Chapter 13- Dreams and memories..it felt nostalgic

"Yona-hime."Hak looked at her,"Please be careful." She replied with a smile. "Princess, Asuka. I'll wish you two good luck."Kija said. "I will cook a special food after you return."Yoon told them. "Wish you two return safely to us."Rika said with a smile on her face.

"Let's go!"Captain Gi-Gan said.

[Rika's POV]

{Flasback}

"Why are you apologizing...?"Shin-ah asked but I didn't answer him, instead I just continue crying. "Yona has returned!"One of the pirates suddenly shouted. I quickly wiped my tears and stood up. Shin-ah followed.

A distance away, stood Yona.

{End of flashback}

I sighed as I watched the ocean. Yea...I was afraid of the ocean. But now, the feeling of fear vanished without knowing. Is it because...

[Yona's POV]

We went inside the building where one of Yang Kum-Ji's mens work there. As we stepped into the dark room, the floor below us gave way as Asuka and I fall. I close my eyes and wait for the impact.

It felt..so familiar. During the journey, it's like I met all of the dragon warriors before... Even though I've never once met the Ouryuu, but it felt like I've seen him before. In my mind, the Ouryuu is immortal. The cheerful and positive type.

The scene flashed before me as the scene of us together started to play. However, it's different. The memories where I volunteer myself to get caught by one of Yang Kum-Ji's men..is not with Asuka. It was Yoon. 

And another memory was with Rika. I and Rika volunteered ourselves. The scene once again change, this time I was in a battlefield with Hak and the dragon warriors. Yoon and Min-soo take cover. But Rika and Asuka were nowhere to be seen.

And then I felt pain in my chest. A sword was struck into me as blood oozing out. Before I felt unconscious, I saw Hak running to me,"YONA!"

I immediately woke up by someone tapping my shoulder. "Wake up. We're here."Asuka said.

[Jae-ha's POV]

I suppose to be asleep right now to gather energy for tonight but I immediately woke after having a nightmare. But that nightmare I was having...it felt really nostalgic and real. I saw Yona's death many times as everyone were crying over her.

Different memories have different action. For example, the forest where I met Rika, I suppose not to be there. The memory that I saw was I met Hak first then Kija. And another memory was Shin-ah followed by Yona. 

And when Yona volunteer herself...

No, this isn't right. It's like I'm in a different dimension. But the most strangest things are Rika and Asuka. They acted like they seen this before. I stood up and ran to Rika. I need an answer!

I saw Rika stared at the ocean. She noticed me as I get closer to her. "Oh, Jae-ha. What's wrong?"She asked. "I..need an answer!"I said. She seem to be confused. How about I picked the one from my nightmare.

"Yona died."I said randomly. "Huh?"Her eyes widened. "Yona died many times in the future, isn't it? That time in the forest, I suppose to meet with kija and the others first, right?"I looked at her. She however shivered in fears, she was staring blankly at me. "How..did you..know?"

"What?" Wait, so I was right?!

"So I'm correct then?"I asked. "Jae-ha answer me. "How did you know? Where did you hear that from?!"She shouted. "I don't know. Why don't you answer me first. I believe it has something to do with you, right?" She opened her mouth but didn't say anything.

"Rika, just who are you-" "That's enough."

Someone cut me off. "Captain Gi-Gan..."I muttered. "Jae-ha, stop pushing her."She told me. "Do you have something to do with this too? Otherwise, why are you stopping me then?" 

But she ignored me and looked at Rika,"Rika, go and take a break. I'll talk to him." She nodded and left. "Speak."  "You have no right to order me around. If you are curious, find out for yourself."Captain Gi-Gan said harshly and left. 

What the....

[Yoon and Min-Soo's POV]

"What..Is that really true..? I'm not hearing wrong, right?"Min-Soo asked. "I don't know what to say about this situation. But it really felt familiar though. I have a memory that you shouldn't be here.."Yoon said. They were eavesdropping on Rika and Jae-ha.

"Huh?!"Min-Soo was shock by what he said. "It's not like I hate you or anything..! But it really did felt like you're not there. But now you are here, it felt so unfamiliar."

{Yoon's Flashback}

 "What's wrong?"Rika asked. "I just having a bad vibe from the two of you."That made Rika and Asuka's eyes widen. "What do you...mean?"Rika asked. "It's just...It's like I saw the two of you somewhere before...with the princess and that guy. I can picture in my mind that we're traveling with four other strangers...and..."But then Asuka stopped me from remembering.  

{End of Yoon's flashback}

"I remember the time where I told Asuka that I can picture in my mind that we're traveling with four other strangers but before I could even finish, she stopped me."Yoon told Min-Soo. "What's really Rika and Asuka hiding from all of us..?"Min-Soo asked.

"What are you saying? Rika and Asuka hiding from all of us?"A male voice came from nowhere.

"Hak?! Kija?! Shin-ah?!"Yoon and Min-Soo shouted as they saw Kija stood on Hak's left while Shin-ah stood on Hak's right. "What's this talk about Rika and Asuka?"Kija asked. "Uh...."The two of them stared blankly at them.

"Well?"Hak asked irritatedly.