Size Don't Matter! (She Needs Better Friends.)

It was after school, and Nefertari was with two of her friends in the sewing club. She was finishing sewing a pastel purple pullover with a marshmallow design on it and also had a pair of clothes next to her,

Nefertari: "I might just go with this sweater. What do you think, Cindy?"

Cindy: "Well, try it on, duh. Alyssa, shall we go?"

Alyssa: "Once Nef finishes."

Nefertari: "How can you guys even do that? You both are so skinny... And it's also very bad for your health..."

Alyssa: "Whatever. Just put it on."

Nefertari nodded and went into the changing booth. She came out later wearing her newly sewn pullover over white shorts, white thigh high socks, and white sneakers. She blushed a little and put her hand behind her back and made a waving pose,

Nefertari: "So... H-How do I look?"

Alyssa: "Well..."

Cindy: "I mean..."

Nefertari: "O-Oh, j-just say it... You want to..."

Cindy: "You need to lose some weight."

Alyssa: "Stomach is fine... Particularly around the thighs and butt. It draws too much attention to your figure."

Cindy: "Makes you look fatter than you already are, you know?"

Alyssa: "We've tried to get you to come with us and throw up our food."

Nefertari: "No! It's just not good..."

Nefertari covered her mouth with her free hand. Her friends drew closer to her as she just kept looking away,

Cindy: "Come on, it will make you look prettier."

Nefertari: "I..."

Alyssa: "You know you want to, you are shy and insecure enough."

Nefertari: "But that's -"

Cindy: "We came to live for a good time, not a long time. You will be loved more by your friends..."

Nefertari: "B-But they already love me for who I am -"

Alyssa: "Think about it. People will like you. The girls will, your friends. Most importantly, your family will finally accept you..."

They all went silent for a few seconds. Alyssa touched Nefertari's arm. She immediately pushed it away and ran out of the room covering her face. She ran down the hallways of the first floor, not knowing exactly where she was going. She threw herself against the wall, and shriveled up and started sobbing into her sleeve.
Rameses and Karla were at a water fountain. Karla was holding her hair back as she wrinkled her nose. They began walking,

Karla: "I absolutely hate the school's water. It tastes weird to me."

Rameses: "That's why I don't drink out of it!"

Karla: "Well, if you're thirsty as fuck and you left your money at your apartment where else do you go?"

Rameses: "Drink out of a puddle."

Karla: "Who in shit's name drinks out of a puddle?"

Rameses: "I did when I was four."

Karla: "You have issues, son."

They heard crying somewhere. They looked down where Nefertari was curled up in the corner of a locker and a wall,

Karla: "Hold up, daughter-in-law what happened?!"

Nefertari: "My friends -"

Karla: *pulls out her knife* "STEP ASIDE BITCH."

Rameses: "Karla, wait! We shouldn't jump to conclusions. What if it was all a misunderstanding between her and her friends?"

Karla: "Right... Hmph..."

Nefertari: "M-My friends... They were pointing out that I look fat... They said that if I throw up their food like they do, you guys will love me... My family will love me..."

Karla: "Bitch! What kind of shit friends are those?! Do you even know what they are doing?!"

Nefertari: "I... Yes..."

Rameses: "Do not ever listen to them. Ditch them..."

Karla: "And bury them alive at the beach."

Rameses: "You are beautiful the way you are. You must not forget that. I love you the way you are..." *mumbles* "More than those bastards..."

Karla: "If they don't accept you for who you are, why even hang out with them? Real friends should care about each other and be able to accept and love each other, like family."

*the two hug her in the corner as Rameses helps her up*

Karla: "Now... Which room did you come from?" *evily glares*

Nefertari: "My club, why..?"

Rameses: "I got my knife."

Karla: "Same here."

Nefertari: "WAIT WHAT?!"

Rameses: "Don't worry. You won't have to live with them any longer..."

Karla: "Let's go draw some blood."

Nefertari: "AAAAAAH... NO NO NO NO NO... MEEP... WHAT HAVE I DONE..?"

It was at this moment Nef knew, she fucked up.

Rameses: "By the way, you look adorable!"