15. voices in my head

Y/n's p.o.v:

I heard coughing. Who was coughing? I slowly opened my eyes aware of the light that was turned on. "What the?" "Y/n you're awake!" I heard someone say and then I felt a familiar soft back. The Polar Bear. "Michael? What, where am I?" I said squinting my eyes and trying to adjust to the brightness. I was on a hospital bed and the lights where just to bright. "Oh, you don't remember?" (*coughs* AKUMATIZED *coughs*) "What do I not remember? I don't even know what I ate for breakfast yesterday, this is normal." I laughed. Then it hit me. "Wait. Aren't you mad at me?" As soon as I said that Michael's face changed from a happy excited face to an upset face. "Why do you think that I would be mad at you?" Oh because I was dumb enough to be so overdramatic about some bath bombs and ruin the friendship that we had was what I wanted to say but I didn't. "I don't know, it's just... I don't know okay." I tried to hide my face from him by moving my legs forward, and putting my arms around my legs. Even though I was hiding I couldn't run away from him. "Listen, I know that I'm always mad at you but just give me another chance okay? When I took those bath bombs away from you I didn't think that you'd get so worked up over it. I just didn't want you to die on the spot from poisoning or something." He really did care. He was so sweet. What did I do to deserve such a good friend like him? "Afraid you'd be arrested for letting someone eat a bath bomb" I joked around and stuck my tongue out at him and scrunched my nose. He just laughed it off and playfully punched my arm. It was good to finally have him back.

Afterwards he told me what happened and I couldn't help but feel self-conscious. Okay fine maybe a lot self-conscious.

Michael's p.o.v:

I told her what happened but didn't tell her what she did when she pinned me down. Instead I told her that she was trying to chase me around but I was outrunning (OUTMEN!) her. I felt kind of guilty that I told her that I managed to do all of those crazy stunts and nothing really happened to me. I kind of wanted her to see that I was strong when all I really did was lay on the floor the entire time as I saw her crying.

Y/n's p.o.v:

Like I said before I felt self-conscious about me falling on him. Did I weigh a lot? Did he think I was fat? What if I said something rude? He probably wouldn't tell me. I had to be very nice to him from now on. "So what happened to Jeremy?" I asked him."Oh I don't really know. I was going to  go visit him after I visited you. They said you weren't in much of a bad shape and that you didn't need much attention since you only fainted. On the other hand Jeremy lost it completely. I don't really know much since they didn't let me go with either of you so if you want we can go visit him." He said. Something told me that he was lying but I didn't bother to question him. "Okay I guess we should go soon. What time is it?" "Its 5 a.m.-" He began to say. "What?! In the morning, don't tell me you didn't sleep! I would feel really bad here sleep for an hour and then we can go see him!" I said as I grabbed his hand and moved him so that he was now on the hospital bed."

I didn't think twice about this because I felt myself blush from how close we were to each other. And then I blushed even more when the nurses came in and told Michael to get off of the bed, when he was just beginning to doze off. They let me go and told me that my parents had come to visit but since they left an hour before since they had work to do and that they would have come back during their lunch break so that they could check on me but since I was already awake it was fine for me to go and they just told my parents. When I called them and told them I was okay they both scolded me each in there own way. In the end they both told me that they loved me and that they were happy I was okay. I was really happy that they cared about me. I really did have great parents. I was a little embarrassed though since Michael heard my Mother screaming through the phone and he was a good distance away.

Soon enough we made our way to Jeremy's room. As we walked in we both heard a strange voice that wasn't Jeremy's at all. "Ask your buddy. Anti-social headphones kid? He's been by like, a ton, by the way. What is he, your boyfriend? No judgment. Just curious. Totally bi now." I felt slightly jealous but I just passed it off by snickering. Then Michael began to walk towards Jeremy and Rich and said "I'm sure some special someone will be lucky to have you, Rich." Rich looked at Michael with hopeful eyes. "You think?" I was surprised to see that Michael just pulled the curtain so I smiled at him and rolled my eyes. "What happened? All I remember is that noise, and-" Jeremy began to ask but Michael had cut him off "Oh man, it was genius! They were communicating with each other, they were linked! Which means... when you consider the kind of high-frequency sonic disturbance needed to wipe a system that powerful..." He kept pausing in between with excitement it was adorable, it was as if he was a little kid overjoyed with a present that they got. "Michael. My head still hurts." Jeremy said and he tilted his head slightly and noticed that I was there I didn't know what to do so I just waved my hand and silently said hi. Jeremy just smiled and awkwardly looked away. Michael had seemed to look at our exchange. "Right, ah... Turns out you didn't have to destroy every Squip. Just one. And the rest-" He began to say and then motioned his hands to show explosions it was honestly to cute. "Boom boom boom." He said and laughed. "I don't get it. After everything I did... You were still there for me. Why?" Jeremy said I felt kind of bad that he felt like he was the villain in this. "He's just to good for this messed up world" I said and walked towards Michael to give him a playful punch. Michael blushed at this which was adorable. "I can't take all the credit. Your dad can be shockingly persuasive." He said first talking to both of us then pointing at Jeremy. "My dad?" He asked completely surprised. Then I heard the door open loudly and I saw a man enter and rush to Jeremy's side. "Jeremy, are you okay?" He asked looking completely concerned, I then assumed this man was Jeremy's dad. Also he looked strangely similar to a teacher from the school. "Actually, I'm great—" Jeremy began to say happily but was then cut off by his father. "I'm glad. Because you're grounded. You're going to see some serious changes, young man, starting — What?" He asked Jeremy. It was then that I noticed that Jeremy had a huge grin. "Dad, You're...wearing-" Before Jeremy could finish his father noticed that I was here and quickly cut him off. "Don't look so surprised. I'm your father. And I wear the pants around here!" I blushed a bright red now figuring out that he never wore pants. "Now let's get down to business: who's this Christine person, and why did I have to hear about her from him? Wait are you Christine?" He asked directly to me. I blushed even brighter now. "No, No sir I'm y/n. Um my friend is the one that you guys are talking about." I quickly said trying to get out of the spotlight.  Jeremy quickly saved me from the spotlight. "It doesn't matter. After what I did, I'm lucky if she wants to go to the same school as me." Then both Jeremy's dad and exchanged a look. "What?" He asked completely lost like me. "It's reassuring. He still doesn't know anything about girls." I laughed at this. "And you do?" I asked Michael, he was acting way to cute for me at this point.

Since I knew that they wouldn't know what advice to give them I gave Jeremy advice. "You have to buy her a rose, any girl would fall for roses. Oh and you should  definitely pick the -" I began to say and Jeremy was listening to everything that I was saying until his father cut me off. "Compliment her on her clothes." Then Michael pitched in "Say you appreciate that she's smart." Then out of nowhere Rich pulled the curtain and gave Jeremy advice. "Nah, man you tell her that she excited you sexually." At that point I blushed once more and tried to hide my face I didn't belong here. We all then began to tell him how to get into her heart. "Trust me-" I began. "I know" Michael cut me off but was then cut of by Jeremy's dad and Rich. "How it's gonna go listen and oh..." Jeremy slowly made his way out of the bed and began to walk towards the door. "He's ready" I stated. "He definitely is." Both Jeremy's dad and Michael replied.

---------------------------------

so hi? idk see you all in the next chapter k bye.

edit: I made a connor x reader so you can go check that out (I know I know self promo but hey I gotta make a living how else am I going to feed my baby? *picks up a fat chubby hamster)