48. She Left

Author's Pov

Today was the day that Chloe & Faith Malik along with Gabriela Da Silva were celebrating their birthdays.

The family had everything set up in the living room, in the rented house, and where giving out presents to three girls.

"Um where are my parents?" Gabriela asked nervously. The family looked at each other realising that Neymar and Kylie were not there.

"I'm not sure, I haven't seen your dad since noon yesterday. I did see your mum going to bed early last night though." Justin spoke up, trying to assure his niece that there was nothing to worry about.

"Anyway why don't we go in the pool for a bit. I'm sure they'll be here soon. They're probably doing something together, you know them." Bella said. Everyone went out of the room and ran straight to the pool having fun.

Bella was a bit confused. Both Kylie and Neymar wouldn't miss a celebration like this.

She picked up here phone and called her brother first. When he didn't pick up for the tenth time she gave up, then the door opened revealing her brother looking a mess.

"Where have you been?" She asked.

"No where." Neymar mumbled walking off into the kitchen. She followed quickly behind him.

"So I'm guessing you don't know where your wife is."

"Nope, Bella I just got back and I'm tired. Can you please leave me alone." He groaned.

"No, call Kylie asking where she is. Then you can come see your daughter." The woman sighed with her hand on her head. Exiting the kitchen to join her husband but stopped when hearing her brothers words.

"Why don't you? You seem to be more worried about her than i do." Something was up, she thought.

She yelled a 'whatever' and then headed out.

__

It's was later in the evening and no one heard from Kylie. Gigi and Bella where talking in one of the bedrooms when they decided to call their best friend.

"We should talk to her. Something might be up." Gigi spoke and Bella nodded her head.

Bella dialled the number of her sister-in-law and she answered on the second ring.

"Hello?" Kylie spoke with her voice cracking.

"Kylie, where are you?" Gigi asked. All they got in response was sobbing.

"I-I'm in LA." Kylie replied making the two women widen their eyes.

"What, why?" Bella panicked.

"Haven't you been on Twitter or Instagram? God, i feel so stupid for not noticing sooner." The crying lady blamed herself confusing Gigi and Bella even more.

"What are you talking about?" Gigi asked.

"Just go find out. Tell Gabi and the girl that I'm sorry I wasn't there. I left the presents in my room." With that Kylie hung up and and Gigi immediately went to see what was trolling around social media.

She gasped at the sight. "Show me!" Bella said. Anger filled her once seeing everything.

______
~Nia💗