Usually

Chapter8

I see Ben just randomly sitting there. Like it's a usual day.

„What are you doing here?"

B"aren't you happy seeing me?"

"I'm happy really happy."I walk towards him and give him a kiss. „Now tell me what are you doing here?"

B"Well I wanted to visit my girlfriend. Before she goes to sleep."

„OKAY???"

B"Well I should leave you to go to sleep you have class tomorrow.Good night." He gives me a good night kiss and leaves. Wait... Hold on what is happening right now???. I have a relationship with a 10 year older men and he is my professor. I have found new friends and now I'm having a secret relationship with my professor and I'm hiding it from my friends WHATTT IS GOING ON?? I'm so confused why me?? I shouldn't worry right now I better go to sleep.

I hear my alarm starting. Urgh I haven't slept at all I was just lost in my thoughts. Great just great. I quickly throw on a oversize sweater and a pair of black leggings. Then I put on my Vans grab my book bag and head out to class. This time I'm way earlier then anybody. I'm alone in the class room. I quickly throw my hair into a messy bun forgot to put it up. I start doodling again. More and more classmates come and sit down. I see a few are not here today. Probably skipping class. Then Ben comes into the room. He looks tired really tired. A little bit more then me probably. I already know that I will go straight to bed after I get back home. The class consists of him talking and some students asking questions then he dismisses us. I walk out just ready to go to bed and not even saying hello to Ben. The second I arrive I close the door. Walk into the bedroom and throw myself onto the bed. I was close to drifting of. BUT then I hear a knock. Great I can't even sleep. I open the door to see Ben coming in and coding it behind him.

B"Hey are you okay?"

„No not really I'm tierd. I'm going to bed right now feel free to do whatever you want."and with that I walk into the bedroom and lay down. Not even caring what he is going to do but then I feel him laying down next to me and throwing his arm over me and pulling me closer. I know he said something but I didn't hear him enough and I was almost in my deep sleep so I didn't bother asking.

BEN P.O.V.

She is so beautiful. I think I will marry her I never considered it with anyone but with her I now that she has to be in my future. It's just sad that I can't tell anybody about us. Maybe Mom she would understand I should maybe let her meet Rey she would be so proud of me that I found the perfect girl. I start playing with her hair a bit and just thinking about how lucky I'm that I met her. I just don't want her to be in Jail or getting suspended from the school. I would never be able to forgive myself if she would suffer. I'm just happy with her. Then I fall asleep.

I wake up I see it's dark outside it must be about 6pm or later. I haven't slept that good in a long time. I look to see Rey nowhere next to me. Where is she? I sense a smell of food. I stand up and walk to the kitchen. Rey sitting on her Bar stool eating she order some Pizza. I come from the back and give her a kiss on the cheek. I sit down next to her.

R"are you hungry I got some plain cheese pizza for you."

„Thank you."And I place a second kiss on here cheek. I start eating and admire her face. pretty much stalking her face. while doing that I really a smile on my face.

R"What is it?"

"Nothing. Just thinking about how pretty you are." I see her blushing.

R"Thank you."She gives me kiss and stands up.

„You know I haven't slept this good in a long time."

R"TBH. me too."

„TBH?" she starts laughing.

R"To be honest you old soul." I chuckle a little. I stand up and start kissing her.

„I have to go now. But I will see you tomorrow."

R"Can't you stay."

„No sorry I have to do some stuff."

R"URGH fine but you better come tomorrow."

„I will I promise." I give her a kiss and head up to my apartment. It does feel lonely in here. I wish she would live with me. She actually could. But then people would be suspicious. I should also start looking out for Finn and that Poe guy. They live on the same floor like Rey and I should look out for her. Not that Finn and Poe take down her grades. I should finish these papers and then sleep. Luckily I don't have classes tomorrow so I can watch Netflix with her. But wouldn't she be pissed if we spend this much time together? No I don't think so.

I finally go lay down to get some sleep but all I can think off is Rey. She is just perfect. I mean nobody is always perfect but she is perfect for me. I even let her call me Ben that's something. Maybe I should call Mom but she will freak if she finds out that I have a relationship with a 19 year old she is still under age. That's just crazy. But Mom and Han also have a age difference so I guess it should be kinda ok. I just don't know.