Chapter 11-Fragment of memories

He smirked,"I can't talk back to you on that. But...how do you know my name? When we first met, I haven't introduce myself to you. Only to Rika and Shin-ah." Asuka loss for words. "Are you going to answer me or not?"

Asuka sweat dropped as she try to find something to cover it,"That's.....because I saw a wanted poster stick on the board." 'Nice job.' Rika thought. "oh, that..."He sighed sadly since he expect something more.

"But can anyone release me now? My arms are suffocating."Jae-ha said. "Oh, sure!"Yona smiled and untie the rope. "Arh~ Better."He said as he stood up. "Is there any reason for you not to leave with your master?"Kija asked.

"You see...If I leave now, Awa Port is going to get destroy."With that, everyone's eyes widen except for Asuka and Rika. "What?"Min-Soo was shock. "So it's true then..The rumors said that Yang Kum-Ji is the leader of Awa Port?"Hak asked. "That's right." "And you're a pirate?"Yoon aksed.

"Yup." "I see..."He said. "Then we'll help!"Yona shouted. "Thanks but no thanks. I won't allow girls to fight."He told them. "Kija,Shin-ah and Hak can fight!"She said. "Fine...I'll ask the captain, then."

__________

After Jae-ha left, the others set up camp. "I'll keep watch, you just go to sleep."Rika said. They hesitate at first but after many times persuading, they gave up and went to sleep. However, Shin-ah is the only one awake.

"Why aren't you sleeping?"Rika asked. "You..?" "I'm not sleepy. You can just go and rest. If something happen, I will wake you all." Shin-ah nodded and sit next to Rika but she quickly move away from him. Shin-ah was shocked by her action. "Do you..hate me...?" "No! No, I don't hate you..It's just that...." 'It's just that I don't want to make you heart broken when the times come..' She thought.

"It's just that I have a lot in my mind right now so..yea.."She said nervously. "Can..I ask you a question?"He asked. "Go ahead." "Have we...really met before?" Her eyes widen as she looked at him,"Of course not. What makes you think that?"

"Yona die.."He said. "Huh...?" "Yona die in my..dream.." "Your dream?" Shin-ah nodded. "That's just a dream. If that's the reason you can't fall asleep, then don't worry. It's..only a dream."She tried to calm him down and asked him to go back to sleep.

Shin-ah nodded and went into the tent.

"Are you saying that you can't get close to Shin-ah but I can get close to Zeno?"An angry voice came out of nowhere as she get near to Rika. "Ohh...It's you.."She form a bitter smile on her face,"You can get close to Zeno if you want." "Why the change of mind?"

(Play it while reading this part)

She sighed and looked at the sky,"I was remembering the past." "Oh.."Asuka looked at the sky too,"We went through a lot huh.."

"How we met them, our journey, and the people along the way that we met..All of them will become just a fragment of memory."Rika said,"People live on by forgetting their memories. But there are some memories that should never be forgotten."

[Hak's POV]

"People live on by forgetting their memories. But there are some memories that should never be forgotten."I heard someone said as I was taking some fresh air in the forest.

I take a look and saw Rika and Asuka sat near to our camp. I decide to hide behind one of the trees. I am cruel, I know. But I can't get rid of this habit.

"Where did you heard that? I never once heard that words came out from your mouth."Asuka said. "A precious person of mine once told me that...human can forget their memories as time passes by."Rika paused,"I don't know if they're still remember us when the time comes, but I want to enjoy this life to the fullest while I still can." Asuka just kept silent.

What are they saying that? Are they going to leave?

"How about you, Asuka? What are you going to do before that happens?"She looked at her. But she just kept silent. "I see...so you-" "I don't care what I'll do about my life."Asuka replied,"But I have a wish." "A wish?" "I want to see Yona-hime to be Queen. And..to be with my very own family."Asuka said.

"Your family...?"Rika lookd at her in confusion. "My family now..is here." After Asuka told her, Rika put up a smile on her face. "It's getting late now. I think we should sleep."Rika said as they bid farewell.

"Family...huh..."I muttered.

__________

[Asuka's POV]

My family now..is here."After I told her, Rika put up a smile on her face. "!!"I noticed something strange in that smile. That smile....Why is it sad?

"It's getting late now. I think we should sleep."Rika said. "Huh? Oh, yea.."I nodded and we went our own way. Why is she sad when I said that here is my family? I was thinking while going back to my tent.

________

[No one's POV]

"It won't be long until they regain all of their memories...."