Crazy

Chapter 4

BENS P.O.V.

REY REY REY REYY she is all I can think about. I still can't believe what I did out there. Phasma would be proud of me how I just spoke to Rey like an open book. Like a normal person I usually need about 5 million years to just say hi but when I first saw her I knew she is the one. Me Kylo ren even told her my name is Ben. This is crazy I should first call Phasma or text her she knows what to do next.

Hey Phasma

hey. what's up?

look I'm just going to cut this short I met this girl and I told her I would take her out or see her everyday. So we will meet up later.

WOW KYLO GETTING A ROMANTIC. NOW WHERE IS THE BUT

But I don't know where to go today.

Go watch the stars it's a nice day today for that.

Thank you oh and she calls me Ben

BEN LIKE BEN SOLO???

YES. LIKE BEN SOLO.BEN, KYLO WHATEVER BUT YOU HAVE TO KEEP THIS GIRL.

I KNOW I WILL.

1 NEW MESSAGE FROM HUX

KYLO YOU YOU LET HER CALL YOU BEN???

CHILL HUX WHERE DO YOU KNOW THAT FROM  is it Phasma you two are together aren't you?

DOESN'T MATTER BUT YOU HAVE A GIRL AND SHE CALLS YOU BEN. KYLO YOU ARE GETTING SOFT TO SOFT FOR MY LIKING.

WELL I LIKE HER SO I HAVE TO GO NOW.

Fine

i text Rey

Hey it's me Ben. Is it okay to meet at the park next to the diner? at around 9 we can watch the stars together. :)

Hey Ben yep will be there. ;)

I get ready and spray some deodorant on my body. I eat a bit and put on a white basic T-shirt under my big sherpa jacket. I also put a full zip hoodie on and pack a blanket before heading to the park. I see Rey standing there with just a oversized sweater good that I brought my jacket she will totally be cold.

"Hey. I'm here. sorry if you had to wait."

R:" NO NO everything is fine I just came anyways." I put the blanket onto the grass and lay down I symbolize her to sit down next to me she does. I lay down and watch up at the stars. then when I look back at her she is shaking a bit. I take my jacket pull her closer and cover her up.

R:"Thanks." she says with a big smile

"No problem." she is so pretty. I want to remember this moment forever. we look silently at the stars until.

R:"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No not right now. But I hope that will change." I say I pull her a little closer. This is crazy what am I doing right now I don't know anything about her but it feels like I do. I just don't want to leave her. I want to be with her forever. This is crazy I'm like a different person like a crazy person. Just basically falling in love with her on the first day and just asking her out.  I look at her beautiful face and even tho it's dark outside I see her smiling.

R:"Well then let's change it." We start kissing again I just feel so much love in a heart, happiness just everything I haven't felt in a long time. If I even felt something. We stop I want to know her better before I have to work again tomorrow.

"Tell me a little bit about yourself." I say while looking up at the beautiful star sky.

R"Well I'm Rey. My life was miserable. Until I met you and made some new friends. Nothing special. What about you?"

"Well I'm Ben Solo. I don't really have any contact to my family. Nothing special. But can I ask you something? You don't have to answer."

R:"Only if I can ask you one thing too."

"Okay Rey tell me why is... was your life miserable?"

R"Well when I was about 5 my parents left me alone. My mother and my father just gone. So I was send into many different foster families. It never really worked out so I always had to change. I was that weird kid without a family. That's it. But now to my question."I see her tear up a bit but she quickly hides it with a fake smile. It's beautiful even tho it's fake.

R"Why don't you have any contact to your family?.

„Well my parents weren't really at home a lot so I was almost always alone. I mean my mom is nice I guess but my dad was the worst. He never wanted anything to do with me he was just always gone. Then he and my mom got divorced and I was the weirdo with the unhappy family." I see it in her eyes she would love to meet them to have a 2nd family."Well if you want we could meet my mom."

R"Really? That would be the best thing ever."

„Yeah why not." we just lay there for about 1 hour in silence. Then she gets up

R"I should go home now. I have a long day tomorrow."

„Yeah me too. I will walk you." I quickly put the blanket together and we head towards my apartment. which  I must say is strange but I didn't think about it much.

R"So here I am." she says with a smile

„Actually. It's kinda weird but I live in here too. On the 9th floor."

R"What really that's great now we can spend more time." she says with a laugh in her voice. I just realized that she looks a lot younger in this light

"Rey how old are you?" In that moment her phone goes off. She looks at me with a I'm so sorry face.

R"I have to take this let's walk inside. YES FINN I'M COMING. YES I'm fine no I will be up in a few seconds see you yeah just go inside YES. " We end up in the elevatore she presses Floor 4. The door opens she walks out and gives me quick kiss.R"See you tomorrow." The door closes and now I'm starting to worry a little. Was is a good idea to kiss a girl you don't even know the age of? Or basically anything? I have to think positive she like me I like her. everything is fine.