The Girl Who Waited Pt. 4

Rory stands outside the Rory bot next to him.

"I am going to pull time apart for you," the older Amy says as she kisses him. Rory the Handbot discreetly turns its back, in the TARDIS, {Y/N} sits on the floor while the Doctor stands at the console "ok, Doctor, {Y/N}, Two-Streams is back on air. Right, ok, so this is big news. This is temporal earthquake time. I am now officially changing my own future. Hold on to your spectacles. In my past, I saw my future self-refuse to help you. I'm now changing that future and agreeing. Every law of time says that shouldn't be possible."

"Yes, except sometimes knowing your own future's what enables you to change it. Especially if you're bloody-minded, contradictory and completely unpredictable" {Y/N} says standing up.

"So basically, if you're Amy, then?" Rory asks.

"Yes, if anyone could defeat pre-destiny, It's your wife," the Doctor says.

"It's not about what I'm doing, but who I'm doing it for. I'm trusting you to watch my back, Rory" the older Amy says.

"Always. You and me, always."

"Because here's the deal. You take me, too. In the TARDIS. Me too."

"But that means that there'll be two of you. Permanently. Forever."

"And that way we both get to live."

"Two Amy's together. Can that work?"

"We don't know. It's your marriage" {Y/N} says.

"Doctor, {Y/N}," Rory says.

"Perhaps. Maybe, if we shunted the reality compensators on the TARDIS, re-calibrated the Doomsday bumpers and jettisoned the karaoke bar, yes. Maybe. Yes. It could do it. The TARDIS could sustain the paradox" the Doctor says.

"Right. Amy and Amy" Rory says, young Amy is there, seen through the Time Glass "the wife and the wife. Right. Right."

"Ok. Amy, Past Amy, stand by the door. Future Amy, you too" {Y/N} says.

"Future Amy, can I borrow your sonic scr... Probe" the Doctor says.

"It's a screwdriver."

"Rory, sonic it. Double our power. Amy Now, you're our link to Amy then we need to get a signal through, and that signal will be a thought. Amy Now and Amy Then, share a thought. Something so powerful that it can rip through time" {Y/N} says.

"Rory, sonic the plinth front. Inside you'll find three levers and a jumble of wiring. That's the regulator valve. After we re-route it, you have ten minutes to get back to the TARDIS" the Doctor says.

"Ok," Rory says.

"Pull out the red and green receptors. Re-route the blue into the red and the green into blue. Leave the red loose and on no account touch anything yellow. Come on, Rory. It's hardly rocket science. It's just quantum physics" the Doctor says.

"Yes, right. Blue into red and then green..."

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Now, the levers. Throw them in order."

"And Amy's, start thinking the most important thought you have ever had. Hold it in your head and do not let it go" {Y/N} says.

"Lever one," the Doctor says.

"Macarena. Macarena" both Amy's say.

"She's doing the Macarena," Rory says.

"Macarena. Macarena."

"Our first kiss."

"Lever two, Rory. Lever three" the Time Glass blows out, both Amy's are together.

"Oh, Amy," Rory says.

"Oh, my God" both Amy's say, Rory hugs young Amy. Older Amy looks a bit embarrassed.