(Double Trouble) (10) (New adventure!)

(Petra's POV)
Jesse asked me to be his girlfriend. I immediately wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him. "Yes." I said. He kissed me again but this time he wrapped his hands around my waist. We stared at each other's eyes when it started to rain. We just stood there looking at each other, while getting soaked from the rain. "We should get going it's raining hard right now." Jesse said. "Yeah. Let's go." I said. I was trying to keep my cool but in the inside I was freaking out with joy! We walked back to the temple and I was smiling the biggest smile that I ever did. Before we got back to the temple I said to Jesse, "Your sister is gonna freak out when we tell her." "Yep... just be prepared because we are gonna tell her." Jesse said. We opened the door to the temple to find Jess reading, Lukas revising a book and Reuben was just watching TV on the couch near Lukas and Jess. "Hey guys." I said. "Hey!" They said back. "I sense something weird between you two." Jess said. Me and Jesse looked at each other. Jess did a big exaggerated gasp. "You guys are dating!" Jess yelled. "Surprise!" Me and Jesse said. Jess squealed. "Finally!" She yelled. Lukas and Reuben looked at us with smiles on their faces. Jess kept squealing. After a while she calmed down. "Sorry! I was just excited!" She said. "To be honest if Olivia was here she would be squealing to." I said. We all laughed. "Man I wonder what sky city looks like right now." I said. "Well it's technically not Sky city anymore." Lukas said. "Ha ha." I said as I rolled my eyes. "You guys should get to bed! After all you guys are leaving in the morning for "sky" city!" Jess said to me, Jesse and Lukas. "Who said you are staying here? You and Reuben are coming with us!" Jesse said. "Wait what? We are?" Jess said. "Heck yeah you are!" I said. We all looked at Reuben. He just stood there with a small smile on his face. I went to my room first. I shut the door and immediately flopped down on the bed to think about everything that happened that evening. I smiled at the memory of Jesse asking me to be his girlfriend and to know all of this started with a wither skull. I change into my pijamas and I went to sleep.

(Time skip to morning)

(Jesse's POV)
I woke up early so I could get my stuff ready Jess was still asleep but I'm gonna let her. I change out of my pajamas and I put on my normal clothes. I went to the kitchen to get some bread to eat. I got the bread when I was just about to sit down the doorbell ran so I went to the door to answer it. "Oh! Isa!! What are you doing here this morning?" I said. "Morning! I just wanted to know when we are leaving for the "sky" city." She asked. "We are leaving once everyone is ready and we will come get you!" I said. "Okay! Thanks." Isa said as she turned to leave. Once she left I closed the door and sat down at the table to eat my bread. Jess came out a few seconds later. "Mornin!" I say. "Morning!" She says back. "You ready for your first adventure today?" I asked. "Yeah!" She says. She eats her breakfast then we go to get our stuff ready. We packed up our swords, extra food, and potions. We finished packing to see Petra and Lukas eating breakfast they were with their stuff waiting for us. "Morning!" They Said. "Morning!" Me and Jess said back. Lukas and Petra were finishing their last crumbs when we came in. "Everyone ready?" I said as we were getting ready to head out for Isa. "Yeah." Everyone replies. Jess was putting the last touches on Reuben's armor. "Done!" She says. We all look at Reuben. His armor was all black with a few purple spots. "I'm ready too." Reuben says. "And here is your sword." I said as I gave Reuben a iron sword. "Cool! Thanks Jesse!" Reuben exclaimed. We all leave the temple and head to the inn. We ask for Isa and they told us her room number. We all walked to room 315 and we knocked. When Isa opened the door she was ready as well. "Ready?" Petra said. "Yeah!" We all walk out of the inn and go to the temple in the jungle. "Well... there it is." I said. "Woo!" Jess exclaimed. She ran ahead of us with Reuben behind her. Me, Petra and Isa ran to catch up. We found the portal and sure enough it's still lit. "Okay! Get ready to jump when we go through the portal because the old sky city is overflowing with monsters." I said. "Okay." Everyone said in return. "3...2...1!" We all said as we jumped though the portal.

(Writer's Note)
Hey guys! Dani here! I just wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH for 100 reads! I feel like I won a Oscar! (I wrote this chapter the day after the Oscars!) Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments! Stay cool as ice cream! 😆❤️😆