The coincidence

Chapter3

in reflex I punch and hit the arm of the cute boy earlier.

"Oh my gosh I'm so so so sorry."

?"No problem it's not your fault." He says while rubbing the arm.

"I'm Rey by the way."

"Ben I'm Ben." He says while shaking my hand."I see you know how to hit."

"Yeah I had to learn that while growing up." I say with a slight smile even though it wasn''t really to smile at.He rubs his arm a little more and then stands in front of me. I look at him he looks like a student maybe he is a junior or even a little older."I'm really sorry for hitting your arm maybe I can treat you with a cup of coffee?"

B:"No I should be treating you. I was the one who grabbed you. You know what why don't we go to the coffee shop over there we could get to know each other." It does sound like today could be a good day but also a creep who could maybe kidnap me.

"Sure let's go." We walk to the coffee shop and I order myself a coffee with a lot of milk. He orders a double expresso.

B:"So Rey what do you think about this town?"

"I really like it it's nice and cute." He chuckled a little.

B:"I surely didn't know a city could be cute." He said with a laugh while sipping on his coffee.

"Well it is cute and I like it. Do you like it?"

B:"Yeah it's alright I guess but it surely is 'cute'." He said while chuckling

"Oh come on as if you never heard a city being cute,"

B:"Well this is going to haunt you from now on. You know what is also cute?"

"No what?"

B:"You." I started blushing.

"Thanks." I said smiling

B:"So tell me are you single now or not?"

"Why?Who would like to know that?" I was unsure if a relationship is something I need  right now.

B:" Me. So are you?"

"Well yeah I'm single."

B:"You know what a girl like you shouldn't be single."

"Well and here I am." I say laughing

B:" You know what we are going to do."

"NO I don't but do I wanna know?"

B:" I want to take you out I will take you out everyday from now on. Sometimes for 2 minutes sometimes longer."

"Hahaha yeah right as if somebody would want to go out with me." I look at him and realize he is serious."You know what yes but only if you accept the fact that a city is cute."

B:"This is city is the cutest. Especially with you." He says with a smile I could melt right here. I hear a bing from my phone and then it turns into a call.

"I have to take this sorry."

B:"No problem."

HELLO?

Hey yeah it's Finn. Rey do you want to go to a party today. It's at around 9pm.

IDK I don't think so. But I will text you in a few minutes okay?

okay well see you late.

I wonder from where he got my number well anyways I should go back to Ben.

B:"Do you have anything planned today?"

"No I don't you?"

B:"Well now we do. I have to get going but I will see you later here type in your number and I will text you where to meet me and at what time." He gives me his phone I type in my number.

"Bye"

B:"See you later alligator." We hug each other goodbye and he goes out. I stay for an hour longer and t'decide to go back to the apartment.