KISSES BACK

Chapter 7

I don't know if he is just joking around or not.

And why is that?

Well they are not a good influence.

OH TRUST ME THEY ARE SO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME I WILL NOT LISTEN TO YOU they are MY FRIENDS.

Fine I just wanted to tell you  ¯\_()_/¯

Well thx.

„Hey guys what do you think about Be... er Kylo Ren?

F"He is an total loser. I mean look at him 30 and still no girlfriend or boyfriend." If he would know

P"Yeah and did you see how he looks." They both look at each other and start bursting out in laughter. I kinda felt hurt. I mean it's my boyfriend they are talking about.

„I think he looks cute" They look at me with a very serious face.

F"Wait you think Kylo Ren looks cute?" He starts laughing again thinking it was a joke

„Yeah I mean have you ever seen the guys in my old town. GESSHH He is compared to them hot."

P"Rey are you brainwashed??"

„NO I'M NOT JUST SAYING. Everything is good with my brain."

F"Oh hny Rey nop. Poe I think she has a fever."

„Guys stop it I just said he is cute not that I will marry him today."

P"Are you sure about that?"

F"Yeah Rey. Maybe you forgot your marriage day." They say laughing.

„THIS HAS TO STOP." Then finally our food arrives. I start eating and get a new message.

B:Wanna come over later?

I don't know how long I will be here. Sorry.

Oh no problem.

I turn my phone completely off so I don't have to worry about any messages right now.

I look out of the window It's a perfect day to watch the stars.

P"Rey are you sure that you haven't found a boy yet?"

„Yeah why? .. What's going on?"

F" neck has a hickey not just one but two."

„Oh what" I quickly take my hand to cover the kisses from Ben up. F*** what am I going to tell them now. They will haunt me to the death of me if I don't tell them now."Well you know I tried this blackhead sucking machine. They said you should first try it on your neck before on your face. Well definitely good that I read the instructions cause my face would be a mess." I see it that they don't believe me but they will have to live with that for now. I think I will tell them when I'm 20 but almost 21 or when I really really can trust them.

We finish the food talk a little bit longer about pretty much everything and we start walking home. We arrive at my door.

F"Bye Rey"

„BYE YOU GUYS" It was a nice day I went out with my friends my real friends. I walk into the bedroom to see