9. Michael in The Bathroom

Michael's p.o.v:
It had been a while since I had been in the bathroom it was already 10:00 and I had already seen many people come in and go some even decided to throw up on the toilet but I honestly didn't care because once they'd leave I would just spray some febreze. At 10:30 was when Jeremy came in the bathroom running out of breathe and sat down next to the bathtub. I took this as an opportunity to scare him. I put on my monster hand that I found on the tub and put it next to Jeremy's shoulder, he turned around to see the hand and screamed and once I stood up he saw that it was just me. His expression turned from scared to annoyed. "Sup." I saw waving at him with my monster hand and then taking it off and tossing it to the side. Jeremy looked confused, he was probably wondering: why is he here? I was wondering the same thing. He then said "Michael? I didn't know you were invited to this party." It kind of hurt to see him he surprised that I was here, almost as if he forgot about me. "I wasn't. Which is why I'm wearing...this clever disguise!" I say pointing to my creeps shirt, but Jeremy just stared at me as if I was a disappointment it made me insecure but I didn't need to show it. "You're speechless. Squip got your tongue?" I say trying to sound chill and cool. "It's...off." He states as he looks anywhere but at me. "That would explain why you're talking to me." I joke and pause "I've been thinking about this moment. What I would say to you? I had this really pissed off monologue, an epic journey through twelve years of friendship..." I begin to say as I try to remember what I had come up with as I was in the bathtub. I noticed Jeremy just staring at me, "What?" I state staring at Jeremy through a glare. "It's really good to see you, man." Jeremy says as he attempts to come closer to me, but I walk away from him. "It won't be. Once you hear what I found out."
Jeremy has a long pause he's confused, I know he is, "Found out?" I go closer to him and tapped his head showing him that I'm talking about the squip. "About-" He walks away from me shaking his head "How? There's nothing on the internet—" That's exactly what I was looking for and started to explain to him, "Which is weird, right? I mean, what's not on the internet? So I starting asking
around. Finally, this guy I play Warcraft with... Told me how his brother went from a straight D student to a freshman at Harvard. You know where he is now?"

(Can we just have a moment to appreciate Warcraft for Michael?)

"Really happy and successful." Jeremy asks almost as if he is answering an obvious answer. I shake my head. "He's in a mental hospital. Totally lost it-" "I don't see what that has to do with-" Jeremy cuts me off but I then cut him off as well. "Think, man! We're talking an insanely powerful super-computer. You really
think its primary function is to get you laid? Who made them? How did they end up in a high school? In New Jersey? Of all possible applications for such a mind- blowingly advanced technology, you ever wonder what it's doing inside YOU?" I ask as I point to Jeremy he looked scared but that expression quickly washed away and was replaced with a serious face. "And I thought Chloe was jealous-" How could Jeremy think that I was jealous? I was looking out for him. "I'm honestly asking!" Jeremy shook his head and laughed. "Really? Because I think you're pissed I have one and you don't!" He was becoming someone different I didn't know this Jeremy, was his dumb floppy disk telling him what to do? I wouldn't give up on Jeremy. "Come on-" Jeremy cut me off once again "Maybe I got lucky, is that so weird? With my history, I'd say the universe owed
me one. And I don't know about your friend's brother's whatever, but if you're telling me his squip made him crazy—" Jeremy didn't get it "His squip didn't make him crazy." Jeremy nodded with satisfaction, "Oh. Well... There you go." I challenge him once again "He went crazy trying to get it out." He just smiled at me and stated, "Then I've got nothing to worry about. Why would I want that?" He didn't get it did he? He went towards the door but I wasn't going to let that stop me from talking to him so I blocked his path. "Move it." He stated as he looks down at me. "Or you'll what?" I say showing to him that I wasn't done talking to him. I needed more time to convince him. He needing to go back to his original self his normal geeky self. "Get out of my way..." He pauses in between his sentence "Loser." He states coldly and shoves me to the side  so he can walk out. Y/n did the same thing. I felt like garbage at that point. Useless.
Just then I heard a knock on the door. "Hello! Other people have to pee!" Someone says angrily I quickly try to come up with an excuse, "I'm having my period" I scream back. I hear a pause and the voice is softer now "Take your time, honey."

So i decided to leave at this and make this chapter into two (cuz if i make it I to one it would be way to much to read so I'll make the second part soon)