30. Goodbye to a World

Have I ever mentioned that I love Porter Robinson?

Enjoy!

Y/n p.o.v:

It was finally the day that we were going to go to the restaurant! I couldn't help it I was way too excited and probably over dressed. I was wearing a dress that stopped at mid thigh and although it was kind of revealing I still wanted to wow Michael. This was kind of our last night out together after all.

When Michael and the rest of the gang came to pick me up they whistled and cheered. "Wow looking fine, if I wasn't with Jake I'd totally smash that!" Rich yelled at a very unnecessary loud voice. I just rolled my eyes and laughed at him while Michael gave him an eye.

"Honey!" I said as I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a small peck on the cheek. "You look stunning." Michael whispered into my ear as I blushed. "Y-You look handsome as always." I said smiling. I got the wow that I wanted.

We all went into the car and began to drive towards the city. I've never been to the city because I never had friends to go with but now I would experience it for the first time. Wasn't that awesome?

Once we got to the restaurant we entered the restaurant that looked all too familiar for my liking.

There on the center of the restaurant was the guy that I saw in my dream with a woman that had the same outfit that I remember seeing. I felt myself go pale and then Michael asked me if I was okay.

"Yeah I'm dandy as a flower let's go to our seats." I said wrapping my arms around his arm. Everyone else in our group went to sit at the table that they got except us.

"I'm sorry sir but I believe they have already gotten your seats." The receptionist said looking through her book. "That can't be possible I reserved these seats 2 months ago." Michael said to the receptionist.

I couldn't help but look back at the table and saw the two people. "Sir?! Sir, you can't just go! Sir!" She began to yell as Michael walked towards the couple. I didn't know why, but I followed him.

All I could remember after that was Michael arguing with the other man and the woman just staring at me with a surprised expression.

"You?! You're me!" We both yelled at the same time. "Okay stop that!" We followed up. I quickly took a piece of bread from the other table as she grabbed the bottle of wine.

Here lies y/n l/n killed by wine protected by bread I thought in my head. I turned towards the other guy who was staring at me and smiling.

Michael saw this and quickly grabbed my arm. "Who are you?" I asked the man from my dreams.

"Y/n, you know who I am. Wake up." He said.

Then I saw the world around me slowly disappear. The darkness began to surround me and slowly I was faced with nothing but darkness. I had no idea what was going on.

Then I saw a figure come running towards me and he wrapped his arms around me. "Y/n I don't have much time just listen to me!" He said.

"Michael?" I asked and he nodded. I began to cry getting more and more scared of the darkness.

"Don't worry y/n I came to thank you!" He whispered. "I know what you are and I know what I am and what this world really is." He continued.

"I'm not real." That caught me off guard of course he was real what was he talking about?

"Look y/n I'm a made up character from a musical called Be More Chill. This entire thing we had is just in a fan fiction." I didn't want to believe him he was lying I knew it.

"That doesn't mean that I still don't think your my one and only." His voice began to sound glitchy. "Whether you're @xKhaat, @Peggy_The_Turtle or @rainbowland75. I still care for, please remember that I love you and will always." He said grabbing my hand.

"I want you to know that you are beautiful and you need to come find the real me. I'm out there just please give me a chance and I'll show that this Michael does exist in your world." I heard him say before he collapsed onto the black floor.

"Michael!" I yelled tears beginning to form. He began to disappear and I couldn't do anything. I planted a kiss on his cheek and then he was gone.

I couldn't do anything but scream. I didn't understand. I didn't want to understand.

I only wanted him back.

——

I woke up in my bed and heard my parents yelling for me to get up to go school. As always I put on my casual outfit, [insert outfit]. It had been 10 days since I had the strange dream.

I knew I shouldn't have read that Michael x reader fan fiction. I thought remembering all the feels. I still didn't understand what the point of that ending was. The thought of the ending sent chills down my spine and I brushed it off.

Once I got to school I sat down and remembered Christine. What if I actually did have a Christine in my life? I asked myself.

Out of nowhere I saw someone sit in front of my seat. who was this I never saw him in my classes. Before I could continue my thoughts the teacher so rudely interrupted me and everyone in the class.

"May I have your attention please?" She began, but soon after realizing that no one was shutting up she yelled. "Excuse me?!" Then everyone became silent. Teachers really did have a way with kids.

"Thank you. I would like you all to meet a new student. His name is George Salazar and I hope that you will give him the respect that he deserves.

I stared at the boy in front of me and was stunned. This was the boy in my dream. And I felt an urge to hug this boy.

Towards the middle of the class the boy turned around asking for a pen which I quickly gave.

When his hand brushed against mine I knew I felt something for him. And he looked strangely similar to-

"Thanks y/n." He said with a grin on his face.

"Michael?"

——

I KNOW I KNOW WHAT A PAGE TURNER!!!

In all seriousness thank you so much for sticking till the end of this book.

I feel like my writing has really improved from the beginning of the book to the end of the book. er- fan fiction.

I would really love it if you guys told me what your thoughts of this ending was!
I have more books that I want to write as well along with some original stories that I would like to post!

If you enjoyed this book you can check out the other books that I am currently working on.

I didn't think this was going to be emotional for me but thank you so much for reading my baby.

I can't believe he's all grown up 😭

Once again, thank you so much for the opportunity that you gave me when you pressed that read button!

I hope I get to see you in one of my other books till then, ciao!