Chapter 15- Their Past

"Care to explain?"Hak clenched his hand. "Shin-ah,why are you shielding them?"Kija asked. But they just silently stared at Hak and the dragon warriors. "Hey, stop!! What are you guys doing?!"Yona shouted at them. Yoon and Min-Soo stared at the scene with surprise look on their face.

"Asuka and Rika. Can you identify yourself that you're not a threat to us?"Jae-ha glared dagger at them. "No...You got it..all wrong.."Shin-ah defend them. "Shin-ah. Move."Hak ordered but he shook his head. "A threat? What do you mean?"Rika sweated dropped. "I believe you're the one who altered our memories."Kija explained.

"Altered your memories? How can we do that?"Asuka asked. "Through your acting. They are suspicious. Very suspicious."Hak told them. Both of them then shut their mouth.

"Fufu~What's going on here?"A yellow haired male came from nowhere and stopped the scene. "Wait..You're-"But the yellow male cut Kija off. "Yup. Zeno the Ouryuu is here!"He smiled.

"And thank you, Asuka. Rika. For your hard work. But I believe it's time to tell them."Zeno said as he smiled at Asuka. "Wait, you remembered?!"Rika asked. "Yea. I regain bit by bit in a few days." "Rika, Asuka. Who..are you?"Yoon asked them.

"Well...If you kindly drop your weapons. We'll tell you. Okay?"Asuka said. All of them looked at each other and nod their head.

{Asuka and Rika's Past}

"Asuka..look."Rika pointed at the two suspicious person a male and a female. They were resting under a tree while Rika and Asuka hid behind the bushes. "They're hurt.."Rika said. "Yea. But we better leave. That guy has a weapon on it."Asuka warned her.

But as Rika take a step back. She accidentally stepped on a fallen branch. "Who's there?!"The male shouted,"Come out now! If you don't, I'll-" "Okay,okay. We're out. Happy?"Asuka said irritatedly as they came out from their hideout. "Who are you?"He asked. "We're just a traveler."Rika told him.

He sighed,"If you don't want to die, leave." "Sure. But after we take care of your injuries."Asuka point at his wound. "I'll treat him while you take care of the girl."She ordered and Rika nodded.

"Red hair...."Rika muttered as she saw the girl's hair. She kneel down and took out a water bottle from her bag. "Did you fell? This is a deep cut and it will become an infection if I don't treat it."As Rika said it to her, she looked at her sadly.

She continue to treat her wounds. "Are you done, Rika?"Asuka asked. "Almosttt....andddd done!"Rika wrapped the bandages around the girl's knee. But as soon as she stood up, the red haired girl grabbed her hand,"Stay..Please.."

"Huh?"The male widen his eyes. "Stay..with us..."The girl spoke. "Yon- I mean Rina, they're strangers. We shouldn't-" "Hak..I believe them...."Her eyes filled with determination,"Cause...what kind of strangers saving people life?"

The person named Hak sighed,"Fine. Hey you two. Do you have anywhere to go or what?" "Nope. We're just traveling. If you want us to stay. We will."Rika said. "Just don't be a burden to us both."Hak was annoyed.

That's how they came to know Yona and Hak. Along their journey, they met the dragon warriors. After some time passes, Asuka fall in love with the Ouryuu while Rika fall for Seiryuu. Everything went perfectly until they reached Xing Kingdom.

They failed their mission there and war between Kouka Kingdom happened. In the end, Yona died. Killed by the hand of Soo-Won. Hopes were lost as revolution started. War occurred in every country.

Rika and Asuka don't know that if Yona died, it could effect the whole world. Then one day, miracle came for both of them.

They suddenly surrounded in white light.