「Cuddle?」

Natsu's POV:

I looked over Lucy's shoulder, also resting my chin on it. "Whatcha doin'?" I asked her curiously. She was reading something, but didn't reply. I cleared my throat and started reading:

"AHAHA! Did you actually think this was gonna be a story? I HAVE A SERIOUSLY SERIOUS MATTER 2 discuss WITH ALL YOU UNGRATEFUL "Readers"! YALL NEED TO VOTE! You think I'm doing this for free? FUCK no! I only gonna make da' chapters if people vote on em. And looking back on this shitty fucjin' book, it's "only" got 57k views BUT ONLY 1K VOTES! YOU LIL PIECES OF SHIT THINK U can get away wit dat?! I'm not gonna stand for this rebel attitude y'all mumifuka's gotz. Do any y'all understand my struggle? Vote okay! I hate 2 ask that, tbh you guys(AAAA MISGENDER) should already be doin it. So vote, on all my chapters, OKAY?! Even if there shit!(which I'm not fukin blind I know they r). The more votes I see, the more I get the will to live- I mean- will to write. VOTE, mmk? Yo tho don't be all offended tho I just need pay. Oh and for the ppl that actually do vote on the chapters, thank you~. It really helps me."

I began laughing. "What the hell!? Who is this!" I laughed again and again. Lucy looked over at me.

"He's an author. I read this person's book and he started to complain about how no one votes." I wiped the tear from my eye, as my laughter started to calm down.

"So what do you plan to do?" She looked down at her phone then back to me.

"I'm gonna go back and vote on the chapters that I didn't vote on..." she blushed and looked away. I laughed at her.

"Your so stupid. What kind of author talks to his fans like that? A crappy one I'll tell you that." I complained. She nodded.

"I understand that but I still feel bad for him..." she sighed. I shook my head.

"If I liked that authors book and he called me a 'motherfucker' I wouldn't stand for it. How could you be so soft hearted?"

"I like author-Kun!" She protested. "I want to support him, and he's probably just having some problems and is just taking it out on us."

"So you don't like me?" I gave her puppy dog eyes. She looked over to me and blushed trying to cover it with her hands.

"U-u-um! N-no! W-w-w-why would I like y-you! B-Baka!" Lucy can be so easy to read~. I chuckled and picked Lucy up. She gasped and held onto me tightly. "What are you doing?!" She blushed furiously.

"Let's cuddle!" I suggested laying her down on the bed. Lying myself right next to her. Then I pulled her into a hug.

"I hate you..." she mumbled through my chest. I chuckled at her and pulled her in more. She began slapping my back until I let her go. She breathed out with a flustered face.

"YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!? I could barely breathe!" She yelled pulling on my ear angrily.

"Owe, owe," I laughed. After she was done with her tantrum I hugged her again, this time not so tightly. And we fell asleep in each other's arms♥︎.

Well more like she fell alseep in my arms as I watched her creepily...

( ✌︎'ω')✌︎

READ PLZ

(I'll try to be serious when I say this okay) sorry if I offending any readers. I don't know if you guys picked this up in my last chapters(when I talked through myself) that I'm a sarcastic and not serious person at all. I actually hate being serious, and I never take anything seriously. But I also hate it when fans fight. Like "oh that bitch, she called me names" and others replying with "don't be mean, she's having struggles" then me being all like "DONT ASSUME MY GENDER!"

This is legit what happened too lol.

So I just want to say that next time I say this stuff you shouldn't take anything I say to heart. I'm(joking when I say this) a bitch and I(at this PART serious) can sometimes be heartless. So when I call my readers "shit" and "motherfuckers" I don't think that anyone will care. But apparently people did.

So you(the people that got offended) can either let it slide and we can except the fact of who I am(meaning I didn't mean what I said and we can forget the whole thing) or you can leave. I wouldn't want you to leave but it's your choice. And if you don't like the way I act or am then it would be better to leave, right?

ALSO THANKSSSS SO MUCH!!! I ALMOST STARTED GETTING SENTIMENTAL AND SHIT WHEN I SAW PEOPLE ACTUALLY GOING BACK AND VOTING ON THE CHAPTERS! I want to give shoutouts to all those people but THERES JUST SO MANY! GAHHH!!! But seriously you guys are great! I'm smiling right now, can you believe it?! Haha.

I'll try and come out with some smut soon okay! Hehe. ^^^^^^ so happy.

~Badlittle_Albatraoz