「The bet」

Lucy's POV:

How did I get into this?! I held in my soft moans. "Mm? Is something wrong Miss Heartfilia?" My pink haired teacher, Mr. Dragneel, asked looking a bit concerned. I shook my head and smiled. Not being able to talk cuz if I did I would cum. How did I get into this?!

"Hey Lucy~," my friend Levy cooed. "You lost our bet~, so now you gotta wear this! Hehehe!" Levy pulled out a little pink egg shaped thing.

"What is that?" She smirked and pulled out a remote that attached to the thing.

"It's a vibrator and your going to put into your panties~," she winked as I gasped. I shook my head.

"No, no, no," I said. She frowned.

"You lost the bet and you promised me if you lost you'd do anything I asked. So my request is that you wear this vibrator until the end of school~." I bit my lip. It's true I did promise to her... I snatched the vibrator out of her hand and looked at it.

"I don't want to do this but I did... promise..." I gulped. Levy smiled and she lead me to the bathroom. We got into a stall(thankfully no one was in the bathroom) and Levy pulled down my skirt and panties. She placed the thing into my panties and pulled it up, I blushed as I felt it come in contact with my vagina. Is this really a good idea? Levy continued and attached the remote to my thigh with a strap with went around it. She finished by pulling up my skirt and grinned.

"Now no one will see it~," she giggled. As I was about to leave she stopped me. "Oh oh oh oh oh, where do you think you're going? I still gotta turn it on," I gulped. "It's okay I'll only set it on low."

"Ah~!" I moaned as the vibrations kicked in. I held onto my vagina as the vibrator pleasures me. I blushed and looked up at Levy who was smirking. "You call this low?!" I whispered/yelled. She nodded and patted my shoulder.

"Time to go to class~" she gestured as the bell rang. I groaned and rubbed my panties. How am I gonna survive!?

Standing up was okay but now that I was sitting it feels like the vibrator is going to go inside me. My body shivered and my face was so flustered. A part of me hated this, the other half... loved it. I want it inside me, AHHH~~~! I want to cum. Cum soo HARD!!! I fidget around. No... I can't. I'm in a classroom, if I cum or moan I'll be found out. I'll be bullied and I'll get into so much troubl-- BUT ahh~ cum. It's so good~~~! Ahh~~~!!! I rubbed my pussy on the chair. My hand was tempted to finger the vibrator into me. AHH~!

"Class dismissed." I heard which snapped me out of my trance. Everyone was gone. I was about to grab my bag but stopped. I'm alone and the vibrations are still making me want to cum... I shouldn't... but... I looked around, making sure no one was around, and grabbed the desk. Lifting myself above the desk's corner and forcing myself down.

"AHH~," I moaned loudly. Shut up! I don't wanna get caught. I rubbed my vagina onto the desk corner and moaned. The v-vibrator i-is inside m-me~. I felt so wet~. Cum started leaking out of my pussy onto the desk. I stopped and thought. I wonder... No!! I shook my head but my horniness said otherwise. I sat on the ground, humping the desk leg as I licked the cum on the desk corner. "Ah~ Ah~," I moaned, "I want-t so much m-more!!"

I heard foot steps making me stop and get up fixing myself. "Mm? You're still in here?" My teacher Dragneel asked. I nodded and grabbed my bag and smiled.

"I was just about to leave." I chuckled nervously. Ah~! The v-vibrating..! I just need to walk past him and get to the bathroom. Before I could pass him he shut the door behind him and smirked.

"I'm not stupid. I could hear you moaning from the hallway ya' know?" I blushed and bowed.

"I-I'm s-sorry," I numbled. A shock of pleasure weighed on me. I-I have an idea... he put his hand behind his neck and signed.

"This is just a warning, you can't do that at school. Next time I will-!" I pushed my body on his. He gasped and looked down at me. His blush was the same color as his, pink, hair. Hehe~. I lifted my pussy onto his leg. He flinched at the feel of the vibrator. "You have something in your panties?" I nodded and rubbed my body on his, panting and blushing. He was about to push me off but I pulled him over and got him to sit on a desk. "Hey s-stop..!" I got on top of him and grabbed his balls. He groaned and reached for my breast. I moaned as he squeezed it. He pulled my waist to his. I could feel the boner in his pants.

"D-dragneel~," I moaned. He pulled me closer and bit my ear making me wince.

"Call me Natsu," he whispered huskily. I nodded and moaned his name as he put his hand into my panties. I felt him get harder and harder for me down there. His fingers touched my clit as he pulled out the vibrator, put it up to his mouth and licking off the cum. He winked and sucked in it. Stop turning me on, Natsu. He pulled down his pants and boxers showing his duck(my auto correct for dick tho). I moved aside my panties and set myself on him barely touching him. I rubbed him around and made him groan. "Just do it..!" He groaned again and he pulled me down. I moaned loudly as he came inside me. I pulled in and out fastily wanting more of the sweet pleasure. He grabbed onto my boobs. I leaned my head back and grabbed my stomach.

"I-It feels so n-nice inside m-me~," I moaned, "I'm gonna c-cum~," the warm liquid spilled out of me. But I also felt another juice too. It was hot and made my insides burn with pleasure. I looked up to Natsu watching him lick his lips.

"I guess I did too," he smirked making me giggled.

~Oh my, there's more~

"Ah~ Ah~ Ah~," I panted as I fingered myself. I looked over the window at Lucy and Natsu, our home room teacher. This was so hot it started making me horny. I know I'm the one that started this too hehe how ironic. I let my fingers go deeper into me and moaned more. I should be more quiet... After all I am masturbasting in a hallway.

"Levy?" I looked up shocked at whom had found me out. It was Gajeel. He blushed deeply as he looked me up and down. I blushed as while stopping and standing back up.

"A-ah-," before I could say anything Gajeel pushed me back onto the floor. He blushed and put his hand over his mouth. How cute~.

"This isn't my fault!" He mumbled. I looked at the situation and smirked.

"I know~," I pulled him by his neck down into a passionate kiss, "it's all mine."

('∀`=) (='∀`)

Oh my~, is the GaLe I see?

~Badlittle_Albatraoz