Chapter 8 ~dinners served~

{ONE WEEK LATER}
Kenzie's P•O•V
Yesterday was Theo's last business day. We've packed our things to leave the hotel. "You got everything?" He asked as I packed my last bag. "Yup," I answered popping the P. I pulled my suitcase along as we walked towards the exit.

We left the hotel and stopped in front of a limo. Theo helped put the bags and suitcases into the trunk before he got in himself. "Where are we going next?" I asked. He kissed my hand and gently pulled me closer. "We're going to my vacation home. There I'll fuck you on every piece of furniture in every room," he whispered. I shivered as I felt a tingling.

His words turned me on immensely. "How many rooms are there?" I asked as I smirked up at him. He leaned forwards and gently bit down on my earlobe, "There's six," he whispered. "God," I groaned in delight. If I was driving the limo I'd go at full speed.

After an agonizing two hours we finally arrived at a mansion. It's almost hidden the way it's blocked off. The place looks bigger than he's letting off. A man came outside of the house dressed in a suit. "Mr. Collins let me help you," he said as he grabbed the suitcases. "That's George, he works for our family and when we're not here he stays and runs things. It's basically his and the maids home," Theo explained.

"Won't we be disrupting them with our noises?" I asked in a whisper. He laughed and shook his head; "No. I've rented hotel rooms for them to stay in for the week," he explained. His family is so kind. I walked with him inside the house. It's breathtakingly beautiful.

As soon as you step in you can see the living room. Wooden floors with a modern carpet at the bottom. The living room had white couches, high ceilings, a fireplace, and a massive tv attached at the top. The living room has ceiling high windows over looking the water. It allows beautiful sunlight to shine into the room.

There's an open kitchen. The island and countertops are marble and the cabinets are black. It's has such a modern look for a place that's been here for so long. "You can leave the luggage here George. I'd hate to have you working so hard at your age," Theo said. He has a genuine look of concern on his face.

George shook his head and slapped his hand in the air. "Nonsense. I'm just as young as I used to be. I'll carry these to your master bedroom," he protested. Theo laughed and shook his head knowing he can't win this one. He took my hand and lead me up the stairs. We walked into the master bedroom. George placed the bags down and left.

There's a king size bed in the middle of the room against the wall. A small light grey sofa set with a huge flatscreen tv in front of it. I walked deeper in to see a balcony with a view of the beach. This is an amazing vacation home. I put my hands on the railing and took in a deep breath of air. The air here is beautiful and fresh; it feels good to breathe in.

I felt Theo's arms wrap around my waist. I leaned my head back on his shoulder as I relaxed into his embrace. He gently kissed my shoulder up to my neck. I hummed as I enjoyed the feeling.

I turned myself around and captured my lips onto his. I kissed him eagerly. He bit down on my lip and pulled away pulling my bottom lip with him. "God I've missed having you to myself," He whispered. I smiled. I've missed being with him too. Last week I hardly saw him because he was so busy. It was a very boring week.

He lifted me up and placed me over his shoulder; I squealed at the unexpected movement. "I want you now," he said as he slapped my ass. He walked into the room and dropped me down onto the bed. He stepped away from me and began to undress. Without a word I began to do the same.

I quickly began to remove my clothes leaving me in nothing but my panties. "Stand up and bend over on the bed. Legs apart hands on the bed in front of you," he ordered. I jumped off the bed and got myself into the position. I could hear his footsteps as he walked behind me.

I heard a drawer open and close. He stood behind me and I could hear the sound of something turn on. I could hear the vibration as he got closer towards me. I gasped as I felt the vibrator on my clit.

"Don't cum. If you do I'll have to punish you," he warned. Underneath his warning I can tell that he's actually hoping that I can't hold it back. Today I'm going to fight my hardest to prove him wrong. I moaned as I felt it turn up higher. "Ugh!" I groaned as I gripped the sheets.

"Please," I choked out through moans. My legs shook as I held it back. The feeling and the need to cum only grew stronger the longer he held it there. I turned and glared at him with the side of my eyes. Any longer and I don't think that I'll be able to hold it back.

I glanced at him with pleading eyes. He smirked at me and nodded his head; "Cum," he said. He turned it off and allow me to release. I groaned and fell down onto my knees as I road over my high. I sat on the ground breathing heavily as I slowly calmed down.

He looked downstairs me with a pleased look on his. "You did better than I thought you would've have," he smirked. He placed a hand out helping me up from the floor. The look on his face alone turned me on. He has a devious smirk on his face. Just thinking about what he could have in store made me shiver with excitement.

He bent me over the bed leaving my ass fully exposed. He slapped my ass with just enough force to cause me to whimper. I feel a cool substance rub across my asshole. I've only done this a handful of times with an old boyfriend. Ive been hesitant to try anal sex with anyone else. But I trust Theo.

He slowly pushes himself in; once fully inside he holds it so I get used to the size. I gasped as he started to thrust. There's so much feeling in there because of how sensitive it is; it makes everything feel so good. "Ugh!" I groaned as he picked up the speed. He reached out with his free hand and grabbed a fistful of my hair.

He pulled it causing my neck to pull back towards him. He stopped thrusting and leaned towards my ear. "Who owns you?" He asked as he slapped my ass. "You do, sir," I practically shouted. I'll say anything to get him to continue. "Please continue to fuck me," I begged. I could just tell he's smirking without even having to look at him.

He loosened his grip slightly before he continued to pound into me. "God, yes!" I moaned as I gripped onto the sheets. He let go of my hair and snaked his arm under my body. He pulled me off the edge of the bed and bent by body forward. He grabbed my hands and held me in the prison guard position, all while still inside me.

I moan loudly as he began to thrust. I could hear his moans and groans turning me on further. I could feel myself about to cum. I was about to ask when he spoke, "Cum," he whispered. My legs shook as I fought to keep my body up as I came. I could feel him coming with me.

He let my hands go as he pulled out. I laid myself down on the bed as I calmed my body down. I opened my eyes again to see him staring at me. "What?" I asked as I sat up. He smirked and walked towards me. He lifted me up placing me over his shoulder. I squealed and held on as he walked towards the door.

He walked down to the dining room and put me down in front of the table. I looked at him confused as he laid down on the table. "Feed me," he smirked as his eyes ran down my body. I looked at the structure of the table before I climb up. The last thing I want is the break the table.

I sat over his face. He gripped my hips and began to go to work. "Oh my gosh," I groaned. My hands went down on the table to give myself more stability. He closed his mouth around my clit and allowed his tongue to dance over it.

"Ugh! Yes!" I shouted. He moved his mouth and opened it as I came. As I calmed down I slowly climb off the table. He stood up from the table and wiped his mouth with a smile on his face. As amazing as that was all; I want is to take a nap. I'm beyond exhausted. "Tired?" He asked. I ran my fingers through my hair and nodded my head.

"Go to bed," he said. I lightly smiled as I nodded and walked away towards the stairs. I only hope all the workers left to the hotel, I'm not in the mood to give a show. I laid on the bed and almost instantly fell asleep.