29. Summer

Me: What if I vote on all of the chapters?

*votes on all chapters*

I seem desperate.

*comments about it on chapter 29*

you: wow author trying to get attention

me: yes? 

you: ....

cri T_T

----

Y/n p.o.v:

Summer vacation was beginning and I was way too excited to start hanging out with everyone instead of going to school. I was listening to my favorite song [insert song] on the radio when I got a notification on my phone. It was from Michael.

Hey going to the beach today?

I couldn't help but think about the dream I had the other day. What did it mean? Why did I get it out of nowhere? I concluded that it was because I was thinking about my future and what would happen between me and Michael in the future.

I'll go what time are we going?

He then responded at 12 and so I got ready putting on a [insert color] bathing suit. After putting on my bathing suit I put on loose short jeans along with a tank top.

I wasn't scared of showing my body anymore. The other day Michael had told me he loved the way I looked after I told him I looked like trash.

Of course I meant is as joke, well partially, but Michael took it seriously. He wouldn't stop complimenting me the entire day. It was kind of funny.

I went out of my house locking the door and made my way to the beach. It wasn't that far to complain about walking, but it wasn't as close as I wanted it to be.

Once I got the beach I saw Christine, Jeremy, Michael, Jake, Jenna, Brooke, and Chloe all sitting on blankets. Then an idea occurred to me.

What if I threw water on them? I smiled evilly and pulled out two bottles of cold water that I had in my purse.

I walked slowly towards them and once I was behind them I poured the water on everyone except Michael. All of them screamed.

"What the hell!" Jake yelled looking at himself as Michael began to laugh as well.

"Of course favoritism." Chloe chimed in and rolled her eyes.

"Hey, it's not favoritism, I'm only protecting my love! You should understand you have Brooke." I teased as she turned bright red.

"Y/n look out!" I heard Christine yell and point behind me.

I didn't have enough time to turn around before I felt someone wrap an arm around my waist and saw the one hand had a cold water bottle. Crap.

"You'll pay for what you did to my boy!" I heard Rich say as he poured the water on me. I couldn't anything but scream and attempt to move away from him and the cold water.

"No my love!" I heard Michael say as he wrapped his arms around me. I pretended to cry and soon I began to laugh along with everyone else.

"What are we going to do?" I asked looking around the group.

"We could go inside the water since someone wet us." Brooke said emphasizing the work someone. We all agreed and began to remove our clothes.