「Her Mystme obsession」

Lucy's POV:

"I just got your messages~♪" I sang to the tone in my head.

"What?" My friend Natsu beside me asked. I made a shooing gesture.

"Nothing. Just my game." I replied looking up from my phone to meet Natsu's eyes and then quickly looking back down to my phone. Natsu hummed in question leaning over to my shoulder, resting his chin upon it, looking at my phone screen.

"Anime otome game?" He asked. His warm breathe hit my neck causing my body to respond with a shiver and my face turned a tint pink.

"No," I looked at him, "It's Korean and it's more than just an otome game. It's too deep to just be an otome game!" I huffed in annoyance. I fought back my urges to rant about the game but held it back because I knew Natsu wouldn't be interested.

"So this is your replacement for a boyfriend?" He chuckled, "...how sad." He gave me a smirk. I looked away from Natsu in a shunning way and whispered a little 'shut up'. Natsu removed himself from me and walked ahead, "we should get to class," I nodded catching up with him.

°「○」°

"LUCY!" Natsu came busting through my door. I jumped in my bed shocked from the loud sound of the door hitting the wall behind it. "What's this?!" Natsu complained walking over to me whom was sitting on my bed with my phone in both my hands, "Why haven't you been answering any of my texts?!" He slammed his hands on both sides of me. I jumped at his sudden outburst. "I thought you were dead over something, jeez!" He said looking with worry and a hint of anger in his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, Natsu. I didn't see your messages." I stuttered at first. I tried to calm him down cause Natsu when he is mad isn't the funniest thing to deal with. Natsu pulled his hand up touching my face. I blushed and started to stutter, "w-w-wha-a...?"

"You have bags under your eyes..." he stated using his thumb to outline the shades which started forming underneath my eyes from lack of sleep. "Are you sleeping properly?"

"I-I am...!" I protested a bit, perking up.

He looked into my eyes with his own, he looked angered. My heart started beating fast, he could tell I was lying. "You're lying to me," he said coming closer to me causing me to lean back. I gulp.

"I-It," I started off, "it was the game, I have to be able to get to the 3 am chats..!" I protested, knowing he didn't understand how my game working or probably caring at all. "I am getting sleep though..! And it's not like I can stop! It's at the best part~!" I whined.

"Is that stupid game really that important to you?" He asked me, in a dead serious tone which made my spine shiver up and down. I nodded. He looked really angry...

"I'm sor-" Before I could finish my apology I got pushed down onto my bed. I laid shocked. Natsu was on top of me his eyes in full contact with mine. "W-what are you doing, Natsu?"

"You being obsessed with a programmed system really pisses me off, ya' know. Especially when I'm right in front of you," He sighed, "if that's the way you want to be, then I'll just make you look at me." He lowered his face to meet my neck. I was confused.

"What are you sayi-Ah~." I moaned half way through my sentence. I covered my mouth and blushed deeply. Natsu had left a mark on my neck. He looked up at me, his eyes full of lust. He gently grabbed my hand, that I used to cover my mouth, and removed it from my mouth.

"I want to hear more of that," he said huskily. I blushed. He slowly closed the space between our lips. At first the kiss was sweet but as soon as I kissed back it got a little rougher. He tried to slip his tongue into the kiss but I refused him. I pushed him away but the end result was him closing the space in between us. He put his hand in between my thighs and started going up. I let out a gasp as he did so which gave him the opportunity to slip in his tongue, which he did. I was a mess, I could barely breathe and our kiss was getting so heated in made me wet. Natsu pulled back from the kiss so we could both get some air. I heard a slit chuckle from Natsu.

"What's so funny?" I asked arrogantly.

"Oh nothing, just the way you look right now is super cute." He smirked making me blush. "I'm not going to stop unless you tell me to Lucy~." He whispered into my ear. I gulped. To be honest I didn't want it to stop...

"I-I don't... want you to stop," I mumbled. Once I got my words out I felt Natsu smirk against my ear. I gasped as he licked it as well. He moved down and tugged at my shirt looking up at me and then back at my shirt. He grabbed it and putted it over my head with no hesitation. He kissed up and down my chest then on my stomach. This whole time I felt like I was about to pass out from the pleasure. Things came to it and his hands soon started playing with my skirt. He moved his hands underneath it and gently touched the linings of my panties. I moaned loudly as he touched my clit.

"Hm? Do you like that?" He purred to me as he circled his finger around my opening, "do you want... more perhaps?" He smirked up at me. I looked down and nodded. He let out a small laugh, "it's going to take more than that." To be honest, I wasn't really wanting to deal with his teasing. I wanted him not. Is this what list is turning me into?

"Natsu... please.." I begged him, "I really want you, right no-" he slide down my panties and inserted his finger. I moaned in pleasure as he played around inside me. I know it's just a finger but it felt so~ good. Natsu pulled down his pants and looked at me.

"Are you sure?-"

"Yes. Do it." I said a little impatient. There was a moment of silence and then a chuckle from Natsu.

"You really want me, don't you?" I nodded defeatedly blushing. He removed his boxers and was soon about to put himself inside me. The pain, at first, was unbearable, but if than became more pleasure for both of us when we really got into it. My insides felt all warm and fuzzy. I liked this feeling. He thrusted in and out, when our climaxes it got more and more rough, but that made it more pleasureful. "Lucy, I'm going to-" Natsu mumbled but before he could say what he wanted he cummed. I moaned loudly as the hot fluids came inside of me. We departed as we both panted heavily.

"That... That was really good," I smiled at Natsu. He chuckled in amusement and smiled back.

"So did you what about your game?"

"What game?" I asked in confusion.

(><)

~Badlittle_Albatraoz