Chapter 10- Fear

"And who might you be, young lady?"A voice suddenly came from behind where she stood. "Hm?"Rika turned around. "What a girl like you doing here?"The green haired guy asked.

'Why is he here? Isn't it too early...? I suppose to meet him on the ship...' Rika thought.

"I won't answer you but I will if you answer my question first."Rika said. "Interesting."He smirked,"Go ahead and ask." "Why are you here?" "Why am I here? Well it's obvious that's...."He paused.

"Wait...Why did I come here again? Uh, nevermind that. I'd probably know that someone will be here."He continued,"So why are you here?" "Just taking some fresh air..."She answered. "I see. By the way, I'm Jae-ha."

"I'm Rika."After the introduction, I tied him to a tree using a rope. "Huh?!" "Stay here. Someone will get you."

'Why the hell did she tie me to a tree?! I have to go..NOW! Another dragon warrior is nearby!' Jae-ha thought.

"Rika dear~ Isn't that rude to tie people you just met to a tree? I'm flatter that you really interest in me though, but will you let me go?"Jae-ha smiled.

'Shut up. We met a lot of time.' Rika thought.

"Rika...?"Another voice suddenly came from behind her. "Ahhhh......"Jae-ha's jaw dropped. "Rika...is that...?"Shin-ah looked at him. Jae-ha then formed a smile on his face,"Nice to meet you, Seiryuu. This girl here had done something bad by tying me to a tree."

"Your welcome, Jae-ha. It's because of me, you are now reunite with your brother."Rika smiled back at him. "Ah-ha...."

Shin-ah tilted his head, Ao followed him. "Anyway, untie me!"Jae-ha screamed. "No can do. The others need to see you."Rika said. "Sorry but...I have no desire to serve the master."

"...."Rika just stayed silent. "Who are you anyway? For a pretty girl like you really know so much about these Dragon Warriors."Jae-ha said. Rika didn't answer him, instead she untie him from the tree.

"Ah~Than....Hm..?"His hands and legs had been tied together. "Umm..."
"Shin-ah,will you do the honor?"Rika smiled at Shin-ah. He seem to understood what she is saying and dragged Jae-ha by the shirt.

"Where are you taking me?!"Jae-ha cried. They went out from the forest and sat down. Rika was facing the forest which Jae-ha find it weird so he talked to her.

[Rika's POV]

"You don't like the...Ocean?"Jae-ha asked which caused my eyes to widen in surprised. "What makes you think that?" "Was I wrong then?"He said as I continued to stare deep into the forest.

"I give you a special gift. But whatever you want, remember this."

"No. You're not wrong."I said. "You're afraid of the...ocean?"Shin-ah asked.

"I don't care how you use the Dragon God's power. Whether you use to bully others.."

"Yes. I am." "Why?"Shin-ah asked.

"...or revenge..."

"It's a long story..."I said.

"Or for your dignity..Or to protect someone."

"Do you want to share with us?"Jae-ha asked. "Some other time..."

"Just remember..."

"You'll have to pay something for that power."

"We're back!"Yoon shouted from the distance. When Hak saw Jae-ha, his mouth hung open,"Why the hell is that guy here?!"

"But remember..."

"Huh? You know him?"Min-Soo asked. "At the village."Hak answered. "Why is he tying up?"Yoon asked.

"Once you make your wish..."

"That's......!"Kija's eyes sparkle. "Kija? You know him too?"Yona asked. When Jae-ha saw Yona, he suddenly felt his blood being boiled. "He is the Ryokuryuu!!"

"It can't be restore..."

"Um...Hello? Can anyone untie me now?"Jae-ha smiled at them. 

[No one's POV]

'Why is he here?' Asuka thought. Then she looked at Rika and she avoided her gaze.

"Eh? So you're the Ryokuryuu?"Yona was happy to be able to meet him. "Yes. But I don't have any interest in serving you. Eventhough you're cute."Jae-ha whispered the last part. "But that's our destiny as dragons!"Kija shouted.

"Look. Does this great wish of the past dragons include your own thought, too?"Jae-ha started to look serious,"If you simply obey orders without question to protect your master, that isn't your greatest wish, but your greatest tragedy."

His words make Yona silent. Asuka see this and spoke,"Jae-ha, what you said is true. However, all of us protect Yona is not because someone asked us to, it was our own will. Same goes for me, Rika, Hak and Kija."

He smirked,"I can't talk back to you on that. But...how do you know my name? When we first met, I haven't introduce myself to you. Only to Rika and Shin-ah." Asuka loss for words. "Are you going to answer me or not?"

__________

Sorry! This is short because I have to prepare for Chinese New Year.