Double Trouble (2) (Siblings?!)

(Jesse's POV)

"Jesse... Do you have a twin sister?" Petra asked.

What? Wait, What are you talking about?" "You know I grew up without parents Petra, much less a twin sister." I said as I remembered about my past.

She shook her head and then said "This does not add up... Jesse, what if your past isn't what it seems..." She said.

"You found the other half!" Jessica suddenly exclaimed. "I can finally see more about my past-" Her eyes grew huge as she looked at the picture.

She looked at the picture then at me then back at the picture. We were all speechless... but it all made sense now.

"I came up to Jessica, and asked: "You're my twin?"

She looked at me with her emerald eyes equally to mine. "I-I think.." She managed to say.

After she said that we were all stuck in an awkward silence. After a while of looking at each other Petra finally said something.

"Okay!" "What the actual crap is going on here?" She exclaimed.

"Okay, both of you say your birthday and year!What do you know about your parents?" Petra questioned. Me and Jessica said the exact same birthdate and year. We both grew up in an orphanage.

"Okay yeah.. Both of you are siblings.." Petra said after we told her about our small childhood. "Wait!" Jessica said, "There's more on my side of the story." Jessica stated.

"Before I was put in the orphanage I did have parents... and I do remember someone that looked like me. I was put in the orphanage because when I was six years old, me and my ''Brother'' ran away."

"He hit his head on a rock while we were running and I think that's why Jesse does not remember me... Jesse ran a different direction where we planned to go and so I was left by my self and I found my way to New Mine City and someone found me on the streets so they put me in an orphanage. I ran away from the orphanage when I was 14 and now I've been living here ever since and now my 19th birthday is coming up..." Jessica told me and Petra.

Petra looked at me and said, "What about you Jesse?" Petra asked.

"I just remember waking up to an orphanage in Oak Valley and left the orphanage when I was 10 years old. Meeting you, Axel, and Olivia " Jesse said.

"Now I guess our 19th birthday is coming up.," Jesse added.

"Wait, what about Reuben?" Petra asked.

Jessica was shocked to hear about Reuben. "Y-you mean our pig? He ran away with Jesse when he hit his head... I told Reuben to go with him to protect him..." Jess said

I said nothing. I was sad to hear the pigs name after such a long time apart. Jessica sensed something wrong and asked Petra. Petra and Jessica went to a different room because Petra did not want me to hear about what happened to Reuben.

(Petra's POV)

I pull Jessica to a different room to tell her about Reuben." Okay... What happened?" she asked. "Well, you know about the Witherstorm mess?" I asked.

"Yes?" She replied. "Well, Reuben fell to his death trying to fight it.." She gasped as she heard that the pig fell to his death. "Awww no!" She finally said.

"Yeah, It was hard for Jesse to see his best friend fall to his death.." I said.

"Well we should go back plus it's getting late." She said.
She started to get up but I stopped her. She looked at me and asked "Yeah, Petra?"

"Wanna return to Beacon town with me and Jesse in the morning?"

She looked at me for a second and then replied, "Yes."

So me, Jesse and now Jessica will be returning to Beacon Town in the morning.

"Hey, Jesse?" I said as we go back to our room.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Jessica is gonna come with us to Beacon Town, Is that fine?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was gonna say the same thing, to be honest." He replied.

I laughed. "So how does it feel like to find out you have a twin sister?" I asked.

"To be honest kind of exciting, I mean a whole new person to know and explore with!" He replied.

We both laughed for a while. It was getting late, so me and Jesse went to sleep. We both were ready for what the future held for us.

(Writer's Note)

Hello again! Welcome back! First of all, I wanna thank the people who read the first part, and yeah a super long part! New update tomorrow! Bye!

Edited Version: Hello everyone!! I just wanted to say I edited this because the first version was crappy if there is still some mistakes, please point them out so I can fix them! Thank you and Good-Bye!