16. Christine will you be with me?

y/n p.ov's

A week after Jeremy and I were able to get out of the hospital and go back to school. "What if I make a mistake and ruin everything. I have the flowers which thanks y/n but what if i mess up. And there are voices in my ear. I guess these never disappear I'll let them squeal and I will deal then make up my own mind might still have voices in my head but now there just the normal kind." Jeremy began to say to us and I was actually happy that Jeremy was going to ask Christine out. As Michael and Jeremy where talking to each other I saw Brooke, Jenna, Chloe and Jake walk towards Jeremy. Then out of the conversation I heard Jenna tell Jeremy "Just summon strength from within" Brooke cut her off and began to talk to Jeremy "Don't get hung up on your skin!" I could tell she was being supportive and I knew it was brave of her to talk to him since they were already dating but I don't know how they broke up. I should ask him one day. As Chloe and Jake finished talking I saw Jake notice me and give me smile. I couldn't help but blush at this and it didn't help that Michael noticed. I saw Christine from the distance sitting on one of the outside tables that were used for lunch. "Jeremy she's over there!" I whispered and pointed to her. Once he saw her he grew a blush and moved forward. It was to cute and I began to walk behind him until I felt someone tug my t-shirt and I turned around. "Don't you want to give them privacy?" Michael asked. "Dude everyone is literally staring at them and Jenna is literally sitting on top of that tree with her phone out." I said and tried to pull him towards a bench that was near them. "This is messed up they should have a private moment." He said as he took a seat right next to me. "Just shush, you worry to much." I joked. As I was watching the interactions that was going on between them I felt Michael brush his hand against mine. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it but I didn't look directly at him I was still looking at Christine and Jeremy although this time I wasn't paying attention to them. I was in my own world freaking out that I actually did that. I then saw Jeremy jump onto the table and scream out "IT'S OFFICIAL WE'RE CANON!" I laughed at this stood up to applaud. Christine came running up to me and hugged me. "Congrats Chris but if he ever does something mean or rude you tell me and I will beat him up for you okay?" I said to her getting my mom mode activated. "Sure mom." She said laughing at our interaction. Then I let her go with Jeremy and they both walked inside the school building. It looked as if it was just them and nothing mattered to them except each others comfort. 

I sighed and smiled at this view that I had of them. "Hey Michael want to hang out more? I don't have anyone to bother anymore- well I really didn't bother her much but you know just want to hang out?" I asked him as I began to grab my stuff. "Well I really can't but how about this Friday?" I smiled at him. "Friday is perfect, I gotta go but I'll see you soon bye Weed Dude!" I said and ran away snickering. As I walked towards the inside of the school I remembered when I first really meet him, when he was crying and I had stuck around to help him. Did he still think that I had a thing for Jeremy? It was kind of funny how I first liked Jeremy but I had feelings for Michael now. Well I don't really know if these are feelings or just the feelings that you have with the people you are close with. I walked up the stairs and saw the hallway where I first talked to Michael I had called him Weed Dude which was because I didn't know who he was. Hopefully, he wasn't mad that I called him Weed Dude but it was just the perfect name for him. I got to my class and sat down in my regular seat. Then that got me thinking Michael was to attached to drugs. He could get addicted. What if he was addicted already? I had to confront him about this. That was what friends did right? They stick out for each other. I had to tell him. I didn't want him to get hurt-... Was this what he was talking about? Was it that he was concerned about me because I was going to get hurt? God I was a dumbass for getting so mad at him. "Y/n would you like to answer the question on the bored or are you going to ignore me like you did for the past two minutes?" I head my teacher tell me loudly. I quickly got up trying to ignore my red tomato face and made my way to the board. "I'm sorry sir." I quickly murmured and toke the pen from his hand. As soon as I saw the problem on the board I stood there just staring at the screen not knowing what to do.

"...well shit."

-------------

announcements:

This is a small chapter buts its something

[SELF PROMO IM MAKING A DEH CONNOR X READER]

only an intro was published but its something?