11. Rich did what?

Y/n p.o.v:
After yesterday I made my way to school trying to avoid Michael I didn't deserve him. He deserved someone better. I also felt a bit wierd from everything that I saw yesterday it was nothing like how I would have thought a party would be. I'm never going to one of those parties. I made my way to my first class. Luckily I didn't have any classes with Michael so I could easily avoid him. I saw Michael coming up the stairs and was walking towards me I didn't know what to do. I put my hood up and walked right across from him. He didn't say anything. Maybe he didn't notice. That was good. As long as I didn't have to see him again.
I saw Christine in choir and she had asked me if I was okay. I told her I was fine but she didn't buy it. Maybe I looked dead. I don't know but soon everyone at school was talking about Jake's Halloween party I didn't know what they were talking about and then I heard that Rich had set a fire and he burned down the house.

"Omg I can't believe he would do such a thing. 😢 I saw it and everything. He did it because he wanted to commit suicide but he failed. Oh maybe he'll try to do it again.😯 I can't let that happen we must look after him. Don't worry my darlings💕 I will tell you everything that I know as soon as I can! Love Chloe~💕💋😙🐾" Christine read a loud as she scanned through more of the posts that people wrote. "Poor, Rich. Did he really attempt to kill himself?" I asked her she looked scared "I don't know but he was acting really wierd yesterday at the party did you notice?" She asked. "No I was busy I really enjoyed the party I should definitely go to next year's as well." I said giving off a fake smile. "Oh. Well yeah I thought it was interesting." She said as she played around with her phone. "Y/n?" I heard a familiar voice ask. Michael.
"Oh hey Michael." I said giving him a small wave. "Where have you been I tried to look for you in lunch but I didn't find you." He stated as he rubbed his wrist and pulled his sleeve up. Was he nervous? "Oh really you wanted to talk to me." I asked as I folded my arms in my chest. "Yeah can we talk alone?" I stood there I didn't know what to do then Christine stood up and began to walk to another row. "I think you guys need a moment I'll, find something else to do, see you in english y/n." She waved and left me alone with him. We had a rehearsal and they wanted us to practice in the auditorium no one cared that another person came into the gym. Then the bell rang and I stood up. "I'm sorry but I can't be late for class my english teacher is super crazy about being late. You know how it is." I said to him exaggerating the super part. He did one of those anime things where you spin the girl around before she leaves but it actually hurt. I took my hand out of his grasp "What the hell Michael that really hurt." I glared at him and began to rub my wrist. He grabbed me by the shoulder and made me look at him. "Y/n Why have you been ignoring me?" I stared at him puzzled he didn't know why I was ignoring him. Ha. Really? And I thought you were smart. I laughed at him. "You seriously don't know?" I replied. He was the reason for all the misery I felt in that party. He needed to pay for what he had done. "I know I was a douche to you but you seriously have to give me another chance. I didn't want anything to happen. I just wanted you to be safe. I care about you so much, you know that right?-" "that's total bs!" I yelled at him. "You did this already when I called Jeremy a jerk and you got pissed off at me! I gave you another chance but you blew it! It was your choice. You did this. This is-" He kissed me. This bastard kissed me. This guy that I was trying so hard to hate right now was kissing me. OH MY GOD THIS IS HAPPENING! I didn't know what to do. Wait... did this count as my first kiss? I reacted after that and then moved away from him. I pushed him hard and then slapped him. "Why would you do that to me?" I said as I tried to hide my mouth with my hand.  I was probably blushing he must be getting the wrong idea. "I told you I care about you. Why don't you understand." That's when I saw that his eyes were red and my mouth tasted wierd. "Are you freakin high Michael!" I stated trying to walk away. "What No!" He said blushing then walking away trying to hide his face with his hoodie. I guess this was the end of our friendship or whatever this was now I just really  hoped I never had to see him. That bastard. 

This is short but I worked really hard on the other chapter and yeah I think we're almost done with the musical and then maybe a few aftermath chapters...