Sleepless

Chapter 9

REYS P.O.V.

BEN BEN IS  ALL I CAN THINK OFF. I need to ask him if he wants to hang out tomorrow maybe. He is just amazing with him I don't feel alone anymore. I feel full with love happiness. Everything. And I'm acting so weird I mean kissing somebody that I don't even know. Having a relationship with my professor. BUT I'm most certainly not going to lose him ever. He is all I have. I lived to long without anything. Maybe I should really try to sleep. Urgh you know what don't care. I look at my phone 2am great. I should write Ben.

Hey.

You still awake?

Yep are you okay?

Yes just can't fall asleep.

Me too.

Hey do you want to meet up at the top of the roof?

Sure. Will be there in no time.

See you :*

I put on a sweater and go up to the roof. I open the door. Ben is already there sitting in all peace. I sit down next to him

„Hey."

B:"Hey" He takes his arm and pulls me closer to his chest. I look up to see the stars it's so beautiful here. You can see everything. „You know I want to just say that I can't really sleep because of you. But in a good way."

"Oh I'm sorry. But it's kinda the same."

B:"You don't have to be sorry I really like thinking about you." I blush a little. When I'm with him I feel no regret or fear being with him. I feel myself slowly drifting to sleep while he is playing with my hair. It's just a great feeling being with him.

BENS P.O.V.

I see she fell asleep I should get her into bed or else somebody might come up here and wake her... or well see us. But where should I put here if I go to hers there could be Finn and Poe seeing me and her. NOT GOOD. But if I bring  her at mine Hux could see he. You know what I'm going to bring here to mine. I don't really care at this point she is to sweet to wake her up now.

I start carrying her bridle style back to my apartment. How good that we live in the same house. I arrive no complications. Well it is 4 am so I guess nobody would be awake. I lay her down on my bed and cuddle myself next to her. I play a little with her hair and finally drift off to sleep. I wake up next to her she is still sleeping peacefully. I should do us some breakfast or better to say brunch. I'm going to make some crounuts. I put the batter into the oil and put out 2 plates. I usually either never eat or eat alone. It's good to not be alone. I feel her brightness in here. Even tho she is not even awake or even here in this room. I have to be honest I did sleep really good maybe because she was here. She calms me. I hope we can do something today the whole day. OMG I have the best idea I should go with her on a trip nobody will see us and we can be alone outside without having to worry about anything.

R:"Good morning."

„Morning." I give her a kiss. „Have you slept good?

R:"Better then ever before." She says with a huge smile hugging me.

„I made some Brunch/Breakfast I hope you like Cronuts." We sit down and eat.

R:"It was really good. Thank you."

„Your welcome." I give her kiss and clean the plates. „Would you like to stay here today?"

R„Yes I would." She says again smiling. So cute.

„How about some Netflix and Pizza today?"

R„Sure. Movie or Series?"

„A Series?"

R:"Sure which one"?

„The end of the fu**ing world.?" I looked yesterday what is hip now so I have about a clue what she likes.

R"Sure." She sits down on the couch and starts the TV. I sit next to her and we start watching it. I have to be honest here I was just like the guy well not exactly but close. I had no feelings really before I met Rey now I'm just a ball of emotions. After a while I look at the watch and see it's 6pm.

„I'm going to get us some Pizza. With what would you like it?"

R"Some ham and cheese ?"

„Okay I will be right back." I head out the door close it to see Hux coming. GREAT well at least he won't come in and see Rey.

H"KYLO REN. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE AND THE GIRL WHERE IS SHE IS SHE HERE?"

„Calm down. She is not here and I have been busy." I start walking towards the elevator.

H"No you calm down. YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME ABOUT HER PHASMA DID." of course she did.

„Hux CALM DOWN I have better stuff to do right now okay I have to... get the papers out of my office so if you will excuse me." I leave him standing there in the Hallway. I almost told him about getting us some Pizza. If I had I would probably be dead by now.

REYS P.O.V.

I pressed pause so he wouldn't miss anything. But now I'm kinda getting bored. I should maybe take a better look at this place. I go into the Bedroom again where my phone lays. I should maybe text Finn that I'm okay. 

Nah I can do that later. I go into the bathroom to see myself with a messy bun. I quickly fix it and let my hair down. I like it here. I go to the living room then into the kitchen again. It's a really nice place. But I would feel even lonelier if I would live here by myself.