「Continued」

Lucy's POV:

"Bring it. Bring it hard~." I whispered, and of course Natsu heard and smirked.

"Will do, Luce~."

He push my legs upward; his hands on my thighs. I moaned a little, enjoying the pain. I could felt his member poke me at my hole. Not going in but move like stroking it, which got me all fired up. I wanted him so bad right now. God!

"Just do it a-already!" I groaned out.

"Now, now, Lucy. You must be patient."

"Screw patients and fuck me, will ya'!"
He smirked. Apparently satisfied with a sexy little pissed Lucy. He pushed himself into me making me moan, really loud.

"AHHHH~" I yelled in pleasure as he started going. "Mmm~! F-Faster."

Natsu didn't stop nor go faster. "What was that?"

"I said... Go f-faster!"

...

"N~Natsu! Please! Give it to me!" I cried out.
He smirked and went double the speed. His hands stroke her stomach and up poking at her breasts. He grabbed my left causing a moan and he's sexy smirk.

"AHHH~!" He hit my sweet spot. "Oh! Right there, Natsu. Faster. Harder. Give me what I want... Daddy~." I mumbled the last word.
Natsu did. Faster. Harder. And most of all he did it all the way I liked it. I couldn't get enough of him at this point. I was about to hit my climax.

"Luce~." Natsu called. "I can't anymore. I-I'm about t-to cum~." And that he did. We departed. Weird the water still warm. Now filled with random cum floating around. Natsu panted.

"That..." I looked over to him, intertwining our fingers. "Was amazing."

He smiled. "Yeah."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Luce."

(~•.•) ~

Sike, bitch! Hehe, you really think that's all. Oh, fuck no! BACK TO STORY!

I got out of the tub, Natsu a little confused to why.

"Why did you get out?" He asked.

"Because, I don't want to spend anymore time in a sperm filled tub. It's gross." I pouted.
He sighed and I giggled.

"And besides." I continued. "You should probably get started on cleaning out the bath." He let out an even louder sigh and nodded.
I walked over to the shower and slid open the curtain.

"W-Wha?! You're going to get into water again?" He said full of shock.

"Well, duh, why would I want to smell like your cum the rest of the day? I got places to go ya' know." I got in and turned on the water; closing the curtain.

"You're so weird." He said getting out of the tub smiling. And with those final words he decided to start cleaning out the tub.

~Badlittle_Albatraoz