「Elevator」

I don't really plan to make this a long chapter. It's just to give you all a "hey, I'm still alive" message.

Lucy's POV:

"Get in, Nastu..!" I tugged at Natsu's jacket. We stepped into an empty elevator. I hummed to the basic music that played as I pressed the button to the top floor.

"Why the hell does are boss gotta be on the top floor for..?! The car right here is shorter than waiting to get all the way up!" He grunted. I sighed to myself as he tipped his head onto my shoulder. "...I'm so bored." The elevator door started to close and let out a little 'ding'. I could feel Natsu's stare, but it wasn't at my face it was into my breast. I blushed and smacked him. "What the hell was that for?!" He snickered holding his hand over the red mark on his face. I covered my chest.

"You were looking at my boobs, you pervert!"

"It's not my fault, you're always wearing revealing clothing!" We argued. "But you know," Natsu looked at me in a cute manner, "I've always wanted to feel them." I gasped and blushed.

"Well..." I gulped, "if you want to..."

~
Juvia's POV:

Juvia stood near the water machine wanting to get a refreshment for Juvia's body. You see, Juvia is parched at the moment. Juvia took the water and started to drink it. Then, Juvia heard the elevator ding and noises that were muffled became more noticeable. Juvia immediately spit out her drink when Juvia figured out that the noises were actually moans and groans..! Juvia blushed, who would be having sex in the elevator?!

The doors to the elevator soon opened and the noises were no longer made. Stepping out was Lucy and Natsu..!!!!!! The water Juvia still had inside your mouth, technically by now others were call it saliva, was spit out. Just from the pure shock of knowing that those two were the ones that were making those sounds.

Juvia shuffled her way to Lucy, and whispered, "did you... and Natsu... do it in the elevator just now..?" Lucy looked at me in surprise and blushed. She shook her head but Juvia knows better, she was lying..! "I could have all the moans!!" Juvia yelled in a sort of whisper. But Lucy shook her head again.

"Here, I'll tell you what happened."

~
Lucy's POV:

"Well..." I gulped, "if you want to..." I looked down blushing. Natsu's face light up. "...O-" I was about to say something but was cut off by Natsu pressing my body to the side of the elevator. He had put both his hands onto my breasts and groped them. I let out a slight moan and looked at Natsu. He had a childish smirk plastered onto his faces. His hands soon started to slide down my stomach, but stopped him from going into my pants. Instead he put his hands into my shirt. Playing with my boobs from inside my shirt. I let out another smooth moan. This can't go on for much longer, I lifted my leg up slightly and rubbed against his crotch. He groaned, quite loudly if I do say so myself. It was an opportunity and I took it. I shoved his hands out of my shirt and pinned him to the other side of the elevator. "You... didn't let me finish," Natsu gave me a confused look. "If you want to... You're going to have to over my dead body."

Nastu gasped, "HOW HURTFULL!!" He cried. I giggled and let go out him. The door opened at the top floor and I walked out with Natsu, as if nothing had even happened.

~
Juvia's POV:

"Ah, Juvia understands now, so Natsu-san was just being perverted again." Lucy nodded. "Juvia dislikes Natsu-san." She laughed at me and I pouted.

Man are so perverted...

But not my Gray-sama, he's the best<3

(̑̑)

Haha~ got ya there didn't I~. It wasn't a lemon just a slightly perverted short story. That's all your getting from me suckers..!

Ps. Don't take what I wrote to heart, about men being perverts, it's only half true ;P.

~Badlittle_Albatraoz