Chapter 9 ~The electric touch~

Kenzie's P•O•V
I yawned as I opened my eyes. I looked over to see Theo sleeping. I got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom, I'm going to take a bath. But first a shower to clean myself off. The bathroom is beautiful. There's a big glass window with one way glass behind the tub. The shower looks like it could hold three people. It has a huge double sink. The cabinets and the countertop are white, and the room is a calming blue.

I set the shower water and got in. I sighed as the warm water ran over me. I can relax in my bath right now I'm gonna hurry. I quickly cleaned myself up. I lightly dried myself up with a towel as I walked over to the tub.

I turned on the faucet making sure the waters hot. Once I got it to the right temperature I got in and let the tub fill up. I turned off the faucetand rested my head on the rim. I sighed as I closed my eyes and relaxed into the water.

I love being here. It's like a break from reality. I really don't want to go back. I'm sure we can just hide away here forever, where I have him all to myself. I sighed and sank down lower into the water.

After an hour of soaking and thinking I climbed out of the tub. I wrapped my towel around myself as I drained the water. I walked out of the bathroom and went towards my dresser. I put on a tang top and pajama shorts.

I glanced down at the bed and looked at him. The moon light is shining down on his face in just the right place, making him look like an angel. I crawled in beside him and laid my head on a pillow. He's laying on his stomach with one arm under the pillow, and the other resting under his head.

I touched his face lightly. It sucks to think we're going back and I'll have to share him. The next few days I'll make him see that he doesn't need Molly. I kissed his cheek and pulled away. I got under the blanket and tried to go back to sleep.

                                          •
My eyes fluttered open to the sun shining down on my face. "Don't move!" He half shouted. I jumped a little as I tried to turn my head to face him without fully moving. "What happened?! Is there a bug on me?!" I asked panicked. He laughed and shook his head. He has a sketchbook in his hand. "I'm drawing you. You looked so beautiful and peaceful that I just had to," he explained.

My eyes widened in shock. "I didn't know you liked to draw," I said as I tried not to move my lips. "I love to draw and paint. I've done it since I was seven," he said. "I'm almost done. Just placing the finishing touches," he added.

Ten minutes later he finally finished. "Come look," he smiled. I stood up and stretched before I crawled towards the side of the bed where his chair is. He handed the book to me. I gasped as I looked down at the drawing.

I'm laying down with one arm across my chest and the other tangled in my hair, my hair laid around me. One leg inside the blanket and the other reaching across the bed. He managed to capture the shadows and the lights on my face. He brought the drawing to life, it's almost like looking at a mirror. "It's beautiful," I smiled.

"I'm glad you like it. I'm going to have it blown up and placed on the walls in all my homes," he said. My smile grew larger. He took the book back and looked down at it for himself. "Honestly, I'm impressed with myself. I don't know how I managed to capture your beauty onto the page," he whispered. My heart fluttered.

No ones ever told me how beautiful I am as much as he does. All I hear is the word sexy. They look at my body and not my face, while Theo looks at all of me. I feel like the only girl in the world when I'm with him.

He closed the book and placed it down on the nightstand. "Get dressed. I'm taking you somewhere," he smirked. I nodded my head and jumped off the bed.