A Warning

The very next day at school, Jenny bolted down the pathway of the school, and ran up the main stairs toward Ivan, Kristin, Lisa and Ludwig. Jenny was panting like a dog from running...

Jenny: "Guys, guys! We have an even bigger problem!"

Kristin: "Jenny! You look out of breath..."

Jenny: "Did you guys get the... The thing yesterday?"

Ivan: "How could someone—sniff—do such a thing..." *sobs into his scarf*

Jenny: "Ivan, I-I know it's hard... But we really do have a more serious situation in hand."

Ludwig: "Vhat is it?"

Jenny: "Ivy is out for one of us, next. She also locked Anna, Francis and Gilbert in the girls locker room yesterday."

Lisa: "How do you know all of this?"

[Flashback to the night before...]

Jenny came out from the gym three minutes after Ivy left with Karla's body. She saw the sign on the gym door and knocked on it,

Jenny: "Guys?!"

Gilbert: "Jenny! Ve got locked inside!"

Jenny: "Are you guys able to move yet?"

Anna: "No, the effects can last as long as eighteen hours..."

Francis: "Go warn the others. We will be fine."

Jenny: "No, I can't leave you! What if I mess up again?!"

Gilbert: "Jou vill only mess up if zhis isn't put to an end. Please, run home!!!"

Jenny: "I promise I will help you guys out of there, I promise!"

[Flashback ends]

Kristin: "That sounds bad..."

Jenny: "But wait, we should check up on them! I also want to see if Karla's body is still there... You know, just in case Ivy may have tampered with it... But first we have to warn the others!"

Ludwig: "Or at least try. Zhey have fallen victim to Zane and Ivy's lies, and it will take a lot of convincing to get them to know the truth again."

Lisa: "But most of the people in that group only sided with them because of peer pressure... But yet again, we don't know for sure. Come on, we have no time to waste!"

The group ran into the building and down to the girls locker room. Jenny knocked on the door three times before they finally heard a voice inside,

Anna: "H-Hello?!"

Jenny: "Anna!"

Francis: "Gilbert, she's back!"

Lisa: "Shh! We are here to help! However, we need to get everyone else to know the truth. Then, we are going to see if anything happened at the pool."

Gilbert: "Zhat's a good idea. Ivy could have gotten rid of zhe evidence or done something else zhere!"

Kristin: "Please hang on! We will get you out, I promise!"

Jenny: "Can you guys move?!"

Anna: "Yes, but we are still locked inside... Please, worry about us last."

Kristin: "Goodbye, please hang in there!"

Ivan: "We have to find the others now."

Ludwig: "Now, I know vhere zhe group talks now. But stay behind me, okay? Don't vant jou guys getting hurt."