Kisses

Chapter 6

B"This was a mistake. I'm so sorry I should have know it better."

„No."

B"What No?"

„NO. it was so nice with you I finally stopped feeling lonely. Look Ben or Kylo or whatever. I WANT TO BE WITH YOU." And I grab his Face and start kissing him. I'm done with people telling me what to do. He kisses me back and then

B"REY No we have to stop this how old are you even?

R"20 soon 21."

B"Great just great I will be 31 Rey this can't continue despite how we feel. We can both go to jail we both can get kicked out." I start tearing up a little.

„YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T CARE I LOVE YOU AND I WILL NOT STOP LOVING YOU BECAUSE OF A STUPID LAW OR WHATEVER SHIT THIS. WHY DID YOU EVEN TELL ME YOUR NAME WAS BEN????" I start yelling a bit

B"Today at 8 I'm coming over we will discuss this there." And he just storms out. I CAN'T BELIVE THIS I JUST CAN'T WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED. Well at least he didn't break up. Yet... I finally start walking back home. Finn and Poe passing me saying hello but I just pass them without a smile just walking back home so I can start crying. When I finally arrive I start crying I have never felt so so so alone. So I don't know I just want to cry I grab my pillow and start screaming and crying in it. After I cried myself to sleep I hear a knock on the door I look at the time it's already 8. WELL THAT'S JUST GR8 M8. I didn't think about us. I open the door and he quickly entered and closed the door behind him.

„Hello."

B"hi... Look Rey I'M SORRY. My birth name is Ben Solo. But after my dad divorced and I removed myself from my parents I changed it to Kylo Ren not legally but it's kind of my artist name."

„I understand."I move closer and hug him. It feels so good to be with him.

B"Rey we have to stop this. We will both end up in jail you aren't even 21 you are underage. And I'm just an old guy who is creeping on a 20 year old girl. I don't want to ruin your life or want you to go to jail. This was all a mistake I should have known it I should have stopped it. Let's pretend this never happened."

pretend Pretend

„ PRETENDED THIS NEVER HAPPENED. PRETEND I DON'T LOVE YOU. PRETEND YOU DON'T LOVE ME!!!! ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME. I DIDN'T HAVE SOMEONE WITH ME MY ENTIRE LIFE AND NOW WHEN I FINALLY FEEL COMPLETED YOU WANT TO GO AWAY. YOU SAID YOU ARE WORRIED.(and there we go I start drying) RIGHT WELL IF YOU WOULD YOU WOULD STAY WITH ME AND NOT BE AFRAID TO GO TO JAIL." I see his face in quite shock I'm still crying.

B"You have to stop yelling somebody could hear us." And with that I start crying even more.

„STOP IT TELL ME RIGHT NOW DO YOU LOVE ME?"

B"Rey. I..."

„NO TELL ME RIGHT NOW YES OR NO DO YOU LOVE ME?"

B"YOU KNOW WHAT YES YES I LOVE YOU. YOU MAKE ME A BETTER PERSON." and then he starts kissing me I stop crying and then he moves to my neck. His lips feel so good.

„Tell me what are we. What are we going to do?"

B"I want to be your boyfriend. And I...(he continues kissing my neck) I don't know what we are but I want to be with you.The heck I care about jail. We will just not make it official till you are 21. then we can do whatever we want." I simply nod.  I'M so happy and relaxed right now.

He gives me a kiss.

B"I will see you tomorrow. I have to go now"

„Bye" I say really quite and he closes the door. I start walking to my bedroom but then I hear a knock. I look around hm he didn't leave anything. I open the door.

„What..."

P,F:"Hey Rey."

F"are you okay we heard you scream."

„Oh yeah I'm fine I was you know... watching  a TV show. You know how I get caught up."I say laughing.

P"Well how was your day with Mr Kylo?" I think about it I mean it could have been worse.

„WELL you were right he is horrible. Thinks he is the best you know the usual professor type."

F"Rey you sure you okay?"

„Yeah yeah I'm fine." I wish I could tell them everything but I just don't know them that well.

P"So did you find any boys yet?"

„No no." I say and catch myself smiling.

F"Well Poe and I will go out to the Diner do you want to come with us?"

„Yeah sure why not." What had I to lose?

F"K let's goooooooooooo now."

P"Calm down Finn you will eat soon."

„Let's go right now." I quickly grab my wallet and head down to the Diner. We open the door and I see Ben again sitting there in his seat. How hard I wish just to run to him and start kissing him.

F"Let's sit down like last time."  We walk past him and he gives me a quick smile but hides it again really fast. We sit down and Poe and Finn start talking about what shoes Finn should buy himself.

P„Well buy a pair of Vans they are cute and fit with everything."

F"Nah to easy I want something to show of my personality." I hear my phone ring

1 New message.

Ben: I bet some shoes that are bright green with little kittens and Poe on them.

I start to giggle. Poe and Finn both look at me like two boys that need to know everything. I turn off my ringtone so I can enjoy the night with them alone.

P"What are you laughing at huh little girl?"

„Hey I'm not little."

F"Well you are. Just being honest." And we all start to laugh. It's always a good time with them. The waiter comes over and takes our order. Then I see Ben leaving with his phone in the hand symbolizing to me I should look at it.

I open the phone up and start reading.

You should stop hanging out with them.