The Girl Who Waited Pt. 2

"This is locked onto Amy permanently. Play the signal into the console, the TARDIS will follow it. Now then, I know you're in here" the Doctor rummages through a tool box "er, er, ha ha! How do I look?" the Doctor has found a pair of thick rimmed glasses.

"Ridiculous," Rory says.

"Glasses are cool, see?" {Y/N} puts the glasses on Rory.

"Oh, yes. Hello, handsome man" the Doctor says.

"Oh, hello" Rory replies.

"Hello, Rory-cam" {Y/N} says.

"Huh?" Rory turns around then looks back at {Y/N} and the Doctor "oh, you can see what I see."

"We're breaking into Two-Streams. Now, we can't go in there. The Chen Seven will kill me and the Doctor, no regeneration. You will be our eyes and ears" {Y/N} says.

"Rory-cam. Rescue Amy. Got it." Rory says.

"That's the spirit. Now, smashing through a time wall could get a bit hairy" the Doctor says.

"Is it safe?"

"Don't know. Never tried. Best hold onto something" {Y/N} says flipping a switch, a while later the TARDIS stops and Rory walks out.

"Red Waterfall. We made it" Rory says.

"Good old us" {Y/N} says leaning on the control panel.

"How do we know that we're in the same Red Waterfall as Amy?" Rory asks.

"Focus on the positive" Rory looks at a topless Greek-style statue of a lady "we locked onto Amy's timestream."

"Eyes front, soldier" {Y/N} says.

"Right, yes. Sorry."

"Apalapucians are the great cultural scavengers, Rory. This gallery's a scrapbook of their favourite places" the Doctor says, the Mona Lisa is on a pedestal.

"Bit of Earth, bit of alien, bit of... whatever the hell that is" Rory says continuing to walk forwards.

*Time skip*

"Where is everyone?" Rory asks.

"Right, Rory, switch the Time Glass on and sonic it," the Doctor says, as {Y/N} stands beside him, their coats no longer on but instead hung over the railing "we're sending a command signal to the screwdriver. Amy's here somewhere if we can just get a lock on her."

"I wonder what happens if we mix the filters?" {Y/N} asks tapping away on the console, lots of blurry people appear in the Time Glass, and via Rory-cam on a screen in the TARDIS "oh, there they are. Forty thousand-time streams overlapping. Red Waterfall isn't one-time stream, it's thousands."

"Are they happy?" Rory asks.

"Oh, Rory" {Y/N} mutter shaking her head "trust you to think of that. I think they're happy to be alive. Better than the alternative" Rory lowers the Time Glass and is confronted by a red-haired female Samurai warrior. He falls backwards.

"I come in peace. Peace, peace, peace, peace" Rory says.

"I waited."

"Sorry, what?"

"I waited for you. I waited for you" the warrior raises her helmet. She is an older Amy.

"Amy. Doctor, {Y/N} what's going on?" Rory asks.

"Er..." the Doctor looks at {Y/N} who had her hand on her face.

"Amy," Rory says.

"I think the timestream lock might be a bit wobbly" {Y/N} replies as Amy raises her sword.