Chapter 9- Awa Port

After that, they went to find the Ryokuryuu. 

"Kija, can you locate the Ryokuryuu?"Yona asked. But he didn't answer her. "Kija?"Yona turned around, followed by the others. They saw Kija lying unconsciously on the ground. "Kija!!"Min-Soo and Yoon ran towards him.

______

"Well, since he's already dead, we don't need him anymore right?"Hak covered Kija's face with a white cloth. He immediately get up and threw the cloth away,"I'm still alive!!!"

"I can never get tired of this."Rika muttered while grinning,"Yoon, Min-Soo, I will volunteer to find food." "Really? That's great. At least let one of us go with you."Yoon said. "I'm-"But Shin-ah quickly cut Rika off,"I'll go."

"Yona-hime, you should rest too."Min-Soo told her. "I think I should.."Yona said. Hak sat near the tree, guard all of them. Yoon and Min-Soo prepare for meal as they wait Rika and Shin-ah to return with food. Kija was lying there, on the ground. Yona took Min-Soo advise and rest as well. While Asuka....She was thinking of a way to make Xing Kingdom as their ally. 

[The two of them's POV]

"Look, Shin-ah! We can bring back those fish!"Rika shouted as she pointed at the river. Without even thinking twice, Shin-ah took off his mask and jumped into the water. "Ah....I forgot...."Rika sweat dropped.

'Forgive me, Yoon....' Rika thought.

[No one's POV]

When they got back, all of them were shocked seeing Shin-ah was wet. "What the heck happened to Shin-ah?!"Yoon shouted. "He...jumped into the river."Rika answered. "Why?"Min-Soo asked. "For fish." 

They looked at the basket, the one Rika was holding. Then Asuka whispered to her,"And you failed to stop him?" Rika replied her with a nod. "Mothers, when will you start cooking?"Hak asked while leaning against the tree. Everyone looked at him with eyes widen.

"What?"They all looked at Hak. "Who's your mothers, Hak?"Yona asked. "Mothers? You mean you have two mother?"Kija asked. "Isn't it obvious? Yoon and Min-Soo of course." With that, Yoon and Min-Soo hung their mouth open. 

"Who the hell is your mother, you beast!"Yoon scold him. While Min-Soo just stared blankly at Hak. 

'In my entire life, working as a servant in the castle, this is the first time I was called 'that' by the Thunder Beast.' Min-Soo cried. 

"You better start cooking,or else we won't be able to find the next dragon today."Asuka said.

_______

"This food...is delicious..."Shin-ah said. He covered his body with his fluffy mask and feed Ao. "He really looked like a furball monster."Hak said without hesitate. "Agree."Kija nodded. "Ah~I can never get tired of this food."Yona praised him. "Yea. I should learn how to cook from you."Min-Soo said.

"Of course it's delicious! Wihout me, all of you won't able to survive!"Yoon said sarcastically. Then he looked at Asuka and Rika, who were sitting there eating. "So how was the food?"Yoon asked them. "Hm? Oh, it's fine."Asuka said. "Eh?"

"What's wrong?"Rika asked. "You two...have you ate Yoon's cooking before...?"Hak asked. 

'crap.' Both of them thought at the same time.

"No. We haven't. We tasted this kind of food that was similar to Yoon's cook before. That's all. So Yoon, you are not a bad cooker."Rika smiled. "I see..."Yoon said. 

___________

After that, they went to Awa Port with the help of Shin-ah. 

"Woah, the ocean...!"Yona's eyes sparkle. "Incredible. I can feel the ocean breeze from here."Min-Soo said. "It's been so long since I visited this place."Hak said as he looked at the view. "You've been here before?"Yoon asked. "Well, with my old man." "Oh, I see..."Yoon avert his eyes from him. 

"This brings back memories..."Asuka said as she looked at the ship,"Right, Rika?" But she receive no responce from her. "Hm?"When she looked at Rika, who was standing behind her, she was standing against tree with her hands on her head.

'I forgot....!' Asuka thought as she dashed towards Rika. Shin-ah saw it and went towards Rika as well. "Rika...are you..okay?"He asked. "I......"The two of them could see fear in her eyes. 

"Rika, calm yourself down!"Asuka screamed at her making all the others turned their attention towards them. Rika took a deep breath,"I'm fine." She smiled. "What's wrong?! What's with the noise?!"Kija asked with concerned.

"It's nothing to worry about."Asuka said. "Are you sure?"Yona asked. "Yea."Rika answered,"Let's not waste anytime and look for the Ryokuryuu." 

________

Before they head to the village, Shin-ah and Rika stayed behind. "Are you sure that you're going to be okay?"Asuka asked. "I'll be fine. As long as I'm not anywhere near the ocean."She said. Asuka nodded and went to the village.

Rika avert her eyes away from the village and sat with Shin-ah. "Why are you...facing the trees?"He asked. "It's because I want to see nature...?"Rika made up a reason. 

'Why...Why the Ocean? It's always been like this...' Rika thought,'Why can't I just get rid of it?!'

"Are..you okay?"Shin-ah asked. "I'm fine. I'm going to take a walk in the forest. Call me if you need anything."RIka stood up and head towards the forest.

"This is far enough, right?"Rika talked to herself as she looked behind her. But no matter how far she goes, Shin-ah still can see her. "At least I can calm down now..."

"And who might you be, young lady?"A voice suddenly came from behind where she stood.