(Double Trouble) (26) (Swords and a Death) + Mini Story

(Lukas' POV)
"ATTACK!" Herobrine yelled. The twins did an evil, mischievous grin. "Notch... How are we supposed to break them from the spell?" Petra yells. "You have to kiss Jesse. And Lukas has to kiss Jess! Love makes them weak so then after you kiss them you have to throw a potion of healing at them." Steve says. "But it might be difficult... Herobrine will do whatever he cans to do to stop it!" Alex adds. Me and Petra nod. "Oh no no no! You can't do that! Why would you want to save Jesse? He has been lying to you for several years now!" Herobrine says. "What are you saying?" Petra questions. "I'm saying that Jesse never forgot about Jess, he pretended that he forgot her," Herobrine yells. I look over at Jess. Who was now in front of me. "Ohh ho ho! Lukas, you should be careful with Jess because of that Wither venom from the Wither Skeleton. She is as strong as an Ironed-armored Wither Skeleton." Herobrine Said. "Hey Lukas," Jess said. I said nothing. "Awww Lukie! You can't take away my powers! You want me to be happy! Right?" She says. "I'm not gonna listen to you," I say sternly. "Well, then I have to kill you!" She said as she took out her sword then a battle position. I ran after her and she does the same. Our swords hit with a Clash! We keep hitting our swords with each other. Until I manage to knock her sword out. We were to carried away in our battle we didn't notice that we were on a bridge on top of the green portal. She tries to back away but she can't because she'll fall and I don't think she has enough power to fly back up. I keep battle stance go in front of her. I grab hold of her as she tries to get away. I stop her and then I put my lips on hers. She falls to the ground. It worked! She got weaker. I take my healing potion and splash it on her. Her eyes are now her emerald green eyes. She looks around. "L-Lukas?" She says. "Jess! You're okay!" I say. She gets up and hugs me which I immediately return. "Ugh!" We here Herobrine say. "Your pathetic Jess! Be more like your brother he is obviously a better fighter!" Herobrine says. We look over at Jesse and Petra. Jessebrine has Petra near the edge of the platform. One more step before she falls off. "We have to make a distraction," Jess whispers. I nod and run a different way from Jess. "Hey, Jessebrine! Over here!" I yell. Jesse looks at me. "What?" He says. "Try and catch me if you want Petra!" I say. "What the freak are you doing?" He asks. I look at Jess and she has Petra. I nod as Petra goes behind Jesse.

(Petra's POV)
I tap on Jessebrine's shoulder and when he turns around I put my lips on his. I feel him fall to the floor. I take the potion on healing and splash it on him. His eyes were now his normal emerald green eyes. "What happened?" He asks. "A lot of things," I reply. "UGH!!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID! YOU FREED THEM FROM THE SPELL! WELL, THEN TIME TO GET MY REVENGE!" Herobrine yells. With his telekinesis, he picks up Catherine and floats her over the portal. "You made a bad mistake!" Herobrine says as he let's go of Catherine.

(Jess's POV)
"Jess!!!" Catherine yells at me. "Cat!" I yell back. She disappears into the abyss of the green portal. "No no no no no! She can't be gone!" I say as I felt tears swell up in my eyes. The other just look at Herobrine in shock in what just happened. "Why did you kill her?!" I ask. "Oh ho ho! I didn't kill her. I banished her from the world!" Herobrine laughs. "Guys.. there are two swords over there!" Petra whispers. "Well keep him distracted," Aiden whispers. "Jesse and Jess go get the swords," Lukas whispers. Me and Jesse nod. We quickly and quietly get the swords. Now we just gotta get close to Herobrine and everyone is doing a good job keeping Herobrine distracted. I and Jesse are now beside Herobrine.

(3rd Person/ Nobodies POV)
Jesse and Jess were now close enough to Herobrine to hit him. Jesse and Jess knew what was gonna happen. When they hit him a giant energy wave will shoot out and hit them and possibly kill them. Jesse and Jess knew to say before they hit Herobrine. "WE LOVE YOU GUYS! REMEMBER THAT IF WE DON'T COME OUT ALIVE!!" The twins shouted before hitting Herobrine making him explode into an energy wave...

(The dreaded Writer's Note)
Hey guys... Yep, I died... Well, I have no explanation for the chapter... Next chapter will come out VERY Soon.. ima leave you to it. And if you want to know what happened to Catherine read the mini story at the bottom. P.S. For all you Double Trouble fans I decided that after the next chapter (Finale) The I WILL  absolutely make DOUBLE TROUBLE 2!!!! Thank you so so so so so much! For all this support that I decided to make a second book! Stay in school and Stay cool and ice cream! Ice cream warriors charge!

————————————————————————
After Catherine fell through the portal...
(Catherine's POV)
"Jess!" I yelled as I fell through the portal. "Cat!" She yelled back.

That was the last thing I remembered before I blacked out...

I woke up when I felt the ground. "Ugh... What happened? Where am I?!" I Said as I woke up. My vision was slightly blurry.

"Ow.. my head hurt.." I mumbled as I sat up. "Are you okay?" I heard a male say. My vision cleared. A brunette with brown hair with black dyed tip, Light brown eyes, a hoodie, and pants was in front of me. "Yeah... I'm fine I think." I Said as I looked around at the non-blocky world. "Okay... that's good." He said. I smile. "Where am I?" I asked. "South Lake Park." He replies. "Oh.. By the way, I'm Catherine!" I say. "Austin." He replied as he stuck his hand out. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. It was night but no freaking monsters were out. What kind of worlds don't have monster?! "Do you have a place to stay at?" He asks. I shake my head. "Why? Don't you have parents?" He asks. "I was an orphan... Born and raised in an orphanage." I say blankly. "You can stay with me and my parents." He says. I smile. "Yeah. Thank you." I say. "No problem! Do you go to a school!" He asks. "Nope but I'm a qualified Junior," I say. "Woah.. cool! I am too!" He says. "Cmon we should get to the house before it becomes darker." He says. "Yeah.. let's go," I reply. I could tell this world was gonna be interesting.

(Writer's Note again)
If you guessed correctly then Catherine is stuck in the human world... YEEEE!