8:>>

I cannot speak at natagalan pa bago ako nakapagsalita. "N-nababaliw ka na nga! You're almost a hopeless case. What the hell? You cannot just ask anybody to be yours just because you like them to. You have to have her consent, it is a mutual agreement. You—"

"Exactly why I'm telling you now. I'm asking you now right? Aren't I?" He pointed out.

Napanganga ako at napasinghal sa sinabi nya, "You're impossible! Nagtatanong ka sa lagay na to? Talaga? Bakit parang hindi? Bakit ang dating sakin pinupwersa mo ko. You're not really giving me a choice, you're threatening me." Frustrated na paliwanag ko, as if I'm talking to a 4-year-old kid.

"I am asking. And, no, I'm not threatening you, I'm warning you of what's yet to come so you'll realize that you won't have any escape. I have unlimited plans, and your efforts to stay away will be nothing against those plans. So stop resisting, you can't escape me. I have hundreds of plans in my plate to have you." He said seriously and grimly.

"Sabi mo kaya mo ginagawa to kasi gusto mo ko, pero bakit ako? There are hundreds of girls who would be willing to accept your offer, but why me? I'm not special. I'm average. I'm mediocre."

"No, you're not average, you're not mediocre, You. Are. Very. Special, Jeraldine. You are very special to me. And honestly, I don't know how it happened, but it just did and I cannot do anything about it. And if only there is a way to stop this I won't be bugging you here now, but there's none. Believe me, I tried. So help me, Jer, because I cannot stand being without you anymore."

I looked at him straight in the eyes and saw how sinceres his words are. He doesn't like what's happening but he has no choice. This is the only way he sees fit. Pero kahit ganun hindi ko pa rin kaya ang gusto nya. Gusto ko syang tulungan. Gusto ko syang pagbigyan. Pero ang bagay na hinihingi nya ay imposible.

"Tristan... If only there's something I can do to help, I would. But there's none. I cannot help you. It is only you  who can help yourself, not me. You don't get anything you want just because you want it. You have to work hard for it to happen. There is no such thing as instant, everything has to be worked hard for. Please believe me, when I say I'd like to help and do something for you, but I can't. Hindi lahat ng bagay sa mundong to, nakukuha dahil lang gusto. The world doesn't work that way. It never worked that way.  And no, it will never work that way. I'm sorry." I said then I walked away, leaving him dumbfounded

"Stop! Stop where you are right at this moment, or you'll regret stepping out of that door!" He threatened.

Pero di ako nakinig. Nagdire-diretso lang ako sa paglabas kahit na alam ko na kung anong mangyayari. And the moment I stepped out of the rooftop, magsisimula na ang hell na inaasahan ko.

Never pa kong na-bully all my life dahil lagi lang akong tahimik sa isang tabi. Hindi ako nagsasalita, at hindi ako nakikigulo. Pero alam kong iba na ngayon, at mararanasan ko na ang mga bagay na never kong inakala—dahil kay Tristan.