Chapter 19- A Broken Heart

However, It's as if the God hear my prayer as a mysterious girl with a cloak walked towards them. "It's you..."I heard Se-Dol said. Who is she?  

[No one's POV]

"What can a girl do?"The strange man laughed. "Probably running away, crying."The other man laughed. The mysterious girl opened her mouth,"As far as I'm concern, you don't deserve to breathe. You don't deserve to live. Scum like you, should better be dead."

KA-CHAK!

Blood coughed out from the man's mouth as the girl removed her dagger from his throat. He fell onto the ground instantly. Yoon watched the scene in horror, same goes for the villagers. The girl looked at the other man,"Now it's your-" 

"We'll handle it."A man in green jumped on the man's back, repeated his plan with the others. All of them were on the ground unconscious. Jae-ha looked at the girl,"You will give the villagers a bad memory by doing bloody things in front of them." 

However, the girl just remained silent. Yoon then came out from hiding and went to the two of them. "Is this...the girl you were talking about, old man Se-Dol?"Yoon asked and he nodded. "What's going on?"Hak was standing there with his spear. Sooner or later, the others arrived. "What's going on here???"Kija asked when he saw the men lying on the ground unconsciously. But one of them were dead.

"What happened here?"Asuka asked. She arrived with Zeno and Shin-ah. "Who are you...?"Yona asked as she saw the girl in cloak. But not one voice came out from her mouth. "I believe the dead man was your doing, am I right?"Hak then stepped in,"Your silent will only get us more suspicious. Lying won't help either." 

Hak narrowed his eyes,"Are you going to repeat the same tragedy again as what Soo-Won did?"

"Hak? What are you talking about?!"Yona shouted. "Hak, who is that person?"Yoon looked at him. "This person? It's the person who you all longing to see."His eyes focused on the girl.

"What do you mean. Hak?"Jae-ha asked. "Answer me. Why are you here.....Rika?"He deepen his voice at the name of the girl. Everyone were shocked as looked at her.

"Rika...?"Shin-ah muttered. "How can it be...?"Asuka looked at the girl in fear and raised her voice,"Rika?! Is that really you?!" All of them could see the girl's lip form into a smirk,"Bravo for your identifying skill, Hak."Then she let down her hood.

"Rika?! You're alive?!"Jae-ha was shock. "What are you talking about? I'm always alive."Rika smiled. 

Asuka stepped forward but was stopped by Zeno. "Asuka, let me handle it. Okay?"Zeno gave her the reassure smile then went back to his seriousness when he looked at Rika. He took a few stepped forward until it left only a few distance between them. "What are you doing Rika? How are you still alive? Is the mission to save Yona still exist in you?"Zeno asked. "Zeno, is it really important to answer your question?"

"I'm curious as to know if you're still pledge your loyalty to Yona."Zeno said. Rika stayed silent. "You're not going to-"

THUCK!

"What..? Let me go!"Rika tried to struggle off Shin-ah's embrace. She was shocked by his hug from behind. "Rika..! Why...Why are you..doing this...?"Rika could felt his tears rolling down his cheek. 

[Shin-ah's POV]

  "Rika..! Why...Why are you..doing this...?"I could felt my tears rolling down my cheek. "This world seems like it's sinking into Hell."Rika muttered into my ears. "Please...come back Rika.." "I can't Shin-ah." "What?"I questioned as she pushed me away. "Protecting the reincarnation of King Hiryuu, deafeat any foe are my mission. But..the humans are like the ants, are their lifes worthy for me to save them? The same goes for Yona, is her life worthy for me to save her?"

"What are you saying...? It couldn't be..that you're ignoring those life and are not gonna...save them?"I said and she avoided my gaze. "The God's will won't be shaken by the life or death of humans. For the life of the God and all the humans are dying, just like this village. Many thousand years to come, God could create them."

Are these the words that Rika has said....The person standing in front of me, who is she...

"So..you're looking down..on humans like that..In your eyes, their lives are as small as the ants, as the dust....Then what about the person who has same fate as them...is me? What am I in your eyes? In the past..we fell in love with each other...Then it's also..."  "I think you misunderstood. I've never had any intention to fall for you."

Everyone were shocked by what she said. My heart started to ache. What is this feeling?

"In my eyes, you're the same as the other boys, you are not the first person, nor is the only one. You're just a dragon, soon a new dragon will be born, and you will die sooner or later. How can we be together, how can I love you?"She spoke without any hesitant as she looked at me with cold eyes.

Ah..I get it. This is the feeling of a broken heart....I'm really an idiot, so before and til now, there's been no one loving me...The person who's a dragon like me...there's no way that..I can have love.

"Shin-ah, let me break your fantasy dreams. Let go of your sword. If not...you will be like those ants, all must die." "Watch out!!"Hak pushed me out of the way when a sword aimed right at me. Smoke surrounded the area. But I saw no sign of.....her after the smoke disappear.