Chapter 16- Goodbye

[Rika's POV]

"Why don't we rest for now? We go to Yoon's place later."Min-Soo said as they nodded.

Then a sad smile formed upon on face.

I'm sorry Asuka, I lied.

[No one's POV]

Everyone set up camp to rest for the day. "Asuka~Do you need help with anything?"Zeno asked cheerfully. "Huh? Oh..Nope.."Asuka answered and kept on picking up woods. But he just annoyingly stick to her,"Are you ignoring me?"

He helped her to collect woods. "What if I am?"Asuka asked without looking at him. "Asuka, I already regain all of the memories and what had you've been through all this time..."Zeno said with a sad voice,"Are you saying that you don't have feeling for me anymore?"

As soon as she heard that, she faced him,"No,it's not-" Without warning, Zeno's face was just only a few inches closer than her. But she looked away immediately.

"Look at me,Asuka. Are you worri-"Zeno was cut off by Yoon who was checking up on Asuka. "Hi Zeno. Asuka, the woods that you've collected is enough."Yoon said. "Oh,ok." "You can hand over it to me." "No, it's fine. I'll help you to carry."Asuka walked towards him.

"Huh?? Are you going to leave him by himself?"Yoon was worried. "He'll be fine. Sorry, Zeno. I'm going to help Yoon now."Asuka take a glance at him then leave.

________

[Time Skip]

[Nightfall]

[Rika's POV]

Everyone were fast asleep except me.

Your time is up,Rika...

I heard voice in her head. My eyes widen in fear as I looked at my right hand. With that, I quickly get up and tiptoe to outside, trying not to wake the others.

I ran and ran into the forest. I stopped until I was a distance away from the camp.

I looked at the dark sky...

"Can't you give me more time??"I asked but I receive no respond.

"Please..."I begged as tears flow down from my eyes as my right hand started fading away slowly. "No..not like this. At least let me say my last goodbye to them..with a smile.."

"Rika?"I hid my hand as I heard someone called me. "Shin-ah??" "Why..are you crying?"He asked as he walked closer towards me. "No..! Don't come any closer!"

Instead, he just ignored me and grabbed my right arm,"Your hand..."

"Shin-ah...what do I do..? I want to say goodbye to them..but I can't..not with this appearance.."I sobbed. "Then Asuka-"I cut him off. "She won't disappear.."I told him as he gave me a confused look.

[Flashback]

Then suddenly, I lost sight of Asuka.

Rika.

"Where Asuka?"I asked.

I sent her back to the real world. But I have something to tell you.

Only one of you will disappear if you want to sacrifice yourself.

What...? Why are you telling this to me alone?

Because I have a feeling that you will just sacrifice yourself even if I tell her.

Oh..I see..

If you want to tell her, go ahead. No one will stop you. That's all from me, till we meet again, Rika...

[End]

"Why? Why did you want to sacrifice yourself?"Shin-ah asked in fear. I couldn't tell what kind of face he put on now since he wore a mask.
"Asuka once told me...That all of you are her family. I don't want to let her lost everything, because..."I paused as I wiped my tears,"She's my..family too."

Without warning, Shin-ah suddenly hugged my with his tears flow down from his tears,"Please...don't leave..."
"I'm sorry."

Right now, half of my soul had vanished as the sun started to rise. "Soon, all of your memories will return.."I said. "If it takes you to disappear..just to regain all of our memories..Then I don't...need it. I don't need it...at all. What would it meant to me...If you aren't here..."Shin-ah cried.

Then I took a necklace out from my pocket and gave it to Shin-ah,"Take this. I will always be by your side if you have it." I finally smiled at him.

"And tell Asuka that I won't be joining her until the end and tell her that I'm sorry. Don't forget about the dagger."I told him.
Shin-ah still embraced with a hug, without letting me go. "Goodbye..."With that, I have completely disappear.