Chapter 2 ~Him~

Kenzie's P•O•V
I breathed heavily as I slowly climbed down from my high. "You're ready for me," he whispers. With the blind fold my sense of touch is higher than usual, I feel everything because my body can't use my eyes. He grabbed my legs as he positioned himself in front of me.

He rubbed my clit as he slowly entered me. I screamed as a burst of pleasure ran through my body; as he started moving. He thrusted hard and steady. His free hand gripped my hips pulling me closer for an even deeper thrust. I could hear his moans and groans only turning me on more.

I yelped as he stopped rubbing and yanked on the chains connected to the nipple clamps. The pain slowly mixed in with the pleasure creating the perfect amount. I made a tight fist and moaned loudly once I felt him hit my g spot. My legs began to shake as I felt myself reaching my climax. He groaned loudly as we came together. "Fuck," he mumbled as he slowly slid out.

I laid on the bed panting as I tried to catch my breath. I felt him slowly removed the handcuffs from one hand at a time. I let my hands fall at my sides as I let my body relax into the bed. "That was amazing," I whispered. He lightly chuckled and laid beside me on the bed. I removed the blind folds from my eyes.

I rolled onto my stomach and closed my eyes. My body slowly drifting off to sleep.

                                           •
I woke up in an amazing mood. I rolled over to find him still sleeping. I fought the urge to touch him as I stood up from the bed. I grabbed my dress. I slipped it on and walked towards the door. "Leaving with no goodbye?" He asked. His voice sounded husky as he had the beautiful sleepy voice.

I stopped walking and turned to face him. "I have to go.If I don't leave now I'll be late for brunch," I explained. A part of me wants to stay with him. I don't want to leave him. He's so satisfying; with him the longing feeling I have is gone. It's almost like he gets all my needs and everything I want and like.

"Don't worry. I'll be back," I smirked as I walked out. I grabbed my clutch from the ground and pulled out my phone. Ninety missed calls from both my mother and Lacie. I left them and called for a cab. I just need to get home.

Once I got home I kicked my shoes off in two different directions. "Where the hell of you been?!" She shouted as she stormed into the living room. "I went to the party and got stuck talking to your mother all night," she groaned. "Was it you my mother was talking to? I over heard her conversation about how horrible of a daughter I am," I sighed.

She looked down at the floor and nodded her head slowly. "She wasn't taking to me exactly. She was talking to your Father and I was just beside them," she explained. "Your Father and I defended you. I'm sure your mother didn't mean to hurt you," she whispered the last part.

I ran my hands through my hair and shrugged my shoulders. "I don't need to hear this. I had an amazing night and right now I'd just like to go out for brunch. I'm starving," I said as I walked past her. She went silent and nodded her head understandingly.

I walked up the stairs towards my bedroom. I'm just going to take a quick shower and get ready for brunch.

I got out of the shower with my towel wrapped around myself. I sat down on my bed and looked at the clock ticking on my nightstand. I still have an hour until brunch. I can take a little nap. I crawled into my bed and laid down. A little nap can't hurt.

                                          •
I woke up to Lacie lightly shaking my shoulders. "What?! What do you want?!" I shouted as I slapped her hands off me. "Okay so I came up here to see what was taking so long after an hour; and I saw you sleeping. I let you sleep the day away and called your mom explaining that you're sick," Lacie explained.

I smiled as I jumped up and hugged her. "You always know exactly what I need to make me feel better," I smiled. "Yes. And the way I saw you hurt this morning really hurt me. So I found something that might cheer you up," she smirked. She walked over to a chair and held up a dress in front of me.

"I found this amazing BDSM club. I was thinking since you're into that stuff we can go, and let you get your mind off things," she said. She waved the dress in front of me on the hanger as she waited for an answer. I've never been in a serious BDSM relationship. All I've ever done was play with chains. This should be exciting.

"Give me ten minutes," I smirked as I grabbed the dress. She squealed and clapped her hands as she walked towards the door. "I'll call a cab," she smiled. The dress is a burgundy bodycon wrap dress. I quickly put the dress on and ran to my closet in search of cute heels to match them. I grabbed my black suede open toe platform heels.

I fluffed up my curly hair with my hands as I looked in the mirror. I put on a nude slip stick and grabbed my phone along with a shoulder bag. I quickly dashed down the stairs towards Lacie. "You're just in time. The car just pulled up," Lacie said as she grabbed my arm. She linked her arm around mine as we walked towards the cab.

We got to the club and the music softly played in the background. There's a stage with a show going on. A blind folded woman is kneeling down in front of a man with a paddle in his hand. I stepped deeper into the room and saw that the man is Theo.

"Why am I punishing you?" He asked. He's shirtless just in a pair of black jeans and black timberlands. "I disobeyed your orders, sir. Please punish me," the girl said. I sucked in a breath of air as my eyes became glued to the stage.

"Correct," he said. He grabbed her by her collar and guided her to a spanking horse. He laid her down on it and strapped her wrists an ankles down. "I will give you fifty smacks. After every one you'll thank me and ask for another," he stated. "Yes sir," she nodded. I stood waiting eagerly.

By the first ten her ass was a bright red color with small spots of purple. I was dripping. Apart of me wished I was there with him. When he finished he unchained her. He removed the blind fold and stood back. "Get up!" He demanded. His voice boomed with power causing shivers to run down my spine.

He unzipped his pants and pulled them down until he stood naked. My mind vibrated as just the sight of him made my mind wonder. He rested down the paddle and sat down on a chair. "Ride me. And don't come before me or ask to," he said. She stood from the floor and positioned herself on top of him.

If only that were me. I sighed and pulled my attention away from the stage. "Wow. You really seemed to be in the zone," Lacie laughed as we walked to the bar. I rolled my eyes as I weakly smiled.

The bartender walked towards us. "What can I get you ladies?" He asked. "Two Manhattans," I ordered. He nodded and turned away from us to start our drinks.

He brought them to us and placed them down in front of us. "Thanks," I mumbled as I gently grabbed the glass. "Liked the show?" A familiar voice asked from beside me. I turned to see Theo. I lightly blushed and looked down at my drink. "You saw me watching?" I asked. "Of course," he smirked. "You have a submissive?" I asked as I glanced back to the stage.

"Yes. I need something to keep me busy," he said. I nodded and took a bigger sip of my drink this time. I need to swallow my pride and just say what's on my mind. "I want you. I want to be with you again," I blurted out. He smirked at me and stayed silent.

"Let's get out of here then," he said. I glanced over at Lacie and saw her talking with someone as well. "Lacie," I whispered. She looked at me and looked at Theo. She put her arm over my shoulder pulling me closer. "It's okay. Go. I've got a guy of my own tonight," she smirked. I squealed and grabbed my clutch off the bar.

"Let's go," I smiled.