Something a little diffrent

CHAPTER 2

I woke up by a loud knock on the front door I walked out of the bedroom and to the door with a what do you want annoyed face expression.

F:"Hey Rey how are you today?"

"Fine you"

F:"I'm great. Well anyways would you like to join me and Poe for a breakfast at the diner? They have really good pancakes." Should I really go? Wouldn't it be weird. No I should go out I deserve it and what have O to lose anyways?

"Yeah why not? I'm just quickly going to get ready."

F:"We will pick you up in 10 minutes." With that he left. Okay I'm just going to throw a sweater and a pair of jeans on. Also my sherpa jacket. It's going to be cold outside. I put on my brand new Vans I just bought yesterday . And head out. I meet Finn and the other guy I assume Poe.

F:"So this is Poe. Poe this is Rey."

"Hey." I say while shaking hands.

P:"Hey."

F:"Okay let's go."

We walk out of the building and just a 1 minute walk away I see the diner. USA MAY BAY. I don't know what kind of weird name this is but it's cute. Kinda.

We enter and it looks like a real american dinner. Just like in the movies. As I look on the right side I see a guy alone in the booth he has black hair and a scar along his left side. He looks hot tbh. or even cute.

F:"Let's sit down right there." He says while pointing to the booth bend the pretty boy. How I wish I could talk to him. he lookup to meet my eyes. I quickly look away before he can figure out I was staring at him. we walked pass him and I saw him smirking. Great Rey you don't even know his name and you already embarrassed yourself. As we sit down Finn realized I was looking at him and he looked at me with the stay away face. I just looked confused hoping he would forget about it.

"Hey welcome to USA MAY BAY. How can I help you today?" said the waiter she was an old lady with an typical movie american diner outfit.

P:"Hi. Em I would like to have a pancake bacon and scrambled egg breakfast. And a large coffe"

F:"For me too."

"Same for me." It's kinda funny that we ordered the same thing. What is the boy eating? I should stop thinking about him. I'm here with Finn and Poe.

P:"So Rey do you have a boyfriend?"

"Well no but yea. It's complicated." I don't really have a relationship or ever had one but I don't want to sound lonely.

F:"Tell us maybe we can help."

"Em so basically we dated but then he moved and I did so we aren't really dating but he says we should say we are. IDK." I say while shrug with my shoulders.

P:"In my opinion you aren't dating you should break things off. Mostly because you don't really sound into him.

F:" Poe" he says while hitting him with his elbow.

"It's fine he is right. So how long have you been here?"

F:"about 3 months. We moved together 2 months ago." He said with a smirk

P:"Finn stop it. NO we are not living together. I'm just really often over. But I'm here for almost 3 months here."

"Nice."

Waiter:"Here you go honeys. If you need anything just call me."

"thank you" we say all together and start eating.

P:" It's good isn't it."

"Yeah it really is. Really good." after some time passes and we talked about this and that Poe and Finn decide to go home I told them I will come home later I just want to stay a little longer and go for a walk.

As I head out of the diner I feel a hand grabbing my wrist