Chapter 6- The Weight Of The World

This is where their journey will begin as Yona, Min-Soo,Hak, Asuka, and Rika began to search for the other dragons warriors.

This time, Asuka and Rika were able to save Min-Soo. So how will they able to save Kouka Kingdom and prevent Yona's death?

___________

"I think we better head this way..."Rika suggested. "Down that cliff?"Min-Soo asked. "Yea." "Are you crazy?! We would die there!"Hak shouted. "If you want to find the priest, do you think you can find him in an open area??"

"She's right. The priest could be hiding. Beside, down the cliff is all covered with forest."Yona said. "Then how do we climb down? Or do you want me to jump down first then all of you are on top of me?"Hak looked annoyed. "Uhh..."Rika ran out of words to say because in the past, Hak had done that.

"Quiet. We can go down using the path over there."Asuka pointed. All of them agreed.

_____

"Be careful. It's pretty steep..."Asuka said as they went down the hill. 'At least we avoid the fight..'Asuka thought. While Asuka was deep in thought, she accidentally tripped over a rock and cause her to lose her balance. Luckily Yona caught her before Asuka could roll down the hill, however Yona wasn't strong enough to hold her.

Hak immediately grabbed Yona's arm. "Are you guys okay??"Min-Soo shouted. "Don't come here! This path is too steep!"Hak warned,"Asuka, can you stand?" Asuka tried to stand but she has to use her left foot for support. 

"You sprained your foot."Yona shouted in concerned. Then the ground suddenly crumbled. "Earthquake?!"Min-Soo shouted. "No...this is not an earthquake.."Rika then looked up,"Don't tell me..."

She saw a troop of army passed by, it caused the mountain to shake. The rock where Hak grabbed on, cracked into pieces. Asuka, Yona and Hak began to fall. "Yona-hime!"Min-Soo shouted. Rika saw the rock where Min-Soo grabbed on started to cracked to pieces too. She wasted no time and jumped from rock to rock.

She grabbed Min-Soo by the arm quickly and landed on the ground where it's safe. She used time freeze before the others could hit the ground. She grabbed many thick leaves and put it where the others will hit. With that, she released.

Yona and Asuka landed on top of Hak. Yona was unconscious while Asuka was widely awake and got up. "Asuka! How's your left foot."Min-Soo asked. "It hurts a little..."

"Wow..I found two dead bodies and...."A male suddenly appeared. He looked at them,"Who are you three?"

______

"So you're saying you were chased by castle guards and fall down from the mountain and then ended up here."Yoon said. Asuka, Rika and Min-Soo nodded. "Thanks for treating Hak and the princess..."Min-Soo bow. Yoon sighed as he finished bandaged Hak. 

"I'll be over there if you need me."Yoon walked away. The door suddenly burst open, revealed a man with curly hair covered his eyes,"Yoon! I found some fish!"

The three of them looked at him. "Oh, it's you."He smiled. "Who are you?"Min-Soo asked. "I'm Ik-Soo. The priest you are looking for." "Whaaat?!" "Nice to meet you."Ik-Soo shook Min-Soo hand.

_______

Asuka and Rika followed Ik-Soo to the waterfall. "You two are not from this timeline, am I right? And I probably told you this many times."He smiled. "Yea. You're right."Asuka answered. "I'm really appreciate that you done this to keep Yona-hime's safe but isn't it you have to carry a lot of burden?" "We do. But no matter what. We won't give in. We had promised someone that we have to protect her no matter what the cost."Rika said.

"And that someone has died long ago."Ik-Soo said. "Yea. After we accomplished our mission, we don't have much time to stay by Yona-hime's side."Asuka said. "Huh? What do you mean?"

"So the God haven't tell you yet?"Asuka asked. "No.."He answered. "Less people know the better."Rika smiled sadly. "Ik-Soo!"Yoon's voice interrupt them. "Excuse me.."Ik-Soo bow then left. 

"Anyway, I'm going to find Hak's weapon in the forest. You should rest as well."Rika said.

After she left Asuka alone, she sighed and sat on the log. The sun began to set.

[Asuka]: I feel like I'm losing hope. In my body and my soul. And the sky, it looks so ominous.

Rika picked up Hak's weapon and went back. The wind blew her hair, she could hear voices in the wind as her past memories began to play in her mind.

[Rika]: And as time comes to a halt. Silence starts to overflow. My cries are inconspicuous.

[Asuka, Rika]: Tell me God, are you punishing me? Is this the price I'm paying for my past mistakes? This is my redemption song. 

[Asuka]: I need you more than ever right now. Can you hear me now?

Asuka stood up and walked back.

[Asuka, Rika]: Cause we're going to shout it loud. Even if our words seem meaningless. It's like I'm carrying the weight of the world.

[Rika]: I wish that someway, somehow. 

[Asuka]: That I could save everyone of us. 

[Asuka,Rika]: But the truth is that I'm only one girl. Maybe If I keep believing, my dreams will come to life....

______

"Finally, you're back."Yoon said as Asuka opened the door and they went in. "You two are okay!"Yona hugged both of them. "Yona-hime, I'm going to get water for you."Min-Soo left.

"How's Hak?"Yona let go. "He's alive."Rika answered. "But he has wounds all over his body."Yoon continued Rika's sentences,"Is he your lover or something?" 

Min-Soo almost drop the glass as he heard them when he came into the room. "He's not. He's just my childhood friend."Yona said. Min-soo then gave Yona a glass of water and she drank it. "Where's Ik-Soo?"She asked. "Outside."Yoon answered. "I'm going to talk to him for a while."With that, she left.

"Hey, what does Ik-Soo means that this happened a lot time before?"Yoon asked the two of them. Min-Soo looked confused.

"Yoon, what do you mean?"Rika asked. 

"I was just passing by the room when I heard Ik-Soo said something about hoping Asuka and Rika would accomplish this and also something about this happened a lot of time."Yoon continued,"Asuka, Rika. Tell me. What mission are you trying to accomplish?"