Hayden's pov:
I arrived at Annie's house and knocked on the door dang she looked so stunning we greeted eachother and headed into the Uber we arrived at the party shortly after and got some drinks and started dancing we were having so much fun then my friends pulled me off the dance floor I grabbed Annie's hand and pulled her with me. The boys and I started talking and Annie headed outside to get some air. So what's going on with you and Annie man? Carson said nothing literally nothing we're just good friends and she has a boyfriend I said well  we clearly know you like her and it's so obvious she likes you. Rush said I don't like Annie I have a girlfriend remember? I said you don't even talk to her and yous never hang out you and Annie hangout all the time common man no matter how hard you try to deny it you like Annie rush said while Carson agreed I don't like Annie and speaking of Annie I'm going to go and find her I said walking away. I walked outside and saw mark talking to Annie man I hate him he's such a player and asshole I headed outside and saw he was getting close to Annie and she looked extremely uncomfortable I walked out of the door babe there you are I said heading towards them and grabbing Annie's hand and pulling her towards me is everything okay? I said glaring at mark Annie had relief in her eyes that I showed up yeah everything is fine mark said while slamming his bottle on the ground and walking inside Are you okay? I'm so sorry I left you alone that could've turned out so bad he's the bigger player and I'm so sor- I got cut off by Annie saying it's okay it wasn't your fault I wanted some air she hugged me and thanked me we stayed outside and sat down dipping our feet in the water. I think I'm going to break up with kenzie I said staring at the water what? Annie said shocked why? Annie said I've lost feelings for her and she never wanted to hangout with me and she's around Johnny too much I said tearing up annie lifted my chin so I made eye contact with her Hayden she doesn't deserve you any girl would be lucky to have you. Your are the most kind hearted boy I have ever met Annie said I leaned in she leaned in too and our foreheads touched and our lips were just apart then I felt her soft lips touched mine. It was like fireworks were going off it wasn't a short kiss it was passionate and meaningful our lips separated and out foreheads were still touching at that moment I realised I love Annie Leblanc..

Annie's pov
Hayden and I were sitting by the pool i think I'm going to break up with kenzie Hayden said what? Why? I said turning my attention to him I've lost feelings for her and she never wanted to hangout with me and she's around Johnny too much Hayden said looking at the water I could tell he was really upset I lifted his chin and made eye contact with him Hayden she doesent deserve you any girl would be lucky to have you. your the most kind heart boy I have ever met I said looking into Hayden's eyes he Leaned in and I leaned in too our foreheads were just touching followed by our noses is this really happening? I'm about to kiss Hayden summerall? Our lips were inches apart and then it happened we kissed his soft lips moved perfectly with mine. We broke from the kiss then I realised I'm dating nick Shit Shit shit I said breaking the eye contact I cheated on nick I'm such a bad Person I said no it wasn't your fault I kissed you Hayden said placing his hands on my shoulders but I didn't pull away I said looking back into Hayden's eyes. We should go I said putting my shoes back on yeah Hayden said while standing up and offering his hand to me I grabbed his hand and he helped me up we thanked Carson and rush for having us then headed out of there house and walked down the footpath and waited for an Uber a cold breeze came and I shivered here take my jacket Hayden said taking it off no it's okay I said but Hayden he already put his hoodie on me thank you I said smiling anytime Hayden said returning the smile. Our Uber shortly came and we got in the Uber I checked my phone and saw it was 1:25am I yawned and placed my head of Hayden's shoulder while scrolling through my Instagram then I decided to post a photo from tonight.

 Our Uber shortly came and we got in the Uber I checked my phone and saw it was 1:25am I yawned and placed my head of Hayden's shoulder while scrolling through my Instagram then I decided to post a photo from tonight

1.5m likes.       10,689 comments
AnnieLeblanc: favourite💜💭 @haydensummerall
Thanks for having us @rush.B @carson.L ❤️
User: hannie yes
User: hannie
Haydensummerall: favourite🙂💜
User: Naww I can't
Carson.L: thanks for coming x
Rush.B: thanks for coming was fun ❤️
User: Naww I Stan these friendships.

I look up at Hayden and he smiles at me I smiled back at him and saw he posted the same  photo.

10.7m likes.      4m comments
Haydensummerall: Leblanc💜💭 @annieleblanc

User: Naww
User: cute
AnnieLeblanc: summerall💜 xo
User: hannieee my friends :)))

The Uber arrived at my house and I hugged Hayden goodbye thank you for inviting me I had a lot of fun I said thank you for coming Hayden said smiling I smiled back and closed the car door and walked to my door I waved goodbye and walked into my house shit I still have Haydens jumper. I texted him and let him know I had his hoodie still
Annie💜💭: I have your hoodie😂🤦‍♀️
Hayden💜💭: keep it, I have another one just like it ;)
Annie💜💭: thank you Hayden :)) xo
Hayden💜💭: goodnight Annie x
Annie💜💭: goodnight Hayden xo
I locked my phone and got changed into sweatpants and kept Hayden's hoodie on I got into bed and drifted off into a sleep.

Thanks for reading
Please vote for more xo
Word count:1765 words
-A