothing I can do to persuade Lacie.

"Don't hurt her. At least promise me that," I said. She gave me a sly smile and nodded her head. She stood up and reached over to hug me. I lightly squeezed her before she pulled away. "This visit was short. But I will be back," she smiled. She waved me one last goodbye before leaving. I just want to finish work and get home.

As I ate an idea popped into my head. I grabbed my phone and stood up from the bed. He wants to throw my mind off while I'm at work; well two can play at that game. I walked into the bathroom and made sure it's empty. I locked the door and pulled down my skirt, showing my panties. They're lace so you basically see right though them. I could see his hand print faintly on my ass.

I turned around halfway and positioned myself so that my body half turned to the mirror. I propped myself up a little more to give him a better view. I grabbed my phone and took a picture. I took a three more in two different angles. I put my skirt back on and adjusted my clothing. I looked over the picture with a smile on my face.

I sent him all three of them. For some strange reason I feel nervous. I've sent pictures like these before- heck I've sent worse. But for some reason the thought of what he can reply has my heart jumping.

My heart began to race faster as I got a notification with his reply.

😈 What do you think his reaction will be ??