Chapter 1

"We need a good way to tell Jo" Katniss said

"We do" I agreed. I'd personally always thought Johanna Mason was a cold hearted bitch, but I changed my mind when she's with Willow. She's a good babysitter. She's good with kids, so I think it's only fair we tell her in a good way.

But then there's also the Capitol. We've been able to take Willow out and about around the districts and no one seemed to care, bit the Capitol would go crazy.

"We could get Effie to tell the Capitol" Katniss suggested, almost reading my thoughts.

"That's a good idea, have any ideas on telling Jo?" I asked

"Nope, not yet" Katniss sighed "I've got an idea!" Katniss exclaimed. "We could get Willow a shirt, but like it could say 'big sister in training' or something like that. And like invite Johanna over and like don't tell her, just wait until she notices!"

"That's an awesome idea" I told her

"I've got fabric paints somewhere" Katniss said before clambering out of the bed and looking about the drawers.

"I can't wait!" Willow says, jumping up and down on my knee.

"Get designing" Katniss demands, handing me a pine box.

I quickly unlatch the latches.

"Willow, go get daddy a nice pink shirt" Katniss says to Willow

"Okay!" She exclaims, excited to be in the action.

Willow comes in about 2 minutes later with a pink shirt.

I picked out a shiny silver paint, carefully painting a large 'learner' sign and painting in large letters 'big sister in training'

Willows eyes lit up with excitement, as she wrapped her tiny arms around Katniss' arm, leaning her head just above them, her dark curls ruffled up against Katniss' arm.

Katniss reached over, grabbing the hairbrush before starting to brush out Willows curls, which at the moment was almost at the middle of her back whilst waiting on the shirt to dry.

"Can I twouch it now?" Willow asks

"Not yet, you'll get paint on your hands" I answer.

Willow pouts.

Finally it's dry, and Katniss goes into Willows room to find some shoes for her to wear.

I went downstairs, making breakfast.

I made a large stack of pancakes with blueberries for me and Katniss, and some scrambled eggs with toast and orange juice for Willow.

"Johanna" Katniss says over the phone. "You should come over"