Here we go

I'm going to come out and be honest, because I feel like you deserve honesty. I haven't been the best author, heck, I've been a horrible author.

Let me continue with saying, when I started this book it was a joke between my friends and I. As time went on I never really took this book seriously, and was always arrogant and jokey when speaking to you directly, I apologize. I never took your wishes(most of them) seriously. Not to mention I made a lot of unkept promises. As an author I should prioritize my readers as highly as myself, but I didn't. I'm not saying that I didn't care or feel emotions when speaking to you, but I should have considered you more.

Like I said, at the beginning, I started this as a joke so I've never really taken "smut" seriously, and I don't particularly care for it. Though when I was young I found it funny to write about it.

I also want to properly apologize for the way I addressed the "voting" situation. At the time my friend was new to Wattpad and had put a story up, though it didn't get as many views as mine it had more votes. I was confused as to why she was getting more votes than me, and being the child I was thought the readers forgot to vote. So I made a chapter telling you to vote. I was extremely appreciative for those who voted and it warmed my heart, honestly. But I also want to apologize to those who didn't vote as well, I know some people got angry, and that's completely natural, it was my fault for addressing the situation in such an arrogant manner, though I was also half joking at the time. I also apologize for making a childish apology chapter after the fact as well, at the time I was sincere, but now looking back on it I should have been more straightforward and serious.

The reason I don't update, at all, is because I find the joke to not be funny anymore. I really want to make more chapters, only for the readers of course, but I've, even from the beginning, never had sexual interests so my stories are bland, and that makes me unmotivated to write. Though I am usually unmotivated to write anything, sadly.

I don't want to make any promises that I will continue writing this story, but I want to put in more of an genuine effort into making stories that make you happy. I know I sound odd saying that, but I honestly like when you give feedback, whether it's positive or you're expressing your opinion, or if you're spreading hate because I'm cool with that too.

I also want to thank everyone for reading this far, I started this book when I was young and wasn't very skilled in writing, so I know it wasn't good, probably the same with the chapters leading up until now as well. So props to you who continued through that garage. And I love it when people comment, it makes me overjoyed when people do that, so thanks for commenting, if you did. Even reading and cheering from the shadows is fine. Thank you again.

Sincerely,
Badlittle_Albatraoz